Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...

Renee

Re: Should We Trust The Mainstream Media ?

beanthere wrote: September 20th, 2020, 11:20 am

Wow. Those two ladies are just crapping themselves. They just provided a platform for Newt to expose their boss. Heads are gonna be rolling now. :scared:
Gotta hand it to Newt. He handled that with a lot more civility than I would have. When that bitch said we need to leave Satan (George Soros) out of the conversation, I would have climbed all over that dumb liberal bitch and pummeled her.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

Topic author
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gary Oak wrote: September 20th, 2020, 3:00 pm What an unthinking idiot bitch. Of course George Soros should be mentioned because he is funding it. This bitch is without a doubt a Democrat. I have been thinking about that stupid cow still. How dare she demand that George Soros not get mentioned. She’s either a shill or an extremely unthinking self righteous liberal.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: September 20th, 2020, 1:03 pm
beanthere wrote: September 20th, 2020, 11:20 am

Wow. Those two ladies are just crapping themselves. They just provided a platform for Newt to expose their boss. Heads are gonna be rolling now. :scared:
Gotta hand it to Newt. He handled that with a lot more civility than I would have. When that bitch said we need to leave Satan (George Soros) out of the conversation, I would have climbed all over that dumb liberal bitch and pummeled her.
I can't view that being from Twitter, but it's that fox news interview is my guess, and she was getting it from above her head.
I'm sure shes was for shutting him down though.
Newt should have asked her why she wants it shut down, and why Fox wants it shut down.
My guess it would have been for legal reasons she would have said if she didn't go off air with him not coming back .
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bill O'riley on the subject of soros, and Neut being shut down.

Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Ooh. You found it. Yeah, Twitter shut down the account that posted it earlier. The deep state empire srikes back.
I thought it was interesting how Faulkner looked like she had gone into a trance and then her eyes suddenly popped open like she had been activated like some kind of robot. Right after she said "Were good."

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Bit Chute is where I found it, lot of good ones there. https://www.bitchute.com/

Topic author
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I watched Tucker Carlson talking about this incident last night. It’s so outrageous that she may have gotten George Soros’s involvement far more publicity than Newts comments would have if she hadn’t shut him up.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.