Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Cryptozoological Monsters

Mel Gibson wrote: October 17th, 2020, 4:55 am
Renee wrote: September 8th, 2020, 11:29 am I don't see the sasquatch. All I see is a pos, German, junker right where it belongs... the forgotten shit heap :laugh:

I can't actually believe that people seek out and restore those pos VW micro busses. They were an underpowered crude piece of junk in their day; why in fuck's name would anyone in their right mind sink money into one to bring it back to life.
There's actually quite a few of them slowly rotting away in out of way properties around here, and that's due to the fact that this area was fairly popular with your draft dodgers! Their hippy ways still influence some of the culture around here, although by no means is it really prevalent much anymore.

That said, the VW Beetle and Micro Bus were not as bad as you make them out to be: In their time they were relatively cheap to own, simple to fix, and economical. Quality control at that time was stereotypically German, meaning great compared to the junk the US was producing. It's why the Beetle sold as well as it did in the US, even though it was Hitler's creation! :toung:

I have a buddy that restores old VW's (or at least attempts to). He is no different than the guy that restores an old Ford, or the guy that restores an old Corvette... They like the vehicle for reasons that are beyond you or I, and I do not question that!
I'm not talking about the bug...They were great little cars for their time...The micro bus was a different story. Underpowered, unstable and crude as fuck..but somehow they have attained a place in pop culture, flower power, infamy. They were literally a death trap. I know their are plenty of crazy people that think they are really cool but that doesn't change the fact that they are a complete piece of shit.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: October 17th, 2020, 4:30 am
Blue Frost wrote: October 16th, 2020, 2:22 pm
Mort Reynolds wrote: October 15th, 2020, 11:42 pm As if any person or anything wants to have sex with these freaks.
Yeah the story was likely the other way around.
He found a sleeping Sasquatch, and started humping on it, and it woke, and threw him off, and bonked him on the head. :spit:
You think that's funny?...There is a God damn Skunk Ape out there in the snow that wants to sexually assault every woman he sees...and you're laughing....nice... :kez:
:blush:
Well hey, he's in Finland so there is more female Skunkapes in his region that likes that stuff. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 17th, 2020, 4:30 am
Blue Frost wrote: October 16th, 2020, 2:22 pm
Mort Reynolds wrote: October 15th, 2020, 11:42 pm As if any person or anything wants to have sex with these freaks.
Yeah the story was likely the other way around.
He found a sleeping Sasquatch, and started humping on it, and it woke, and threw him off, and bonked him on the head. :spit:
You think that's funny?...There is a God damn Skunk Ape out there in the snow that wants to sexually assault every woman he sees...and you're laughing....nice... :kez:
Hello miss Renee.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have actually felt like that before.
It was in a cold winter, and I was on a motorcycle I picked up for a friend.
My beard was frozen, my nose hair was frozen, and I had spiked ice hair.
I remember prying my fingers off the handles, and having to run water over my fingers because they where frozen, turning colors, and started itching real bad.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This not seen for a hundred years chameleon is beautiful. https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/cham ... gougZ4sI3Y

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve seen those two animals already. If my memory serves me correctly there have been at least one species of zebra that have gone extinct. Perhaps this zebra has one of those extinct zebras DNA ?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I wonder how a hawk or bald eagle sees the world..

We have very limited vision and hearing.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: November 7th, 2020, 12:37 am I wonder how a hawk or bald eagle sees the world..

I always knew that you skunk apes had limited eyesight. That explains why you think fat chicks are hot... :laugh:

Actually I'm more concerned about your olfactory senses. If you could only smell yourself, you might actually take a bath.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The singing dogs are still living . https://www.goodnet.org/articles/this-n ... L7oK-Rd6DA
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, our huskies used to do that, and one even learned a few words :teehe:
I so miss them, the best friends I ever had.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Seeing is believing some say.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A lot of little horseshoe crabs around there.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I didn’t notice the horseshoe crabs before. They also look like they might be young rays of some type.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think you might be right Gary, I looked closer, and they are rays.

I think they are these ones.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Horseshoe crabs might be worthy of being on this thread too but there is no doubt to their existence.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 9:09 am I didn’t notice the horseshoe crabs before. They also look like they might be young rays of some type.
They are most likely a common species of Skate.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: November 10th, 2020, 1:21 pm
Odinson wrote: November 7th, 2020, 12:37 am I wonder how a hawk or bald eagle sees the world..

I always knew that you skunk apes had limited eyesight. That explains why you think fat chicks are hot... :laugh:

Actually I'm more concerned about your olfactory senses. If you could only smell yourself, you might actually take a bath.
I have pretty good eyesight.

I can spot a human far beyond the maximum firing range of a Leopard 2 tank... Abrams has the same maximum firing range.

But I cant see a mouse while flying high up in the sky. :teehe: