Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Cryptozoological Monsters

:facepalm: :corn:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

These newly discovered creatures are amazing. Could the new species of orang hutan be considered the fabled orang pendek?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It would be something to see if one flew over today, would a large dog even be safe from a hungry one, would we

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

We would have been a nice snack.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Perhaps the legends of the thunderbirds lingered on because maybe they they existed for far longer than the fossil record yet shows
Blue Frost wrote: June 4th, 2020, 1:34 pm It would be something to see if one flew over today, would a large dog even be safe from a hungry one, would we

Native American folklore speaks of these giant birds also know as "Thunderbirds". You see them on the totem poles, usually at the top. Some claim that they still exist today, but that is highly suspect. But still, every once in a while some poor scared shitless soul claims they were buzzed by one. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People see a lot that don't exist, or don't anymore for a lot of reasons.
Birds are a hard thing to tell how big they are without perspective, being in the sky you really can't tell how big some are.

The Thunderbird, brother bear, and others go back to pre history, some might have existed, some are spirit animals made up in our minds.
It's amazing how word of mouth kept them alive in our myths where the written language wasn't there.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 5th, 2020, 11:19 pm People see a lot that don't exist, or don't anymore for a lot of reasons.
Yeah, I know,...you see lost hippies... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

People underestimate wild beasts because we always have the upper hand.

Bears, lions, tigers are really formidable enemies when you dont have the edge on them.

A tiger could kill half the army squad if its in its element and gets to surprise them.... A jungle at night.

And the soldiers are gonna be scared as hell and thinking that it is not a tiger, its something supernatural.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: June 10th, 2020, 3:22 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 5th, 2020, 11:19 pm People see a lot that don't exist, or don't anymore for a lot of reasons.
I see them all the time here, some even talk instead of just grunts.
Every time I go into Walmart I see, and smell them. :poop:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 10th, 2020, 6:03 pm People underestimate wild beasts because we always have the upper hand.

Bears, lions, tigers are really formidable enemies when you dont have the edge on them.

A tiger could kill half the army squad if its in its element and gets to surprise them.... A jungle at night.

And the soldiers are gonna be scared as hell and thinking that it is not a tiger, its something supernatural.
Bullshit, even in the dark I think the average soldier would know they are being attacked by a tiger or a lion or a bear.

People have been attacked in their sleep by bears while camping and if they survive, they know it's a bear and they knew it was a bear. This isn't the 19th century where in some parts of the world people thought that man eating predators were evil spirits.

But I guess we should expect that kind of reaction from you. You probably live in an ice cave like a fucken cro-mag, and cannibalize your neighbors so you can absorb their spirit.... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 10th, 2020, 10:01 pm
Some do say that bigfoot creatures give off a terrible stench... :laugh:

How often do you think Odi showers?.. :think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Skunk Ape :teehe: totally a hippy lost in the woods.

Hey, my explanation makes a lot more sense than most of the pictures, and sightings you here, and see about.
I'm just joking about it of course, but I would guess a few decades back it was very probable some of the hippies where out there seen by people, especially drunks, and people on drugs.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 11th, 2020, 11:03 am
Odinson wrote: June 10th, 2020, 6:03 pm People underestimate wild beasts because we always have the upper hand.

Bullshit, even in the dark I think the average soldier would know they are being attacked by a tiger or a lion or a bear.

People have been attacked in their sleep by bears while camping and if they survive, they know it's a bear and they knew it was a bear. This isn't the 19th century where in some parts of the world people thought that man eating predators were evil spirits.

But I guess we should expect that kind of reaction from you. You probably live in an ice cave like a fucken cro-mag, and cannibalize your neighbors so you can absorb their spirit.... :laugh:
You gotta remember that things are not so clear when you are shitting your pants...

Frontline soldiers have all kinds of tales about soldiers who dont die.

It doesnt make any sense that a tiger could do so much damage to a military unit.. Your mind starts to think impossible things.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 11th, 2020, 11:19 am
Blue Frost wrote: June 10th, 2020, 10:01 pm
Some do say that bigfoot creatures give off a terrible stench... :laugh:

How often do you think Odi showers?.. :think:
Daily..

Granted... I go to the store straight from work.. I got dirt on my face, hands, arms, shirt and I dont give a shit..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: June 11th, 2020, 12:37 pm

You gotta remember that things are not so clear when you are shitting your pants...

It doesnt make any sense that a tiger could do so much damage to a military unit.. Your mind starts to think impossible things.
Sorry I'm not in the habit of shitting in my pants so I can't relate. You gotta talk to Mel for that.. :kez:

Maybe Frontline soldiers in Finland are that superstitious. But thats to be expected when your brain never really thaws out....We see that kind of wacky shit from Americans in Alaska too. They believe in Windigos, and skinwalkers, and other fairytale monsters. The lack of sunlight, isolation and extreme cold makes you mentally unstable.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: June 11th, 2020, 1:38 pm
Odinson wrote: June 11th, 2020, 12:37 pm

Sorry I'm not in the habit of shitting in my pants so I can't relate. You gotta talk to Mel for that.. :kez:

Maybe Frontline soldiers in Finland are that superstitious. But thats to be expected when your brain never really thaws out....We see that kind of wacky shit from Americans in Alaska too. They believe in Windigos, and skinwalkers, and other fairytale monsters. The lack of sunlight, isolation and extreme cold makes you mentally unstable.
You are a NJ city girl...
Your idea of a hostile situation is when your employer refuses to give you your safe-space... And the construction workers viciously cat-call you.
Those things are like life&death situations to you.

You dont know how you react to a combat situation.

:teehe:

All armies have their stories.. And the guys are pretty loony when they´ve been on guard for too long.
Start seeing some wacky shit.

Your countrymen are more vulnerable to believe supernatural things because you are more emotional people.. You dont really have the stoic types in America.

Nothing but stoic types in Finland. :teehe:

I´m just saying that people who havent seen a tiger in action might be amazed of its capability to kill soldiers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

What manner of creature is this!?

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: June 5th, 2020, 11:13 pm Native American folklore speaks of these giant birds also know as "Thunderbirds". You see them on the totem poles, usually at the top. Some claim that they still exist today, but that is highly suspect.
They do exist! Most are rusting away as lawn ornaments, but you know you couldn't resist if you were faced with me, a mullet, a 1980's 'stache, and The Bird! You would have the wet pussy!

BEHOLD!

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What an amazing bunch of newly discovered living things ! That tree with the huge leaves could shade for some houses in the tropics. It must be a sight to see. All of these critters are worthy of comments but that would take too much time for me right now.
Blue Frost wrote: June 11th, 2020, 8:46 pm Image