Cryptozoological Monsters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:45 pm

They look a little like those renee, and I thought the same, but the whole thing is a hoax, the link is under the video I posted.
I only posted it to show how things are faked so much, and usually there is an explanation.
So many want to believe in supernatural, and this kind of stuff, but not skeptical enough to find, or see the truth.
Also this stuff makes it hard for legit sighting, or info to be believed.

Odinson

Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:20 am

We humans might be able to push certain species to develop along the path we wish them to..

Like Gorillas... We can teach them now and set them on a path of evolution which makes them more intelligent in the end.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Yeah like Pigs, they are pushed to be longer, and leaner now since I was a kid, they taste less good now thanks to meddling.
Tomato's from the stores have thicker skins, less flavor.
People are more dumb down than ever, I think they want to be sheep.

Mel Gibson

Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:32 pm

Odinson wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:20 am
We humans might be able to push certain species to develop along the path we wish them to..
This is actually currently being done... The Russian domesticated red fox project: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:22 am

I have seen wild red fox and they are outstandingly beautiful. How can they be improved upon ?

Renee

Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:55 am

Gary Oak wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:22 am
I have seen wild red fox and they are outstandingly beautiful. How can they be improved upon ?
IMHO it's not about improvement....Foxes being in the canine family can be manipulated genetically just like dogs. By breeding pairs with the most desired traits you supposedly get a more dog like animal in behavior and appearance.

The Russian fox breeding program is old news. The result of this is the latest craze in domestic fox being sold as pets....Don't believe what you hear and see. The fox, even in it's so called domestic form are not dogs and they make shitty pets in comparison.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:09 pm

They are a bit neurotic so I would expect them to have a lot of issues in a home with people, noise, bad moods, talking loud might make them do things we see as bad behavior.
Fox is in the canine family, but not dogs, it's more a subgroup.
There where three types of dog species in the past, but two are gone now, the fox is in it's own subgroup in the canine family .

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:38 pm

What a great discovery. I am partial to turtles and tortoises.

Giant tortoise feared extinct for over 100 years found on Galapagos Islands (PHOTOS)
https://www.rt.com/news/452102-exctinct ... ise-found/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:10 pm

Nice to here something made it after they thought it was gone, I hope more are out there so they will survive.

Mel Gibson

Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Speaking of elusive large monsters, I wonder where Renee is?

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:50 pm

How did a creature so large and slow moving stay hidden on such a small island with so many tourists for so long ! My turtle did show me how smart they are.

Mel Gibson

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:05 pm

Gary Oak wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:50 pm
How did a creature so large and slow moving stay hidden on such a small island with so many tourists for so long ! My turtle did show me how smart they are.
Well, that is an uninhabited island, and it does appear that tourists are somewhat controlled there... Doesn't appear that visitors are just free to roam around the entire island.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:51 pm

Mel Gibson wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:40 pm
Speaking of elusive large monsters, I wonder where Renee is?
My guess is you, or Odi farted on her, and she needed to catch her breath :laugh:
Wasn't me, mine smell like roses :rose: :laugh:
Good question though, I hope shes enjoying herself what ever shes into.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:42 pm

I can see how a cat that lives and hunts high in the trees could remain unseen for decades. I am sure that tens of thousands of people have been seen by these cats in the same time span. The whale is also of interest. it's shading does look a bit different.

‘Extinct’ leopard spotted alive for the first time in over 30 years

A leopard species, believed to have been completely extinct, has been spotted in southeast Taiwan for the first time in over 30 years, prompting a push to protect the big cat from hunters and habitat damage.
The Formosan clouded leopard was officially declared extinct in 2013, after it had not been spotted since 1983 and a 13-year-long study by zoologists failed to find even one leopard.

However, locals in the southeast Taiwan town of Daren, Taitung, reported seeing the rare cat again in recent months, inspiring a group of rangers to monitor the area.

The rangers have now reported two sightings of a group of Formosan clouded leopards hunting goats, and one running up a tree. Now, researchers are coordinating with locals to keep hunters at bay, according to the village chief Kao Cheng-chi.

Exclusive to Taiwan, the dusky-grey Formosan clouded leopard has been designated ‘vulnerable’ since 2008, as extensive logging ate away at the animal’s natural habitat and forced them into the mountains.

It’s been a great start to the year for animals presumed extinct. Just last month a species of giant tortoise thought to have disappeared since 1906 was discovered on the Galapagos island of Fernandina.

https://www.rt.com/news/453279-extinct- ... ve-taiwan/

Extremely rare & ‘undescribed’ killer whale spotted in amazing breakthrough (VIDEO

https://www.rt.com/news/453321-rare-orca-spotted-video/

Renee

Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:00 pm

I apologize for the age of this article as it is about 5 years old. But it is another example of the "Dogman" phenomenon that takes place throughout the US and across the globe.

The article also discusses our fascination with monsters or cryptids which is right at home in this thread.

https://fox8.com/2014/10/31/why-bigfoot ... g-nervous/

Why Bigfoot is getting nervous

"(CNN) — Rachel Gendreau was driving on a deserted rural road one October night when she decided to take a shortcut through a patch of thick woods.

There was a full moon that night, and the road was tinged with an eerie glow. As Gendreau chatted with her fiancé, she squinted into the darkness ahead and saw something strange: A massive wolflike creature was standing upright in the road, staring at her with shimmering white eyes.

As Gendreau drew closer, the creature leaped from the road and bounded into the woods.

“What the hell was that?” Gendreau sputtered. “Did you see it?”

“I don’t know what it was, but it had dog legs,” said her fiancé.

Gendreau looked into the rearview mirror and had another scare: The beast had circled behind her car in a flash and was watching her again with those glittering white eyes as she and her fiancé sped away."
.... :unsure: :scratch: :think:

https://dogmanencounters.com
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:17 pm

The Bottom page that you posted Renee has stories from all over the USA and three from Canada in New Brunswick , Ontario and Alberta. There is one report from Alaska and almost every other state. None from Hawaii though. There are reports from New Zealand, Australia Europe and Brazil as well. No species has such a huge habitat except for possibly the golden eagle and man. Could the cryptozoology and time travel be a crossroad topic where animals are occasionally briefly transported in time slips ? It's just a thought but I feel that there are far more experiiences than are reported. I doubt that all of these reports are by flakes. With more and more cameras out there surely things will be caught on film. Perhaps some of these are the ice age huge dire wolf ? The huge wolf caught on film here looks like it could possibly be a dire wolf and it does appear quite real.

Renee

Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:09 pm

I also feel that there are more people experiencing this stuff than reported. Most people don't want to be called a kook or a flake and those who are kooks, are usually pretty easy to spot.

It's pretty obvious that the people experiencing this kind of phenomena know what they saw...they just can't find a rational explanation for it so they fear being looked at as a nutjob by the authorities, family and friends. Fortunately there are many very credible people out there from all walks of life, who have expeirence with seeing the dogman, bigfoot. UFOs and other cryptids, to make it very hard to simply just dismiss these experiences as simple bullshit (or lost hippies).. :laugh:

To be perfectly honest I've had my own expeirences with the unexplainable and I very rarely speak of them for the reasons I just mentioned. It's not worth being laughed at. It's frustrating to be told that what you saw or what you see is imaginary. I know what I saw and I'm not crazy so I keep it to myself. But what has come out of it is a 20 plus year fascination with the Dogman phenomenon and the paranormal. It has introduced me to others like myself and the very real possibility that the world we assume is sane and secure may have a few frightening wrinkles in it that most people are not, or don't want to be aware of.

As for dire wolves still living in this day and age....I'm not going to go ahead and say absolute not. I know that their is a subspecies of the Northern grey wolf called "Canis Lupus Occidentalis". It is also known as the Mackenzie Valley Wolf and it averages 175lbs. Some specimens can grow to well over 200lbs where the average North American grey wolf weighs 80 to 100lbs. These Mackenzie valley wolves are know to be able to pull down adult bison. They are huge fearsome and beautiful creatures. Though there are anatomical difference between modern wolves and their Pleistocene ancestors, I think if there is something akin to the extinct dire wolf living today, that is as close as it gets.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:03 am

A lot of people have seen things that we are supposed to believe don’t exist. Of the three times that I have seen things two of them were Chrystal clear and right in front of my face. I read ten percent approximately have seen things as well. It seems that at least most natives have. But you are correct in that I wouldn’t mention these experiences to anybody at work as my sanity could be questioned even though the total amount of time would have been about a minute of my life. Did you check out the previous post on the thought to be long extinct Formosan leopard ? Is it not a species of sabertooth ?

Odinson

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:26 am

We dont have dogman or bigfoot folklore..

But we have spirits..

My grandparents place is haunted.

Everybody, including me and my girlfriend, can hear footsteps on the 2nd floor...

Walking footsteps and then they sound like they are rushing to the stairs.

I´ve ran to the upstairs many times during nights to catch whatever is up there... :teehe:

And then I have slept up there.

If its a spirit... Its my grandfather.....

He should come down for a cup of coffee or something instead of sneaking around.

Odinson

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:27 am

Lapland is full of all kinds of gods and spirits..

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.