Koreas Paramount Leadership

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to wonder if they will ever find my Uncle Kennith's remains. He fought in that war, and my grandmother was told he got killed even though his body wasn't returned..

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oaktree

It’s amazing that the USA has a master negotiator and world class businessman as president. Donald Trump is a living legend.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The others had a chance, and could have done the same, but chose not to, likely because of payoffs.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oaktree

I doubt that they had the ability either
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They did, but didn't want to do so, there is a lot of money to be made in war which the lobbies funnel to campaigns.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This I believe is another Donald Trump victory. I do not believe that Kim Jong Un would be under any pressure to release any prisoners if Obama or Hillary were president.

North Korea announces amnesty for Political Prisoners for anniversary

The Communist Leadership in Pyongyang would grant amnesty to those convicted of crimes against the state in light of North Korea’s 70th anniversary, the state-run KCNA reported on Monday.
Similar to other instances in which amnesty has been granted, it remained unclear exactly which groups the announcement applied to and how many prisoners would be affected.
The government of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un last granted amnesty in 2015.
According to the decree from the presidium of the Supreme People’s Assembly, the amnesty will take effect starting August 1.
The report added that “practical measures’’ would be taken to help those released re-integrate into everyday life.
North Korea celebrates its founding on September 9.
The internationally isolated country has been accused by human rights activists of serious violations.
The UN special envoy for human rights in North Korea, Tomas Ojea Quintana, had during a visit to South Korea in weeks past called for human rights to be included in any discussions about denuclearisation.
The U.S. government estimates that the North Korean government has about 80,000 to 120,000 political prisoners in detention.
(dpa/NAN)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/276 ... rsary.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Koreas Paramount Leadership

First CNN thanks largely to Donald Trump is known as fake news. China’s former great leader Deng Xiao Ping had probably died years before it was announced that he had passed away. Kim Jong Un must have had a lot of secret enemies whose lives felt threatened while he was alive. Perhaps his death was helped along. I believe that this lady is probably correct. Things could be getting interesting in North Korea.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I here he is dead also, even though the news says he is in a coma, or not responsive.
Even if brain dead he is still dead.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Just thirty six years old. He had a short reign of terror over his people. There may be some psychos vying for power now. Some interesting history is being made now. Who will succeed ? Perhaps some Asia expert like Jasper Becker or Sterling Seagrave will uncover what’s happening in a fascinating book.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

His sister is up, and shes quite nasty I read compared to Kim. Maybe she had something to do with him dying, or being vegetative.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That very well could be true. I don’t know anything about her yet. Kim Jong Il likely murdered his dad Kim Il Sang after a loud shouting match over reforms that would prevent Kim Jong Il from being the tyrant he became. When Kim Jong Un left the room his dad was dead.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now I know a little bit about Kim Jong Un’s sister. Will she emerge as the new North Korean leader ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was wondering about the woman thing with ruling, she might knock off a few more before she is in place.
I have doubts she would open up the North, but if she did like her brother should have she would get very rich fast.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Kim Jong must be really losing his marbles. He must have no clue to how attached people get to their pet dogs. Doesn’t he have enough countrymen hating him ? https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/kim-jong- ... pyongyang/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's terrible, and sick.
I bet they do end up on someones dinner table. :(

I'm sorry, we need to blast a hold in their capital for doing something so horrendous. Catch him, and sick the dogs on him, and the owners of them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now this has got to be the most beautiful traffic cop.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s the new improved 2021 rap battle.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This North Korean girl is gorgeous. It appears that North Koreans don’t get the best education. They do however have enough educated people to build nukes. https://m.youtube.com/shorts/xrEhuWGpurw?feature=share