Biblical Prophecies

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Biblical Prophecies

Biblical Prophecies

The founder of End Time Ministries, Rev. Irvin Baxter, discussed biblical prophecy, and why he believes many signs are in place that were foretold in the Book of Revelation. "A war is coming that will kill 1/3 of mankind-- 2.3 billion human beings," he warned, adding that the Bible says that the war will start from the Euphrates River (which runs through Turkey, Syria, Iran, and Iraq, countries that currently have much tension). "I will be shocked if we don't see this war in 2013, but that's not a prediction, because I don't know," he declared. In the event of such a catastrophic war, the surviving populace might be willing to accept a microchip implant in the name of a security, Baxter noted, and this would likely be the prophesied "Mark of the Beast" (view related video clip).

Baxter believes that the Antichrist is alive now, and that he will eventually be possessed by Satan. He will then try to realize his ambition-- having everyone on Earth worship him through forcing them to pledge their allegiance to him or they won't be able to buy or sell-- "that's what the Mark of the Beast is all about," he said. Whoever is the Pope during the time of the Antichrist will be known as the "False Prophet," the last Pope, he continued.

During the time of the Antichrist, there'll be a one-world government, one-world religion, and one-world economy-- this "Master Plan of the Dragon" was launched 100 years ago with the start of the Federal Reserve, Baxter stated. He also spoke about how current events could be strong indicators of prophecy, such as turmoil in the Middle East, as well as his planned Jerusalem Prophecy College.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Biblical Prophecies

Revelations talks a lot about the Jews in Israel, and their final days before exile. The fought with the Romans, and most taken away, or sent to other lands.
Armageddon, is Tel Megiddo, a place where many wars was fought in the past.

No Guessing when God will come, this is from the Bible .

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

A thief don't tell you when he is coming, he just will.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I remember in 1980 reading a tract that said that in 1982 the planets were going to line up and then the gravity caused by this would cause California to slide into the ocean leading to WW3 ! Well ...three guesses to whether this happened or not... I keep hearing about the rapture being iminent but the bible clearly states that in the last days gifts of the spirit such an visions will be very commonplace so I don't think we are quite there yet.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well maybe it happened in another string of reality :)
California part of it anyway is sliding up towards Canada, you all want it ??? :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

America In Prophecy

The USA may be doomed but I suspect that Canada may be the best place in the world to attempt to ride out the tribulation years.

America At The End - Where Does America Fit Into Bible Prophecy?
http://www.charismamag.com/

When New York Times best-selling author Joel C. Rosenberg tells audiences that America isn
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

9 Harbingers Of Americas Destruction

[/video][/youtube]

Is this 9 harbingers of Americas destruction or merely 9 coincidences
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

According to Alex Jones, the new testament is like an instructional manual for new world order. Secret government is following the bible and unfolding events that somehow relate to the stuff from the Bible.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

About any religious book can be said to be like that, especially how some are used.
The bible has been used since they started making it, and even before, and the Koran is really bad for it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I was saying for about 6 months before the biggest market crash in history I was saying that on October 29 2008 something huge was going to happen or was planned. All I went on was that on Rosh Hashana 2001 what day one on the war on terror withh 9/11 as it's precursor. Well will Bush's bailout of the banks I suspected that it would be a financial disaster. Well I was was right. All I was simply going by was that 7 years is a week of years and one week of years from 2008 was 2015 when fairly rare blood moons are going to show up on Jewish holidays including Rosh Hashana. Now revelations talks about blood moons in the last days so obviously the blood moons are significant. Rosh Hashana is was refered to as the day that nobody knows. The bible says that nobody knows the day or hour of the lords coming back. Is there a connection ? I don't know. Now this rabbi in this video adds some very interesting points that I had zero idea about and I do believe that he is correct in why these events are happening on Rosh Hashana. This alone is worth watching this video I believe.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I knew the fall was going to happen, I warned everyone, and moved my stocks to safer places.
Well nobody I told listened, and they just agreed there was an issue. They lost retirement savings, and more.
The info was there, and many top economist knew there was going to be an issue, it was created by Clinton stopping the Glass Stegal act partially, and Bush overspending on war, and letting the Democrat Congress go wild with our money to get his war.
The way it's going there might be another crash much worse
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

2 large earthquakes strike off California coast

It is prophesied in the bible that in the end times there will be an ever increasing geological disasters. We had a big one on the Queen Charlottes, another big one off of Vancouver Island and now this one off of California. I would bet 100 $ that in the next five years the big one off of Vancouver Island will finally go off.

2 large earthquakes strike off California coast

AP foreign, Friday December 14 2012

MEXICO CITY (AP)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

US Incarceration Surpasses Russia's

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-1 ... es-russias

I think that this topic of the USA's current incarceration rate also belongs on this thread
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Signs In The Heavens

The bible says that there will be signs in the heavens. Could this be one of the signs ?

Signs In The Heavens - Brightest Comet In Modern Times Coming In 2013

http://www.sott.net

As it flares out of the distant Oort Cloud, the newly discovered comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) appears to be heading on a trajectory that could make for one of the most spectacular night-sky events in living memory. Why is this comet expected to be so unique? Two reasons:

Astronomers predict that the comet will pass just 1.16 million miles from the Sun as it swings around its perihelion, or closest approach. (This may seem like a lot, but remember - the Sun is big.

If we were to scale the Sun down to the size of Earth, the comet would pass well within the orbits of dozens of satellites.) The close approach will melt enormous amounts of the comet's ice, releasing dust and gas and forming what should be a magnificent tail.

After it loops around the Sun and forms this tail, the comet should then pass relatively close to Earth - not near enough to cause any worry, but close enough to put on a great show. Viewers in the Northern Hemisphere will get the best view as the comet blooms in the weeks approaching Christmas 2013. The comet could grow as bright as the full moon.

Of course, comets have a habit of not living up to expectations. This one could be sucked into the Sun during its close approach, or not grow as much of a tail as astronomers hope.

But that hasn't dampened enthusiasm for what Astronomy Now is awkwardly calling "a once-in-a-civilisation's-lifetime" event.

The comet expert John E. Bortle is already comparing ISON with the Great Comet of 1680, which, according to contemporary accounts, caused the people of New York's Manhattan Island to be "overcome with terror at a sight in the heavens such as has seldom greeted human eyes.... In the province of New York a day of fasting and humiliation was appointed, in order that the wrath of God might be assuaged."

We can only hope for such a show.

Here is the full text of the 1680 comet description quoted above:

The Dutch and Quaker Colonies in America by John Fiske

Chapter XI, 'New York in the Year 1680'

Late in the autumn of 1680 the good people of Manhattan were overcome with terror at a sight in the heavens such as has seldom greeted human eyes. An enormous comet, perhaps the most magnificent one on record, suddenly made its appearance.

At first it was tailless and dim, like a nebulous cloud, but at the end of a week the tail began to show itself and in a second week had attained a length of 30 degrees; in the third week it extended to 70 degrees, while the whole mass was growing brighter.

After five weeks it seemed to be absorbed into the intense glare of the sun, but in four days more it reappeared like a blazing sun itself in the throes of some giant convulsion and threw out a tail in the opposite direction as far as the whole distance between the sun and the earth.

Sir Isaac Newton, who was then at work upon the mighty problems soon to be published to the world in his Principia, welcomed this strange visitor as affording him a beautiful instance for testing the truth of his new theory of gravitation. But most people throughout the civilized world, the learned as well as the multitude, feared that the end of all things was at hand.

Every church in Europe, from the grandest cathedral to the humblest chapel, resounded with supplications, and in the province of New York a day of fasting and humiliation was appointed,in order that the wrath of God might be assuaged.

Astronomy Now's choice of words is interesting... A re-examination of history in light of cyclic catastrophes reveals "once-in-a-civilization" events to be such because they are civilization-ending events!
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here is some more interesting news

Comet Ison, Celestial Events & The Return Of Christ

http://www.wnd.com
Later this year, Comet ISON will pass through the asteroid belt, enter the Inner Solar System and sidestep Mars on its way past Earth, putting on what scientists expect will be a spectacular heavenly show that is not to be missed.

Comets offer one of the most spectacular celestial scenes the unaided human eye can see. By November or December, ISON is expected to be brighter than a full moon. Some believe it will be up to 15 times brighter.

While ISON may prove to be brighter than any other comet of the last century, this trip may also be its swan song, as it is projected to end its flight in a fiery death in the sun.

Read about the solar flares that are forecast to hit at the same time, in
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No signs sorry :wink:
I know you know there has been people saying there is signs since the beginning of the Bible, and Judaic, but never does does it.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Will The Image Of The Beast Be A Hologram?

A friend of mine suggested this to me in 1999 and I suspect that it might be true

Will The Image Of The Beast Be A Hologram?

http://www.lamblion.us
On Sunday, January 6, 2013, at the Future Congress 2 Conference in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, I was interviewed by host Brian Thomas of Blessings to Israel Ministries on the Rapture Ready Radio Network before a live studio audience.

During the 45-minute interview we discussed how the technology that we have today is proof positive that we are living in the end times and so can be expecting the soon return of Jesus Christ.

Sign of the Image Given Life

Brian Thomas: When we talk about the Antichrist and the Tribulation and his one-world system of government, do you think that robotics or holograms will play a part or role in it at all? Of course, we can't be certain, but could you see some of that technology being used by the Antichrist and the False Prophet?

Nathan Jones: Oh, certainly. The Antichrist will have the entire world under his power, and that means he has control of the technology of that era.

We can read in Revelation 13:13-15 what the False Prophet does next: "He will perform great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven in full view of men.

Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, the Antichrist, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast that was wounded by the sword but yet lives.

He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast so that they could see and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed."

This story is very familiar to the story in Daniel about Nebuchadnezzar. Nebuchadnezzar was given the prophecy about him being a great head of gold, and it went literally to his head. Nebuchadnezzar decided to make a great statue of himself and he told the people to worship it.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego refused to worship it. I don't know where Daniel was at the time, but his friends were to be killed for refusing to worship the image. The three were thrown into the fiery furnace, but God saved them.

History will repeat itself again with the Antichrist, and the people living during the Tribulation will witness it. The Antichrist will have the False Prophet create an image of him that people can worship. The False Prophet is a deceiver and Satan is a deceiver, so they do not have the ability to create life. The ability to create is in God's hands alone.

They can manipulate and they can pervert, but they cannot create. So, this image which seems to be alive is just that
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Will Jesus be a hologram too? He is dead. When he comes back will he be possessing a human? He'll need a vessel to walk the earth.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well if the bible has anything to do with it Jesus is not dead, he rose from the grave.
You might say well the bible is this or that, but if you believe in Jesus you should know his story.

Hologram antichrist :wacko: maybe it's a one world order thing done by the elite, they need a poster child after Soros kicks the bucket.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

This stuff is way out of this world.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL yes it is, but many consider it in this world, and above.