Biblical Archeology

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Biblical Archeology

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Biblical Archeology

That was really long but there isn’t anything wrong with knowing something better. About twelve minutes from the end they mentioned evidence for when the flood may have been. I wonder what the names of the civilizations were that ruled Jericho over the last ten thousand years ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Biblical Archeology

The local Canaanites did for a long time till other forces moved in like the Philistines, and Israelite people.
i think for a time Egypt had claims to it, the Persians also.
I big lie from the left is that the today Palestinians had claim to it, but most of those people came in from other areas as migrant workers, or relocated to the area from other pars of the late, and failing Persian Empires/Turks.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Biblical Archeology

As I recently found out and posted, the DNA of th philistines were tested and they were European not Arabs. Yet another Muslim lie exposed :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Biblical Archeology

The Romans brought in Gauls from his legions to settle in a lot of the middle east, what we know as Israel was one of the places.
Caesars own legion planted a lot of them there when they retired.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Biblical Archeology

That’s right, when Rome names Israel Palestine there were only Jews and Roman citizens, no Arabs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Biblical Archeology

There is a theory that the Persians where white, or almost white, but even though they might not have been they took so many white slaves there is good enough stock that most are European again now.
That empire all the way back to antiquary before Christ they took people from one land to move to another for control reasons, so nobody much in that empire where original peoples.
The Jews where aloud to go home after being moved, but after WW2 when a lot returned others like Russians came with them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Biblical Archeology

The theory of evolution won’t apply to mermaids if they are aquatic nephilim. I can see how Noah’s flood wouldn’t have wiped out aquatic nephilim.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm: gotta love the old photos of older proven hoaxes.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: November 10th, 2020, 11:18 am :facepalm: gotta love the old photos of older proven hoaxes.
It's pretty fake. In the video it ask should mermaids be given the same rights as humans? Maybe I should ask a lobster.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: He never could win trying to help the sea creatures.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sodom and Gamorah have been found. A meteor burning up straight into this area incinerated the entire area. https://www.christianheadlines.com/cont ... =545374824
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I thought they found it years ago, the place had a lot of tar pits around, and volcanic vents that exploded raining fire down. :think:
I guess maybe they just want to throw another theory out there.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This article is giving evidence of the same meteor airburst theory but the difference is that this evidence is mostly on the Jordan side of the Israeli border. This still appears to in the area of the Dead Sea.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s yet another article that explains that Sodom and Gamorah were wiped out by a meteor burst. This archeologist claims to have found the site where it happened. The flood and Sodom and Gamorah were wiped out suddenly. As a friend mentioned to me,” if God doesn’t do something he’ll have to apologize for Sodom and Gamorah”. Referring to all this transweirdo, gay nonsense and other stuff like drugs etc…. https://www.christianheadlines.com/cont ... =554208188
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Years back it was the volcanic tar pits that they had dated proof of so not sure who is right on it, but who knows, maybe part of the meteor hit earth, and cause the eruption.