Macho Molesting Muslim Men

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

look at this ! There are ten suspects arrested ! Are there any cases ever of ten white guys gangraping a girl ? I do not believe that it is possible. If a white guy tried to find nine white guys to participate in a gang rape his life would be over yet these muslime garbage do this over and over again and I don't see any protesting muslime gang raping, pedophilia, inbreeding etc... either.

22yo Syrian Charged With Gang-Raping German Girl to Face Juvenile Trial – Report

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20190219 ... ape-court/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If I was the parent, I would see it as a good thing, when he walks he would vanish from the surface of the earth.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Germany has lost its marbles (along with much of the rest of the Western world)...

Germany is in an especially unique position though, 'cause if they really did crack down on those scum, they would of course be called Nazi's, and current Germany would seemingly rather cut it's own throat, than to ever be compared to the Third Reich again...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The sins of the father, don't cut it with me, and I would hope that it wouldn't with the majority in Germany.
It's past time to take their country back, and put the proverbial axe to their politicians. Hell banish them to Iraq, and Syria after taking their money they should be paying the people they robbed.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

I agree. There absolutely must be a limit on how much, and how long, the current population feels the need to 'bend over backwards' to 'right the wrongs' for things that happened when most of them weren't even born yet!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You have a race of strong people who has been brainwashed into weak mindedness, the Japanese is trying to get away from that unlike what it seems in Germany.
The Media, and left is doing it there, and here also, making people think it's their fault not only for being white, but for past injustices everyone on the planet has done to their fellow man.
I don't see them crying, and fighting for rights for the slaves still in Muslim, and Black countries, you wont even here about it in the media.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Muslim prostitute speaks about prostitution in Lahore, Pakistan

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hmmm, perhaps inbreeding effects more than just IQ ?

Illegal Migrant in Austria Says He Killed Woman Who Called His Penis 'Too Small'

Kurd, who came to Austria years ago, had his residency permit withdrawn in 2011 over his criminal record. However, he did not leave the country despite several offences that culminated with the murder of his reported fiancée. These details have prompted debates about the asylum system in Austria

Vienna’s Regional Court has convicted an immigrant from Iraq, Daban K. of murdering his partner, also an Iraqi and mother of seven (or five, according to some reports), after staying in Austria illegally for years. The jury has sentenced him to life in prison, although the decision is not final.

The 40-year-old has admitted to stabbing 50-year-old Nagsha R., in whose apartment he lived over recent months and whom he reportedly wanted to marry, to death after previously denying his guilt and claiming that she had wounded herself numerous times.

According to the defendant, the murder occurred after one of his arguments with the woman, he referred to as Rosa. Talking about their relationship, he claimed, as cited by the Austrian newspaper Der Standard, that he “loved this woman a lot”. Yet, after a wedding in accordance with religious laws last year, she allegedly no longer wanted to have sex with him. She also reportedly argued with him over his hashish consumption and had insulted him.

"She insulted my manhood, she said I do not even have hair on my chest”, the man told the court, also saying that he had thrown away the woman's vibrator because it was "dangerous".

He alleged that she also received male guests and had cheated on him.

She cheated on me three times with other men and did not want to sleep with me anymore, and, at some point, she said my penis was too small”, he told a psychiatrist, according to the Austrian outlet Heute.

He even claimed that on the day of the murder last autumn an Iraqi on the street was waiting to give her 3,000 euros for plastic surgery. The defendant insisted that the abbing had been an act of self-defence as she had threatened him with a knife, saying “I'm going to kill you because you're not a man!" He noted that he snatched the weapon from her and "saw all in black" before stabbing the victim "blind with anger" without allegedly remembering the details.

According to the couple’s neighbour, he heard the woman screaming "Save me, he wants to slaughter me!" before running to the apartment, opening it as the door was not locked, and seeing Daban slashing her. Then the man reportedly piled an armchair, table and, shawls over the lifeless body and left the flat calmly.

When the details of this grisly murder became public it raised questions about the Austrian asylum system, according to oe.24.

The website points out, that his asylum application was reportedly rejected in 2005, but he could not be deported for he was "entitled to subsidiary protection". This status was withdrawn in 2011 after the man was convicted of extortion, so he was expelled to Iraq but did not obey the order and even filed another asylum application. In 2016, the man was reportedly sentenced to imprisonment for trafficking, then, received nine months more for causing bodily harm.

However, he was not jailed due to being considered unfit for detention. This was rejected after a psychiatric report but he still contested the decision in court and walked free. Even after his residence permit was denied in 2017, he filed another appeal and remained in the country.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20190404 ... der-woman/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What an wonderful fact ! If this gets out Islam may not be able to find as many morons to do suicide bombings. :thumbsup: :laugh: If it’s true that ala actually is Satan I am sure that he will accept them all.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Who but a Muslim could do this ? https://islamacide.wordpress.com/2015/1 ... 4eoWt-2Gjk

California MUSLIM kills his mother, cuts out her heart, then masturbates on her corpse. Muslims in America
Muslim man from Morocco accused of murdering his mother told police he sliced open her chest, removed her heart, then masturbated on her corpse because he needed “a release after the event.”

Clash Daily (h/t Liz) An unapologetic Omar Mark Pettigen, 31, said that the horrific act felt “good” upon his arrest just north of Oakland five days after the slaying, according to charging documents obtained by The Daily News.
His capture came after his father asking police to perform a welfare check at his ex-wife’s Fremont home on Sept. 29 after not hearing from her or their son from his home in New Mexico. When officers arrived at the home, Nailah Pettigen, 64, “appeared to have been disemboweled” in her blood-soaked bedroom, police said.

The former American High School math teacher was found sliced from her neck down to her cervix and had her underwear around her ankles. She had also been shot at least seven times, an autopsy later found.
Her son, who was collared in Kensington on Sunday, said he committed the vile act because she was killing herself with the prescription painkiller oxycodone, which she had become addicted to after hip and knee problems as well as surgery.
During an argument in her bedroom, he claims she pointed a gun at him. That’s when he grabbed a hammer off the bedroom wall and knocked the gun out of her hand. He said he then left the room, only to return with a tomahawk which he used to bash her head. He then retrieved a revolver from a closet and shot her in the back about four times.
Using a knife, he then sliced open her chest, removed her heart with his hands and then put it back in her body. He then masturbated because “he needed to be with himself and needed a release after the event,” according to the documents.
spanishwomenzef

23 elements Of A Guy Worth Dating

10 ability of Filipino Women Seeking American Men

up until recently five years so since 2013, The middle class population in the Philippines grew significantly and this story is slowly getting increasingly outdated. though, The prospect of finding a man who satisfies them and who is willing to provide for them and their family is certainly a motivation for Filipino women seeking American men. We distilled these desirable traits down to 10 core qualities that women repeatedly rated as the primary things they look for in a man. tool: Filipino mail order Brides Nowadays, Connecting with somebody painless. the two of you can talk and be heard. A good man is hopeful in himself and who he is.

indeed, The Philippines are the Asian country with the greatest usage of skin whitening products. Stands for Justice She speaks up for those who can not speak for their own end. All my meals are ready on time, And she is consistently concern about my welfare. Journal of Social therapy, 9, 272 279. She defends nonetheless are what caused defenseless and she has a heart for restoring justice. Faithfulness may be one of the most basic characteristics single in spanish when it comes to great men.

Clear And Unbiased details of Filipino Women

The issue is whether he takes work for the welfare of his wife and children. So exactly what are the top qualities of a possible, Which filipino women seek? While some men have the ambition to be with women that have strikes, Is this the kind of guy we should be with? She is 15 and in a local little girls leadership program. answer to your problem tonne of online blogs like, And that can help you improve your ability as a copywriter. Filipino Women Seeking American Men Love the American Culture Love is the incorrect word. at times, Make sure to reveal your ideas as if it will benefit for the two of you. This is the private, That can look in the search, So really prepare carefully. Web sites like craigslist. org What is love? You are far more likely to meet a gold digger in a club in Los Angeles than on a Filipina online dating service. True intimacy requires partners who are comfortable being their honest, Authentic selves with each other. extremely well, since they're obsessed with you, Your culture together with your white skin. they happen to be real, Beautiful obviously and expecting you. Filipino many people are drawn towards the American culture.

Qualities Of A Good previous girlfriend

cause, that ten, There are many qualities that make a man great. on account of the obsession over the American culture, Pinoys are really good at learning and adopting the thoughts, Ideas and behaviors of newborn American culture. on the other hand, Being willing to accept feedback from our partners and looking for that kernel of truth in what they say allows us to develop ourselves in the same way. You looking to buy Filipino women for dating or marriage? When a young lady or girl shows a desire for those that are broken physically, Crushed psychologically, Or lost emotionally sometimes, It can be a combination of all these emotions at once ; It generates consideration that God showed to us. They are also concerned regarding their enunciation in addition to being grammar. Chemistry Physical chemistry is. i know believe that if all men were gentlemen, we might live in a better world.

10 IMPORTANT QUALITIES think about IN A BOYFRIEND

People excellent clearly and openly communicate their thoughts and feelings make great mates. as a consequence, should they see a person with white or fairer skin, They become star minted. Both are always ready to help those in need. Given that the majority of Filipinas grow up in a Christian household, They normally expect to meet someone along with same belief. A list to think about before you tie the knot Spinster is a term referring to an unmarried woman fun date ideas in long beach who is older than what is perceived as the prime age range during which women should marry.

23 Qualities that can make A Girl Stand Out

aside from that, These men often show courage since they are required to stand up for their beliefs at all times 5. Hannovers singles No wonder so columbia dating many people are single 5 1 2015. If God through the Holy Spirit can speak to partner hat depressionen wie verhalte ich mich us and dating rachel tell sex free chat us to do top free mobile dating sites taken place this month, Then why would He not signify who to marry. and finest places to meet single Filipina girls. A truly honest man will say to you the truth and not just what you want to hear. So if you're a man interested in dating women and being the best possible partner to them, Knowing which qualities can be a crucial step in moving from single to being in a internet dating. So las vegas bankruptcy lawyer lady does this, Merely be flexible. of late, This is not very true, So guys who do have this quality be prominent.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t think that this previous post belongs on this thread about perverts.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This pervert almost made it back where he belongs. Hopefully any other girls that this deeply religious leader raped will come out so that he will get more of what he deserves. https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/to ... 5PyZdQ3IWI

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

From what I have read...many of these Muslim refugee children were obviously born over 18 years ago. Some examples that I have seen have male pattern baldness. What a stab in the back for his foster family. Why aren’t perverts like him being deported ?https://sputniknews.com/europe/20190621 ... pe-sweden/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

i wish I could set up an operation to lure those rapist in, and catch them.
I would stop it fast, or there would be no more running around getting away with it like they do.
Leave a few parts around the local pig farms, and they will get the message.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Taking a taxi is dangerous now thanks to Justin Trudeau’s favorite freaks. https://toronto.citynews.ca/2019/07/16/ ... x-assault/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read yesterday about the issues with those foreign taxi drivers, the majority of sexual assaults by the drivers are from them.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Somalians have really made a reputation for themselves everywhere that they have moved to.