Macho Molesting Muslim Men

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What a surprise, a muslim somalian committing another rape. Somalians have made a reputation for sexual assault everywhere they go. Canada's Somalian refugeee immigration chief plans to go back to Somalia to pursue his career in law to get Somalians into Canada. Why doesn't he try to push diversity on his own country instead of trying to flood Canada with lazy sleazy perverts.

Tourists sunbathing at the beach of Cala Luna, Gulf of Orosei, Sardinia, Italy.Young Refugee Marches Naked in Streets, Rapes Old Lady on Italian Beach - Report

The perpetrator is allegedly a young homeless Somalian, who arrived in Italy through the Sicily and obtained a protected status from the country’s authorities a month ago.

A 20-year-old Somalian attacked a 68-year-old woman at a beach in the central Italian region of Abruzzo, where she was sunbathing. According to the local outlet Repubblica, he pushed her so she hit her head against the pebbles, and forced her to have sex. She managed to escape the attacker, jumping into the sea, before the police arrived.

Law enforcement was called by local merchants, as before heading to the beach, the young man stripped naked in a nearby street and started publicly masturbating.

The pensioner was taken to hospital with a head injury and skin abrasions.

"I was afraid he wanted to kill me, but luckily I managed to break free," she reportedly told the doctors treating her.

The suspected attacker has been arrested. According to the outlet, he is a twenty-year-old homeless Somali who lives in Italy and has protected refugee status. He reportedly received it a month ago, almost a year after he arrived at the Italian island of Sicily, which one of the gateways for migrants heading to Europe from Africa across the Mediterranean.

READ MORE: Libyan Prime Minister Slams Europe for 'Hypocrisy' on Migrant Issue – Reports

Italian Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini, who is head of the populist party Lega and one of the most vocal advocates of stricter migration control, condemned the violent incident on Twitter.

“A 20-year-old Somali, who arrived in Italy on a barge, strips naked and then attacks a 68-year-old woman, wounding her and sexually assaulting her. This is gratitude for obtaining protection from Italy! WORM!” he posted.

He also slammed his opponents, who commonly criticize his tough stance on migration.

“How can you even think of doing such a thing? Where are the radical feminists??? With anything else than "Salvini is too bad": #zerotolerence against those so-called 'refugees' who bring a war to us,” he tweeted.

Italy is pursuing a hardline policy on migration, with Salvini claiming that the country cannot remain what he referred to as Europe's "refugee camp" while neighboring countries close their borders. Italy is reportedly one of the most popular destinations and entry points among migrants, accounting for nearly 22,000 sea arrivals since the beginning of this year alone.

European countries since 2015 have been experiencing a large-scale migration crisis due in part to an influx of hundreds of thousands of people fleeing multiple humanitarian crises in the Middle East and North Africa. These migrants are trying to reach wealthy EU countries through various routes, including via Italy, Greece, Turkey and the Balkans.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20181116 ... pensioner/

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: November 17th, 2018, 10:00 pm There is no shortage of muslim pervert cases.
The ones we here about, many are not reported, or hid from the public eye thanks to the PC Libtards.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

My girlfriend says that only about one in fifty rapes get reported.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh look, what a coincidence, this rapist is muslim too. Perhaps he feels that he should get sympathy for being a muslim and play the victim card like they love to do.

Calgary cab driver convicted of sexual assault fails to show for sentencing

A Canada-wide warrant has been issued for a Calgary cab driver who failed for show for sentencing after being convicted of sexual assault on a passed-out fare.

Muhammad Nadeem Irshad, 37, was convicted June 25 and was due in court Friday for sentencing.

He is described as being five feet 10 inches and 195 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

Irshad was convicted of sexual assault after forcing a passed-out fare to perform oral sex on him in the back of his cab in 2014.

Calgary Police Service
The woman — whose identity is protected by a publication ban — had been picked up after partying downtown during Stampede week.

The victim, in her 20s at the time of the assault, memorized Irshad's licence plate and called police after she woke up to being assaulted in the back of the taxi.

The victim testified that she collapsed on the floor of her bedroom after returning home, crying on the floor and feeling "in shock and ashamed and sad."

The woman's boyfriend had been sleeping and woke up and called police, who arrived and initiated an investigation.

The licence plate was a match to the cab driven by Irshad.

Travelled to Pakistan

Last month, Irshad was supposed to appear in court for a sentencing hearing. At that time, prosecutor Melissa Bond and defence lawyer David Chow appeared before Justice Michele Hollins and indicated that not only had Irshad missed a pre-sentence psychiatric assessment appointment, he had also travelled to Pakistan to visit family.

Chow indicated to the judge that he believed his client had every intention of returning to Canada before his next court appearance. To ensure he was back in the country for that date, the judge ordered that Irshad appear on Nov. 8 to ensure he had made up the missed appointment and would be ready for the sentencing hearing. Bond also requested that Irshad surrender his passport at that time.

Irshad never showed up, however. After asking to be removed as counsel of record, Chow is no longer representing Irshad.

Anyone with information on Irshad's whereabouts is asked to call Calgary police at 403-266-1234 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/calgary-cab-d ... 15278.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I can't understand why they won't deport these horrible animals. If they won't deport them then what deterrent is there to keep them from doing what comes natural to them ? 33% OF Swedish Girls had to suffer sexual assaults in 2017. What a disgrace and yet no Muslims is outraged by this.

Police Deploy Extra Forces in Freiburg After Girl Allegedly Raped by Migrants

Late in October, thousands protested in the Southern German city after seven Syrians and one German citizen were arrested on suspicion of assaulting an 18-year-old. The key suspect had been on police radar but had remained free, prompting many to criticize the authorities.

The police have launched their first large-scale control and search operation in the city of Freiburg, where a student was reportedly drugged and raped by several men, the German outlet Focus reports.

Law enforcement has boosted its presence in the city, deploying hundreds of police officers, including officials from the Federal Police and the State Criminal Police Office. They checked people and vehicles in the early hours of November 24th and made several arrests, the website reports, citing a police spokesperson.

City police chief Bernhard Rotzinger has announced that such raids would be held regularly in the future. They are to prevent and investigate crimes and make people feel more secure in the city.

Following the assault, which triggered unrest throughout the community, the state authorities of Baden-Wuerttemberg, where Freiburg is located, adopted a security package foreseeing better police control and tighter security.

At the same time, the country’s authorities face the challenge of looking for a better way to deal with young and criminal refugees, identifying and tracking them better as well as deporting them earlier, if they are convicted.

This problem has been on the agenda of the recent conference of the state prime ministers, who are currently working on a means of thwarting repeat offenders who come to Germany as asylum seekers. The draft plan is currently being revised; the heads of regional governments are to discuss the topic again in December.

The alleged rape and subsequent protests in the city have pressured the authorities to act and revise the existing policy. The main suspect, a 22-year-old asylum seeker from Syria, had committed 28 crimes during his four years in Germany but was only arrested, along with 6 other Syrians and one German citizen, after the assault.

In mid-October, the German media reported that a teenage student was offered a drink by a man in a nightclub, with whom she later left. The drink was allegedly drugged, so she couldn’t defend herself. She was then assaulted by several perpetrators, who took turns raping her. DNA evidence linked the victim to at least one of the suspects.

The incident is the latest in a series of violent acts to hit the southwestern university town since 2016. A middle-aged man was beaten to death by a group of teenagers, a female jogger was raped and killed by a truck driver and a paedophilia ring was nabbed in the nearby town of Staufen.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20181124 ... ant-crime/

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/more- ... al-report/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I decided to put a number of articles on one post in a sort of way to "catch up" as I haven't been on for a while.

Look at the faces of these inbred perverted freaks. They are the faces of evil.

UK: 30 members of Muslim rape gang to be tried over sexual exploitation of children in Huddersfield

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20181126 ... ral-norms/

The BBC’s shameful silence on the Telford (Muslim rape gang) sex scandal

Last month, I wrote here about the BBC and ‘grooming gangs’. In particular, I speculated that it was unlikely that having once (after more than a decade) dramatized the mass gang-rape of British girls (and a man from Wales having partly been fired-up by it then ploughing a van into a crowd outside a mosque) that the BBC might not venture into such territory again. As I said, ‘nobody should be surprised if the BBC reverts to ignoring crimes like Rochdale in the future.’

As so often the situation is worse than I imagined. While I could see that the BBC drama department might be unlikely to again commission a programme looking at the most serious and widespread child-abuse to have occurred in Britain in modern times I thought that they might at least still report the news. No such luck.

The front page of yesterday’s Sunday Mirror read ‘Britain’s ‘worst ever’ child grooming scandal exposed: Hundreds of young girls raped, beaten, sold for sex and some even KILLED.’ Like the scandals in Rotherham, Rochdale, Oxfordshire and a growing list of other places, it seems that the victims are, once again, white British girls and the perpetrators men of ‘Asian’ background. Of course while in most other situations the word ‘Asian’ means ‘Asian’, for these purposes ‘Asian’ means ‘men of Muslim background, mainly Pakistani’.

The details of the Sunday Mirror’s investigation once again make for exceptionally difficult reading. The paper describes how girls as young as 11 were drugged, beaten and gang-raped in Telford. It describes how:

‘One 14-year-old, groomed and abused after her phone number was sold to paedophiles, said: “I hated what was happening and my abusers made my skin crawl but I was told that if I said a word to anyone they’d come for my little sisters and tell my mum I was a prostitute.

“Night after night, I was forced to have sex with multiple men in disgusting takeaways and filthy houses.

“I must have been getting the morning after pill from a local clinic at least twice a week but no one asked any questions.

“I fell pregnant twice and had two abortions. Hours after my second termination, I was taken by one of my abusers to be raped by more men.

“The worst moment came just after my 16th birthday when I was drugged and gang raped by five men.

“Days later, the ringleader turned up at my house and told me he’d burn it down if I breathed a word of what had happened.”

We once again learn how, over the course of four decades, every arm of the state – including council staff, social workers and the police – allowed the mass gang-rape of children to go on in their town. And we learn – once again – how fear of accusations of ‘racism’ meant that the identities of the culprits were hidden and cases were not investigated.

When the story broke yesterday it was covered across a range of other papers, including in all of the Mirror’s competitors. But the story clearly sent the BBC into a panic. As Ed West pointed out on Twitter, this morning the story was not even on the front page of the BBC’s website:

You might look at that and think ‘Well, there’s a hell of a lot going on in the world at the moment that may take priority’. Like that disturbance at the final of the Crufts dog-show. And that story about an ex-footballer spitting at a woman in her car. What chance does the rape of 1,000 young girls have beside such competition?

Except that the story was not on the ‘England’ page either.

In fact, the mass gang-rape of underage girls in Shropshire didn’t even make it to the homepage of BBC Shropshire. Only after a fair amount of comment about this online did the BBC manage, this afternoon, to squeeze the rape of the area’s kids into their round-up of Shropshire news.

So now, finally, there is a headline story about the case. Though it may be said to fit jarringly with the ‘My Telford’ video also on their front-page in which the BBC has splashed out some money on a video in which students at Hadley Learning Community ‘Tell their Telford stories to BBC Radio Shropshire.’ I suppose we can just agree that it is to everyone’s regret that while the BBC was choosing to spend part of the license fee on this pointless piece of feel-good pabulum they forgot to make a video-story in which young women in Telford could have told about their very different Telford experience.

That ‘My Telford’ could have been a really interesting and important video. Or it would have been if every single arm of the state plus the official state broadcaster hadn’t already decided that the children of Telford being gang-raped on an industrial scale (Telford is a town of just 170,000 people) is one big yawn-fest. Or that they basically agree with the very basic Labour MP Naz Shah who last year revealed her own opinions about all this when she re-Tweeted a (satirical) Tweet suggesting that the victims of the Rotherham sex abuse scandal should ‘shut their mouths. For the good of #diversity.’

For it is now not just abundantly but repeatedly clear that most people in positions of authority in this country never did want stories like Telford, Rochdale or Rotherham to come out. Not just because they want to continue being allowed to negotiate between the facts and the public, rather than just reporting the facts to the public. But because such stories spoil – perhaps more than any other – the pleasant, transient, but for the time-being dominant narrative which a whole generation of people in authority have come to believe in, or at least preach. Don’t forget that, as the case of the MP Sarah Champion showed last year, you can still lose your job in this country if you say this is going on.

It is easier to keep trying to cover it all over. And that is why there is now such a concerted effort online and in the non-online world to shut down, bar, silence, ban, deport and downgrade not the people who cover for these crimes but rather anyone who speaks out about them, highlights them, campaigns against them or does anything else other than join in the general silence. ‘For the good of diversity’.

Sadly now, even Douglass Murray is only able to reference Muslims one time in his article about Muslim rape gangs, and only in stating that Asian is a euphemism for Muslim.

The self-imposed sharia is frightening. London has fallen.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/20 ... ape-gangs/

oh look it's another Mohamed behaving like his namesake ! What a surprise ! These muslims have no regard for the emotional damage they do to their host population victims.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/afgha ... ic-toilet/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read about that, so does it mean I slit his throat, and stomp him in the march because it's my culture, some of my ancestors used to do that stuff.
When the state refuses to go by laws, and protect your person, and property the state needs to go.

Rape my daughter, or family member, and get away with it till I find you.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oaktree

I bet that there have been many a Muslim rapists in Canada who has mysteriously disappeared or died from a Fentanyl overdose even if they never used drugs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They all should, the mass of honor killers also.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This doesn't come as any surprise to me. I would however be surprised if there aren't muslim grooming gangs in all countries that have let them in in large numbers. The evil that these muslims bring to nations far outweighs any benefits that they bring.

Finland Shocked by Migrant Grooming Gangs Assaulting Girls as Young as 10

A series of sexual attacks against teenage and even preteen schoolgirls, with the suspected involvement by migrants from the Middle East, has shaken Finland, prompting condemnation from top-ranking politicians including Prime Minister Juha Sipilä and President Sauli Niinistö.

A group of eight immigrants suspected of brutally raping and sexually assaulting schoolgirls over a prolonged period of time have been arrested in the Finnish town of Oulu. According to the police all the men came to Finland as asylum seekers or refugees, some from the Middle East, national broadcaster Yle reported.

The alleged abusers are aged 18-40, whereas their victims were all aged under 15, with the youngest only 10 years of age. At least some of those detained have already received Finnish citizenship.

"We are talking about a period several months", police commissioner Markus Kiiskinen told the newspaper Kaleva. "The suspected crimes are extremely violent and are exceptionally high-level", Kiiskinen added.

Oulu deputy police chief Arto Karnaranta admitted that he has never seen anything similar in his nearly 38-year-long career as a police officer

"It constitutes extremely serious aggression against minors. I haven't seen anything similar in my entire career", Karnaranta said.

Deputy police chief Karnaranta urged the public in Oulu to keep calm and not to take matters into their own hands, but instead let the police handle the case.

The police in the city of Oulu released an official message to young girls and their parents, warning them of foreign men contacting the young girls on social media and luring them in to situations where they are raped and sexually abused.

More arrests are expected, according to the Oulu Police Department.

Prime Minister Juha Sipilä condemned the terrible sexual assault, calling the events "outrageous", as well as an "inhuman act of incomprehensible" in a tweet.

In an official statement, Sipilä elaborated that a number of foreigners are suspected of "the worst crime" against children under the age of 15. Sipilä called integrity a "fundamentally important issue", pledging that criminals will receive their due sentences regardless of their ethnicity. The prime minister also stressed that penalties for sexual offences against children must be in line with people's perception, stressing that a bill to increase punishment has been submitted to parliament.

This message was in effect echoed by President Sauli Niinistö, who called the crimes "shocking in their inhumanity", the daily newspaper Ilta Sanomat reported. According to Niinistö, Finland must muster strength to fight this "evil".

"This should not be happening in Finland", Interior Minister Kai Mykkänen told the newspaper Iltalehti.

Mykkänen said that Finnish society must "find ways to prevent similar cases" and claimed harsher sentencing one of the ways to go.

According to Mykkänen, the authorities should take a closer look into immigrants' attitudes.

"Education and work are of course already being done for integration, but we still have to look at what can be required more clearly in the attitudes, looking into ways in which those who move here can become committed to our values", Mykkänen said.

"Sometimes it feels like nothing can shock you, but this case certainly does", law professor Johanna Niemi of Turku University said.

The Finnish government is currently working on toughening punishment for sexual crimes where children are victimised, as well as a new legislation that would allow quicker deportation of criminal foreigners.

According to Statistics Finland, foreign nationals are disproportionately represented in sex crime statistics. In 2017, 693 Finnish citizens were suspected of rape, compared with 286 foreign nationals.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20181206 ... ing-gangs/
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

This happens when you have some leftie mudshark as a mother and a cuckold as a daddy.

They dont do anything even if they found out about their kid "dating" a 30 year old muslim or a negro.

They bring their kids into these refugee centers and let them hang around these animals without supervision.

The parents should be arrested as well...

There are cases where the mudshark mother is just proud when her little daughter hangs around with 30+ years old muslims...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Who knows what kind of satisfaction these "sexually open minded" sluts and cuckolds get from their daughter being raped by a pack of muslims and negroes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What kind does the left have bringing in those people, my guess they don't feel anything because they are just following what they are told religiously.
Like lately they revere Bush Sr, but when he was in office he was Satin. Bad is good, good is bad, the world is upside down.
Gary Oaktree

Political correctness must have really taken hold in Scandinavia. Political correctness appears to want white genocide.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 8th, 2018, 12:06 pm What kind does the left have bringing in those people, my guess they don't feel anything because they are just following what they are told religiously.
Like lately they revere Bush Sr, but when he was in office he was Satin. Bad is good, good is bad, the world is upside down.
Lefties are drama-queens.

They cant do anything without big drama.

When we are talking about immigration... According to the lefties immigration is the same as open-borders anarchy and we should take in the worst of the worst this planet has to offer.

Lefties cannot be reasonable about anything because that would get them less attention.. They feed on attention.
Gary Oaktree

I’ve heard of liberals like to believe that they are morally superior and on a mental higher plane by merely unthinkingly taking the side of whoever is being criticized. It’s also my experience that these same caring liberals like to rat out coworkers and are not such nice people at all,
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well a retard dosn't know they are a retard, and usually think they are smart, any questions ?
All I have to say is they needed spanked more when children, and they wouldn't be children now playing adult.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

As funny as this video seems it's all real teachings, and supported by today's liberals.
So, beat your wife, kill gays, kill Christians, and Jews because they are the worst of the worst.
And damn it, put on a burka you filthy whore before Allah tells me to rape you.

[video][/video]

Really, how could you support that crap, and vile hate.
Gary Oaktree

This also would be appropriate for the Sermons in the Mosques thread. The world is flat ? The sun descends into a pond ? Old illiterate Mo’s lack of an education shows. Muslims must be very inbred to not have any doubts.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Apart from his education, he gain favor through pandering to slaves, and poor, kind of like Democrats do with their fake promises, and propaganda.
Piece through Submission so give up all free will.