Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

I don't really want to get a second dose of the covid 19 vaccine but with this vaccine passport thing I'll be locked out of theatres and restaurants. The buttefly garden in victoria might not even let me in. Most of my co-workers are fully vaccinated. They might look at me like I'm an idiot.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If you feel pressured, and just got to have it do it, I just hope it doesn't hurt you, or your family like it did mine.
I understand the harassment, and not being able to go to places, I have been treated pretty bad a few times.
The thing is I'm usually home, and rather stay here than deal with public.

My cousin here in Loserville is hanging in there with the COVID, he had the shots.
My cousin in Lexington is not doing well today, shes had it over two weeks now, and they just took her in for Emergency care a few days back.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Perhaps this settles it. Natural immunity is thirteen times as effective as a vaccine according to an Israeli study. https://humansarefree.com/2021/08/israe ... cines.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Of coorse it is, but you have to get the virus first.
Being I had it I have the antibodies, but being the vaccine isn't generalized, dna based, and full of who knows what it's more dangerous than getting the virus.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’m more afraid of the vaccine than covid especially now that I have immunity from already having had it.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Covid vaccines according to this article are causing cancer. https://www.ukcolumn.org/article/stabilising-the-code
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read about the cancer the other day, you are way more likely to contract it.
Also another thing I read was beign over 500,000 people has already died from the vaccines, it is highly under recorded so it could be doubled.
Like my mom, she died because someone had Covid Delta from someone with the vaccine, and I had it because of them also.
My cousin is about to die, and he had the shot.
My neighbor just lost her daughter around the block to covid, they got the shots.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I just had a call, the girl around the block was cremated today, and her sister is on a respirator now.

No news from my cousin, I don't know anyone I can call about him, and the hospital doesn't answer.
His sister wont call, and his ex wife I can't contact, the numbers I have are old ones.
The last thing he said to me was he was afraid of dying alone. :(
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A healthy 44 year old pharmacist where I often go just died of a stroke. Was this stroke caused by a blood clot caused by the covid kill shot ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Could be, that's one of the side effects, a major one'.

At my doctors office they where taking a poll of who got the shot, and who got the virus because they where not vaccinated.
They didn't trust the shot enough to just take it blindly, by now my guess is they still haven't took it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My cousin died this morning, he had the shot, and the booster killed him.
The virus hit him two days after taking the booster.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I couldn’t go to the gym today without a vaccine passport. Canada is going fascist under der fuhrer Justin Trudeau.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They close our two local gyms down months ago with the NAZI B.S. so I couldn't go even if I can now.
Most the smaller shops, and restaurants are gone here also, one was quite good.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Could this really be true ? It does seem hard to believe but so do these vaccine mandates. A strange minuscule creature injected into us ? https://www.expandingawarenessrelations ... s-the-egg/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe that's why over 100 in congress is on Hydrox, you know the stuff Trump took, but they demand you take the vaccine.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

J & J is connected to Proctor & Gamble which is satanist. Blood clots often cause strokes. https://www.westernjournal.com/study-am ... fd7232ad57
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I got my second dose of the covid 19 vaccine and got really sick but I'm all fine now. Having a big family dinner right now. Two of my Christian coworkers refuse to get vaccinated. They say they have God to protect them. One of them got covid 19 but he tells me he's alive so thank God.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

God lets happen what happens, if he did no child would ever die, or get sick since they are innocent.
I can't blame them for not wanting the shot, but they shouldn't bring God into it unless maybe he will be with them.

I hope dinner is nice, we will be having one next Thursday i think.
I bought a big ham, and some other stuff.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now this short video is very interesting. Robert Kennedy jr points out some interesting facts. This video also could be appropriate for the forbidden history thread. So before 1989 there were few cases of certain maladies and immediately after the numbers suddenly increased. Look at Bill Gates reply to Donald Trump suggesting that perhaps he should have an investigation into the side effects of these covid vaccines.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So sad, why is so many vaccines aloud when doctors know better.
It's all about the money, not the lives took. :(