Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

I had a few vaccines growing up, 8 i believe when born, I think now it's 64 is required.
That is toxic for a baby just from the preservatives alone in them.
This year the CDC also admitted the flu vaccine only helped 10% of those given, and a majority that got it got the flu.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Berry Sweet wrote: December 16th, 2018, 6:22 pm Or are they getting sick and spreading sickness from the shot? I only ask cause like I said, I never get the flu, as my kid either...so I really question it.
Flu shot doesn't infect you with live virus, so it is impossible to spread the flu from the shot.
Mel Gibson

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

I don't bother to get the flu shot (my job isolates me from people fairly well), but my Ex is required to where she works, and I can understand this... She works in a complex care facility, with elderly residents that are often weak. So, they try to minimize sickness being spread inside the facility, because a flu could really cause trouble for some of the residents that are already weak.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

It's not dead if people get it from it, and they do. They tell you when getting it it may cause a mild case of the flu, so if it gives you a mild case you have the flu.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Blue Frost wrote: December 17th, 2018, 1:34 am It's not dead if people get it from it, and they do. They tell you when getting it it may cause a mild case of the flu, so if it gives you a mild case you have the flu.
You cannot get the flu from a shot that will make you contagious, is what I meant. While some people do report mild symptoms after a shot, they are not, and cannot, become 'contagious'...

The virus is in fact 'dead.' This means that while the body can still build up immunity to the virus, there is no way one could become contagious with sickness... It cannot spread like being infected with a live virus could...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Mel Gibson wrote: December 16th, 2018, 11:05 pm I don't bother to get the flu shot (my job isolates me from people fairly well), but my Ex is required to where she works, and I can understand this... She works in a complex care facility, with elderly residents that are often weak. So, they try to minimize sickness being spread inside the facility, because a flu could really cause trouble for some of the residents that are already weak.
I consider flu's just exercise for my immune system keeping it strong. I have been blessed with a very good immune system.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Mel Gibson wrote: December 22nd, 2018, 1:56 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 17th, 2018, 1:34 am It's not dead if people get it from it, and they do. They tell you when getting it it may cause a mild case of the flu, so if it gives you a mild case you have the flu.
You cannot get the flu from a shot that will make you contagious, is what I meant. While some people do report mild symptoms after a shot, they are not, and cannot, become 'contagious'...

The virus is in fact 'dead.' This means that while the body can still build up immunity to the virus, there is no way one could become contagious with sickness... It cannot spread like being infected with a live virus could...
I think they lie about it, I see people that got the shot, and three days later it's spreading through the households.
The person with the shot might weaken themselves to get more strains, but either way it's not good on the public when people are weak, and catching more stuff.
It's like antibacterial soaps, kills the good bacteria with the bad, and makes the bad stronger that live through it. .
Gary Oaktree

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

I believe that they are putting some harmful things into these flu shots that they couldn’t get in very easily otherwise.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

When Animal DNA is put in them, heavy metals, and other preservatives, yes they are harmful.
You can tell your doctor sometimes that you want it without preservatives, but they need to order it
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Interesting, I wonder how it affects a child being injected with it in a long term if it does at all.
I do know the blood brain barrier isn't formed so it will reach the brain.
Also how many genes does the average person have that is associated with cancer.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

I just deal with the flu like it’s exercise for my healthy immune system. I certainly don’t want any mystery problems injected into me.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Same here, and I don't get it much because i let my immune system fight it.
The flu can mutate, but as long as my body can keep up a lot of the symptoms are negligible.
i occasionally get a bad one, but not often.

A few years back I tried the garlic, and honey thing, but stopped because the flu was better :teehe:
That as a medicine was awful.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This really shows how many shills are in politics. I believe that this forced vaccination thing is part of the depopulation plan that Bill Gates supports. If I am correct then they are incredibly evil.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Cancer in vaccinations are would be an effective way to depopulate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This scientist was jailed for making public that illnesses are deliberately being put into vaccines. If this is true then this coronavirus may have been created to inspire those who refused to take a flu shot and take the coronavirus shot. https://web.archive.org/web/20190806111 ... ines-2841/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was told today, not sure if true though that anyone that had the flu shot would show positive for the Corona virus.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: April 7th, 2020, 1:18 am I was told today, not sure if true though that anyone that had the flu shot would show positive for the Corona virus.
Me , you , and Gary Oak are safe then. Would not want to put that theory to test though.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I am very leery about of the flu shot and the upcoming coronavirus vaccination.