Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...

Reverse Flash
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: Vaccines Safe Or Not ?

Russia registered its first coronavirus vaccine, President Vladimir Putin said during a televised meeting with the government. The vaccine’s registration is conditional and trials will continue while production gets underway, said Health Minister Mikhail Murashko.

Hong Kong reported the fewest cases since the start of the financial hub’s latest outbreak, while infections continued to rise in India and Germany. In the U.K., employment fell the most since 2009, highlighting an economic shock that’s expected to escalate.

In the U.S., which accounts for a quarter of all cases, hard-hit states including New York, California and Texas reported falling hospitalizations. Coronavirus infections breached 20 million cases globally, after doubling in six weeks. It took six months to reach 10 million.

The timeline is malleable

Topic author
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I suspect that the Russian makers of the Russian covid vaccine do not want genocide of Russians.

beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Yeah. It's just like the Russians to go ahead and piss off big pharma by making their own vaccine widely available. There was a lot of hand wringing and dire predictions put out by the news media and those bought and paid for doctors at the WHO. Someones going to lose a lot of money now. :laugh:

Topic author
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe the constant bombardment of anti Putin stories by the mainstream media and talk show hosts is for the same reason they are doing the same towards Donald Trump, he rebeling against the globalist agenda. I am currently reading a very interesting and enjoyable book The Babylon Code and it states that the globalists are pulling shenanigans to encourage nations to unite under an unelected elite global rule to end wars , improve the world’s living standards, etc... but will end up being worse than Joseph Stalin’s rule. I believe that it is very likely that this plandemic is one of these shenanigans

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.