Police Taking Care Of Business

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

[video][/video]

When things get out too much to handle ...who are you going to call ?

These guys deal with the crack dealers and other garbage every day for us

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Police Taking Care Of Business

Was that actually a sword ? I sometimes wonder what some people are thinking doing crazy stuff like they do.
I wonder if he was doing anything wrong with it, or making threats.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Yes, actual sword.

even rode the rapid transit with it, so said the media.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He do anything wrong, or is that illegal just to carry one in public ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote:He do anything wrong, or is that illegal just to carry one in public ?
illegal to have open sword, it is considered a weapon.

some talk that he made have made gestures to people on the transit.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well have to follow the laws in place I guess. Here I can open carry, and that includes a sword.
Don't mean I won't get harassed by the police about it though.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote:Well have to follow the laws in place I guess. Here I can open carry, and that includes a sword.
Don't mean I won't get harassed by the police about it though.
Up here only the cops and criminals carry guns.

It seems the Innocent bystander takes the hit.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have never had to shoot mine at anyone, but have pulled it on some people trying to break in my shed, and my nephew climbing in the window one night.
I hope o never have to use it, but I will.
If I had one at a Kroger one night I might have shot a robber, tossed a can at him instead, and ducked .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Officer beaten while trying to stop assault on woman

This is one of the reasons that I respect the police. They deal with violent domestic disputes everyday. I used to when I was younger. Thumping on a woman beater on a bus or on the street but now I have matured and become cowardly I suppose. This 53 year old officer dug down and found the gus to do what's right. I have to respect that.

A 26-year-old man is charged with several counts of assault after three people, including an off-duty police officer, were hurt at a Winnipeg convenience store.

It happened shortly before 6 a.m. Sunday at a 7-Eleven store on Henderson Highway at Sutton Avenue
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW I would like to see this guy, he was more than a woman beater.
I think someone would have to kill him if attacked by him to keep him off.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This nshould savea lot of lives or at least delay their OD deaths. Some very evil people whose livelihood causes tons of victims families heartache are not amused.

Watch the US Coast Guard seize a narco submarine carrying 12,800 pounds of cocaine

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/watch-us-coas ... 24533.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, I remember in the late 80s when they started using subs, there was a few captured over the years.
Some drug lord is going to be crying the blues over that big haul.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I can't see robots taking over from human police yet. I can see the military applications though. I could see armies of robots fighting each other. They would be a merciless enemy.

Fleet Of Android Robots To Begin Policing The Streets By 2017

According to a report from the Gulf Information Technology Exhibition (GITEX), a fleet of android robots will police the streets of Dubai as early as 2017.

Videos from Dubais annual computer and electronic trade show featured new prototypes of the robot shaking hands, saluting, and brandishing a touchscreen interface by which people can report crimes or pay traffic fines.

It is another indicator that we are fast approaching an age of automatic policing.

The robot cop prototype is able to scan faces, possibly serving as a new mobile street surveillance tool.

In the coming months, a team consisting of Dubai Police, IBMs supercomputer, Watson, and Google will improve the robots artificial intelligence technology so it can spot people from 10 meters or 20 meters away, approach them and greet them, said Dubai Polices Technical Innovations Department Head Major Adnan Ali.

Were expecting for it to be in tourist areas at first in 2017, near Burj Khalifa, GPR, City Walk and by 2020 we want to have a more thorough area covered.

Dubais android cops follow in a recent but frenetic tradition of automatic policing experiments being deployed by law enforcement agencies all across the world. Many were shocked by the weaponized robot drone that took out cop-killer Micah Xavier Johnson in Dallas earlier this year.

But the bigger surprise is how much robotic and drone technology has been integrated into our newly militarized police departments. There is a drone-catching drone in Japan, a riot-control drone in India, an Israeli rover bot, traffic robocops in the Democratic Republic of Congo and many others.

We are likely about to see a beta acculturation stage of militarized policing in which the general population is exposed to the reality of drones and android cops.

Once the shock of this wears off, you can expect full squadrons of robotic police equipped with state of the art AI technology and exoskeletons.

Truckers and KFC attendants arent the only middle-class American workers who will lose their jobs to automation cops are on the chopping block, too.

Originally published at TheAntiMedia.org - reposted with permission.

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/articl ... 01Qy5VA.99
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ROBO COP lol
I think they would be really abused by the bad public, and just a note, better not make them white in the hood :laugh:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I do believe that these policemen acted professionally. I would expect to keep getting tased if I were to resist arrest like this. I would expect to get the crap beat out of me actually. The police need to have some freedom to keep us safe from the freaks.

VIDEO shows cops repeatedly tasering black man who later died in hospital

https://www.rt.com/usa/437556-tulsa-man ... y-tasered/
[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think the taser was overused, but it would be better than having the officers injured.
The thing is did he die because the taser, or the drug induced lunatic he became which you know speed his heart up more than it should have been.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

For those who hate the police.... what would have happened here if it wasn’t for professional police ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They should do that more, people like that are beyond messed up, and I don't care if they have a mental issue.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

If I were an American with a gun I would be a hero.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You don't need a gun :) be a hero to a kid, or someone special .