How to Attract Positive People in Your Life

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: How to Attract Positive People in Your Life

Gary Oak wrote: June 10th, 2020, 9:52 am
Reverse Flash wrote: June 9th, 2020, 4:00 pm
Gary Oak wrote: June 9th, 2020, 8:41 am Different emotions I recently found out have different frequencies. I also just finished a book on feng shui and I wonder if what it says about the emotions leaving an energy behind in places one is isn’t true.
Crystals can cleanse negative energy.
How can crystals cleanse negative energy ? If they do then how? This does ring a bell so I think that I may have heard of this before once upon a time.
It's New Age alchemy and like a lot of that shit, it is totally unproven.

I'm not sure that you can assign feelings or intentions to energy in a scientific sense. Spiritual energy which is what people assign positive or negative feelings to has never been conclusively proven to exist.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Gary Oak wrote: June 10th, 2020, 9:52 am
Reverse Flash wrote: June 9th, 2020, 4:00 pm
Gary Oak wrote: June 9th, 2020, 8:41 am Different emotions I recently found out have different frequencies. I also just finished a book on feng shui and I wonder if what it says about the emotions leaving an energy behind in places one is isn’t true.
Crystals can cleanse negative energy.
How can crystals cleanse negative energy ? If they do then how? This does ring a bell so I think that I may have heard of this before once upon a time.
Its all just rubbish shit to sell crystals.
https://thechalkboardmag.com/crystals-f ... bad-energy. I do wear a crystal necklace with a chinese coin amulet.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Crystals are cool, especially if you find a nice one :) would make me happy.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Being kind causes less stress, lengthens life expectancy and makes one feel ? Maybe I will have to try this some day. https://sorendreier.com/want-less-stress-try-kindness/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I try to be kind, but people walk on you so it's stressful.
But I'm not so kind being walked on, wont turn the other cheek, and never forget.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character