Homeopathic Remedies

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Homeopathic Remedies

I have been eating when I feel like it for decades now. I am going to have to watch this again. Fasting burning off your stored glucose is interesting.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just eat enough that you stay healthy, and good food if you can.
I know I'm not eating right a lot of times, but my whole life I have ate different than my family, and if not for injeries I would be the most healthy one of us.
People do eat way to much in the western world, sugars, and carbs mostly which is really bad for your gut inside, and out.
The bad about most carbs people eat is they turn to sugar which is even worse for you.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Reducing ones biological age by three years in just eight weeks has got to be a good thing. https://www.rt.com/news/525059-research ... cal-aging/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

my breathing exercises don't seem to be helping me, but there isn't enough stress reduction in the world that would help me.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Sardines it has just been discovered have a large effect on preventing type two diabetes. https://sorendreier.com/landmark-study- ... etes-away/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well might be good, but they are not so tasty as a good pie, and ice cream . :spit:
I tried Sardines for a while, couldn't eat them much though, and rather not.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This lions mane mushroom has a few benefits of the nine benefits listed here that I believe I should see about getting some at a pharmacy. Improved mental sharpness I believe is good for everyone as is improving blood sugar. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/li ... ITLE_HDR_8
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm allergic to mushrooms, they taste awful :laugh: I spit them all out if found on my pizza.

if you ask me mushrooms don't get enough thought anymore, and they should with all the different properties in them.
After all they have been used for medicine since before mankind was upright.
Ancient medicines made of mushrooms in the Americas has been talked about since Europeans came here.
The Vikings even used them, some say the berserkers used them to become berserk.