Homeopathic Remedies

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Homeopathic Remedies

I have posted other articles that belong on this thread so I have started this thread now as I am certain that I will come accross more and I suspect others will too. This topic I believe deserves a thread of it's own

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

11 Anti-Aging Drinks

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/healthy ... 00810.html

These 11 natural drinks do a lot of good things. Alchohol aids fending off alzeimers and dementia ? Well that settles it. I am going to go an have a couple cold ones right now :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Homeopathic Remedies

I have read the opposite on alcohol, the only beneficial part was the resveratrol in the red wine.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Avoid the Flu With Traditional Chinese Medicine

I trust Chinese medicne before I would trust a flu shot

Home > Avoid the Flu With Traditional Chinese Medicine

Avoid the Flu With Traditional Chinese Medicine
February 8, 2013 | By admin | 3 Replies More Hugh Castor, Guest Writer
Waking Times

With the influenza season in full swing, it is a good idea to take preventive measures to decrease your chances of getting sick. There are a number of natural, safe, and simple measures from Traditional Chinese Medicine and Naturopathy that one can use to minimize exposure and to increase resistance to the flu. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure!

One of the best ways to not get the flu is to avoid it all together. The flu is thought to be spread mainly through contact with an infected person. So if possible, avoid direct contact with people who exhibit obvious symptoms of an active infection (chills, fever, malaise, body aches, coughing, etc) for up to 48 hours after their fever or main symptoms have passed.

Another route of infection is to pick up the virus on a dirty surface and then infect oneself by touching the mouth, nose, or eyes. This is less likely, but still possible. The following, somewhat obvious recommendations, are taken from the Centers for Disease Control guidelines to help minimize the chance of infection:

* Wash hands frequently or after touching a suspect surface (door knob, faucet, etc).
* Avoid touching the eyes, mouth, or nose
* Avoid crowds and definitely avoid contact with infected people.
* Wear a facemask when in contact with sick persons.

The next step in avoiding getting sick is to keep oneself in optimum health in order to have a strong and vigilant immune system. By following basic health maintenance one can lay a positive foundation for great health and avoiding illness. This basically involves these steps:

* Get a proper night
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Catching the flu, and other things build our immunity for worse things, it's not all bad getting them.
I would suggest ditching the antibacterial soaps, and chlorinated water also as it kills beneficial good bacterial also, it's indiscriminate.
It also lets super bugs take hold that are harder for you to fight off.

It's good being clean, but there is to much clean.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Positive Thoughts Are A Homeopathic Remedy

beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/02/the-mystery-powers-of-thoughts-2441010.html

here is a homeopathic remedy that isn't very expensive at all. Positive thoughts that is. It has been known for decades the power that thought or music has on water but it is interesting that similar experiments using rice have simlar results
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Peppermint is good for thought, and thinking :) good if your learning, or need to concentrate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Eat Your Veggies Boys And Girls

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/03/06/h ... t-disease/

I already knew about vegetables improving peoples memory but here are some more reasons to eat your veggies
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Medical Uses of silver Throughout History

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/04/02/t ... t-history/

I had a bad flu and crashed out at an elderly friends place. He wasn't the slightest bit worried about catching this flu which had also knocked a few others in his building out and the reason he gave for not worrying about catching this flu was this silver concoction he uses. he said it's called colloidial silver. I tried it and do believe it fixed me up considerably
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The silver is a really powerful antibacterial, and viral agent, but be careful with it because it can kill good stuff also.
Also to much will turn you blue :unsure: inside, and out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have done really well with my zinc, especially doubling it up when someone sick comes around.
My little nephew, and his brother have came over with fever sitting in my lap resting for hours sometimes with me not getting sick.
I don't eat healthy, or sleep much so the zinc, must be helping.
I take a few other things also, D3 with K2, Krill oil, a pro-biotic to name a few.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Zapping the brain with magnets could cure cocaine addiction

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... gnets.html

I wonder if quitting cigarettes could be this easy ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's suppose to work with many addictions, this isn't new, just brought out again in a different packaging.
They also can zap your earlobes to help depression, and shock nerves in the kidney for diabetes.
At 10 watts which the brain works best many people is off because chemical imbalances, so the right foods, and diet should help a lot.
many people are to acidic for proper firing.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Medicinal Mint

http://showmeoz.wordpress.com/2013/05/2 ... s-of-mint/

I bought my mom some mint tea. Maybe it was a better idea than I knew
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have some peppermint oil, it's strong stuff, and does help with a few things.
DOn't get in in your eyes. :woot: :panic:
Great for sinuses, opens your mind up, and good for your breath :)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Blue Man

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/299233- ... kin-photo/

This man turned blue after trying a hoeopathic remedy which included silver.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sad he died at that age, 62 is not that old .
To bad he didn't like the name papa smurf, he likely could have made a lot of money.
He did look a lot like him when heaver.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Five Food Medicines

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/0 ... -life.html

Well I just discovered that honey a few days ago cures this MRSA related bacteria that caused a disgusting rash on my face and coincidentally just yesterday a friend gave me some colloidal silver and a drink with ginger and turmeric. I went to his place really tired and left energised. My rash by the way is almost healed and all it cost me was asking a filipina at Mcdonalds for a little packet of honey and she gave me two. One packet is far more than I need. It's almost healed already.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good page Gary, I saved it :)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Black Walnuts: A Local Remedy

After just quickly and cost free curing myself of a MRSA related bacteria simply by dabbing some honey on the infection I am growing suspicious of our health system. How many cures are being suppressed ? These black walnuts which I had never heard of apparently are effective against a large number of maladies

http://showmeoz.wordpress.com/2013/09/2 ... al-remedy/

Excerpted in part from A Journey of Seasons: A Year in the Ozarks High Country)

In the Ozarks we are blessed with an abundance of trees, among them the stately and ever-useful Black Walnut (Juglans nigra). These trees are not only beautiful to look at and make wonderful shade trees when they are allowed to grow to their full size, but they also provide valuable timber and edible nuts. The hard, handsome wood of black walnut is particularly valuable as flooring, cabinets and furniture and a harvest-sized tree can bring in good money. And while it is clear that we have an abundance of walnut trees, only the largest ones are generally harvested for woodwork. This is steadily decreasing the number of fully mature trees, especially the great old granddaddy-types so important for passing good DNA down the genetic highway. What may help protect many of these older trees are the delectable nutmeats produced within the fruit, which are highly sought after in the confection industry.

The fruit of black walnuts are made up of three layers; the husk, the shell and the nut. The husk begins as a hard green covering that has a distinct lemony smell. Once the nuts within begin to ripen, the fruits fall from the tree and the firm green husk begins to turn black and quickly becomes soft and squishy. The oils found in the husk turn everything they touch, including the hands, a deep yellowish-brown. In the past this oil has been used as an ingredient in wood stains, paints and varnishes. It is still used as a brown dye for wool and cotton and as a yellow dye used in soaps and other cosmetics.

When these very hard shells are crushed and pulverized they are put to use as gentle, non-toxic, dust-free abrasives. Because black walnut shells are softer and more elastic than sand, they are often used to replace sand for blast cleaning and polishing all kinds of surfaces, especially delicate metals in gears, jet engines and electronic circuit breakers. The shells are also used in dentifrices and cosmetics and sometimes used as an adulterant to ground spices. They are used as fillers in the production of dynamite, as antiskid agents in tires, and as thickeners and adhesion agents in certain kinds of paint. Among the hundreds of common and industrial uses of black walnut shells, their use to seal rock fractures in oil drilling operations is probably the one most widely cited.

Aside from their value as a commodity, the nutmeat of black walnut has a taste unlike anything else on earth. The flavor is so unique, it escapes descriptive words. Needless to say it is highly prized by confectioners and ice cream makers around the world. Squirrels and humans both love the tasty nutmeats, and both will spend an incredible amount of time getting through the hard outer shell to get at the delectable flesh inside.

Black walnuts have many uses, but the one probably most overlooked is the use of this valuable tree for medicine. The nut meats are known to contain high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants such as vitamin E and folate, while the outer hulls contain a healing compound known as juglone. Juglone demonstrates moderate antitumor activity and is the active ingredient in black walnut hull tinctures.

Black walnut tinctures have been used or claimed to be effective for skin disorders, especially those of the fungal type, such as athlete