Chinese Triads In The West

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Chinese Triads In The West

I’ve got vitamins C and D plus zinc at home and if I can get a hold of this new Israeli covid drug this will have to do.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope it's D3 with K2.
D without K2 builds up in joints, and muscle tissue like your heart, and isn't so good for you.
Older people should never take D without K2 unless the doctor tells you not to take it, it can cause joint issues, and heart attacks.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

After going over the triads oaths and rituals , I am certain that they take seriously their swearing to exterminate the non Chinese barbarians, destroy the non Chinese barbarians, deceive the non Chinese barbarians, kill the non Chinese barbarians etc.... I also am quite certain that they make these fake cigarettes, fake vaccines etc... with toxins added simply to cause harm and pain.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder what the story is here ? Why were they just dumped there ? Who is doing the poaching and which gangsters are funding this ? They should all be deported. Will bears in Canada become endangered species like so much of Africa’s has since the Chinese were allowed to live there ? https://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.com/2 ... ymNk5c&m=1
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would assume someone wanted a bear claw necklaces, or two.
Sad there must be five dozen bear paws in that photo. :(
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that it’s all for Chinese medicine.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Might be, but you have idiots also that want a necklaces no matter the cost for the animals.
I know the gallbladders are worth a lot in china, and other parts, but being where it was might not ever know what happened.
Sad, and a shame anyway about it.