Red Heads

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Red Heads

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So much evil in one place, I wonder if hell open it's doors :laugh:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Who is the reddest of them all ? :roll:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 12:32 pm So much evil in one place, I wonder if hell open it's doors :laugh:

WTF, an ugly white people's convention???.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yeah pretty much, but there are some alright ones in there, and I even see Napoleon Dynamite in there with white glasses on. :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 25th, 2021, 12:40 pm Yeah pretty much, but there are some alright ones in there, and I even see Napoleon Dynamite in there with white glasses on. :spit:
I was looking for Biden's useless press secretary in all that red ugly.... :laugh:

God, I feel sorry for that woman...Not only was she born homely as fuck but she has the worst government job in the free world...Could you imagine trying to cover for not only the dumbest most inept president in recent memory but also the most illegitimate and dementia riddled since Ronald Reagan in his two final years?...Must be nerve wracking as hell dealing with the morons in the Whitehouse Press Corp asking the same scripted questions over and over again.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: February 25th, 2021, 12:40 pm Yeah pretty much, but there are some alright ones in there, and I even see Napoleon Dynamite in there with white glasses on. :spit:
I thought that was Joey Ramone with a red wig... :laugh: But then I remembered that Joey is dead... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: February 26th, 2021, 10:05 am
I was looking for Biden's useless press secretary in all that red ugly.... :laugh:

God, I feel sorry for that woman...Not only was she born homely as fuck but she has the worst government job in the free world...Could you imagine trying to cover for not only the dumbest most inept president in recent memory but also the most illegitimate and dementia riddled since Ronald Reagan in his two final years?...Must be nerve wracking as hell dealing with the morons in the Whitehouse Press Corp asking the same scripted questions over and over again.
Reagan with Dementia was still sharper than anyone in that regime if not all of them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Now that has got to be about the most beautiful shade of red hair.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gotta wonder why they call orange hair red :laugh: maybe it's because it would be racist because trump is orange.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The bottom photo deserves a WOW !
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not fat enough for Odi, but I think I have good taste :cool: