Red Heads

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
User avatar

Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4518
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Red Heads

Post: # 176996Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 1:27 pm
A red head fitness model :) all dressed up

Image
I'm sorry but there is something wrong in the body proportions in that pic. It almost looks like it's morphed or shopped. :think:


“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4529
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Red Heads

Post: # 176997Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:01 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 12:52 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 11:57 am
Odinson you fear her, she would break you little man :laugh:
Those nut cracker thighs would crush you. :spit:
:teehe:

Muscles are just ugly..


She probably smells like a man..
They aren't ugly...as long as they aren't extreme.

And what does a man smell like;....body odor, Old Spice and beer farts?... :gsick: :laugh:
You mean on a guy or a girl?

They are good looking on a woman when they are not well defined..

Big butt, big thighs.. All good.



Men smell bitter... Women smell sweet.

Its the testosterone that smells repellent.

User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91147
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Red Heads

Post: # 177000Unread post Blue Frost »

Renee wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:05 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 1:27 pm
A red head fitness model :) all dressed up
I'm sorry but there is something wrong in the body proportions in that pic. It almost looks like it's morphed or shopped. :think:
What i found odd was the boots she has on with the outfit :facepalm:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

User avatar

Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4518
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Red Heads

Post: # 177005Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:27 pm
Renee wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:01 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 12:52 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 11:57 am
Odinson you fear her, she would break you little man :laugh:
Those nut cracker thighs would crush you. :spit:
:teehe:

Muscles are just ugly..


She probably smells like a man..
They aren't ugly...as long as they aren't extreme.

And what does a man smell like;....body odor, Old Spice and beer farts?... :gsick: :laugh:
You mean on a guy or a girl?

They are good looking on a woman when they are not well defined..

Big butt, big thighs.. All good.



Men smell bitter... Women smell sweet.

Its the testosterone that smells repellent.
You can smell testosterone?.... You think you can smell estrogen as well? :unsure:

There are theories that say that hormones can act as pheromones and can be detected by the opposite sex during certain times of month. The concept is highly controversial and for humans it has no real scientific basis.

As for estrogen, all women produce it....most women produce higher levels during the middle of their menstrual cycle. Lower levels during their period. Overweight women produce estrogen at high levels all the time and it can cause all kinds of obesity related health problems....But I don't think it produces a specific detectable odor. I'm not exactly sure what you think you are smelling but I'm pretty sure it's not the hormones of either sex.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar

Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4518
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Red Heads

Post: # 177006Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 7:26 pm
Renee wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:05 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 1:27 pm
A red head fitness model :) all dressed up
I'm sorry but there is something wrong in the body proportions in that pic. It almost looks like it's morphed or shopped. :think:
What i found odd was the boots she has on with the outfit :facepalm:
Actually they are kind of cool. I have a similar pair but I wouldn't wear them with an outfit like that.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91147
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Red Heads

Post: # 177007Unread post Blue Frost »

With the outfit is what I was talking about, you wear something nice with it, not boots for combat :laugh:
I guess a night out could be considered combat in some places.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4529
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Red Heads

Post: # 177013Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 9:58 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:27 pm
Renee wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:01 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 12:52 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 11:57 am
Odinson you fear her, she would break you little man :laugh:
Those nut cracker thighs would crush you. :spit:
:teehe:

Muscles are just ugly..


She probably smells like a man..
They aren't ugly...as long as they aren't extreme.

And what does a man smell like;....body odor, Old Spice and beer farts?... :gsick: :laugh:
You mean on a guy or a girl?

They are good looking on a woman when they are not well defined..

Big butt, big thighs.. All good.



Men smell bitter... Women smell sweet.

Its the testosterone that smells repellent.
You can smell testosterone?.... You think you can smell estrogen as well? :unsure:

There are theories that say that hormones can act as pheromones and can be detected by the opposite sex during certain times of month. The concept is highly controversial and for humans it has no real scientific basis.

As for estrogen, all women produce it....most women produce higher levels during the middle of their menstrual cycle. Lower levels during their period. Overweight women produce estrogen at high levels all the time and it can cause all kinds of obesity related health problems....But I don't think it produces a specific detectable odor. I'm not exactly sure what you think you are smelling but I'm pretty sure it's not the hormones of either sex.
There is a gender specific smell..

Maybe its the high estrogen level that makes the female smell particularly good.


And the high testosterone level releases more of the male pheromone which I dont find appealing.


Some women smell more intoxicating than others.. Which is probably caused by the different levels of estrogen.



Therefore the high testosterone females release a pheromone which isnt a turn on to me.

User avatar

Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4518
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Red Heads

Post: # 177091Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote:
June 1st, 2019, 3:34 pm
Renee wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 9:58 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:27 pm
Renee wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:01 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 12:52 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 11:57 am
Odinson you fear her, she would break you little man :laugh:
Those nut cracker thighs would crush you. :spit:
:teehe:

Muscles are just ugly..


She probably smells like a man..
They aren't ugly...as long as they aren't extreme.

And what does a man smell like;....body odor, Old Spice and beer farts?... :gsick: :laugh:
You mean on a guy or a girl?

They are good looking on a woman when they are not well defined..

Big butt, big thighs.. All good.



Men smell bitter... Women smell sweet.

Its the testosterone that smells repellent.
You can smell testosterone?.... You think you can smell estrogen as well? :unsure:

There are theories that say that hormones can act as pheromones and can be detected by the opposite sex during certain times of month. The concept is highly controversial and for humans it has no real scientific basis.

As for estrogen, all women produce it....most women produce higher levels during the middle of their menstrual cycle. Lower levels during their period. Overweight women produce estrogen at high levels all the time and it can cause all kinds of obesity related health problems....But I don't think it produces a specific detectable odor. I'm not exactly sure what you think you are smelling but I'm pretty sure it's not the hormones of either sex.
There is a gender specific smell..

Maybe its the high estrogen level that makes the female smell particularly good.


And the high testosterone level releases more of the male pheromone which I dont find appealing.


Some women smell more intoxicating than others.. Which is probably caused by the different levels of estrogen.



Therefore the high testosterone females release a pheromone which isnt a turn on to me.
Human biological science says people don't give off pheromones. Furthermore even if we did our sense of smell isn't acute enough to detect a pheromone release.

Again I don't know what you are smelling...You must be part bloodhound. ... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91147
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Red Heads

Post: # 177098Unread post Blue Frost »

Being sweet, and sour I think he's been eating to much Chinese. :laugh:
Hey, Odinson, start telling those sour friends of yours to wash, they sound very nasty. :yuk:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91147
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Red Heads

Post: # 177100Unread post Blue Frost »

Image
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4529
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Red Heads

Post: # 177101Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 4:27 am
Odinson wrote:
June 1st, 2019, 3:34 pm
Renee wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 9:58 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:27 pm
Renee wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:01 pm
Odinson wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 12:52 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 11:57 am
Odinson you fear her, she would break you little man :laugh:
Those nut cracker thighs would crush you. :spit:
:teehe:

Muscles are just ugly..


She probably smells like a man..
They aren't ugly...as long as they aren't extreme.

And what does a man smell like;....body odor, Old Spice and beer farts?... :gsick: :laugh:
You mean on a guy or a girl?

They are good looking on a woman when they are not well defined..

Big butt, big thighs.. All good.



Men smell bitter... Women smell sweet.

Its the testosterone that smells repellent.
You can smell testosterone?.... You think you can smell estrogen as well? :unsure:

There are theories that say that hormones can act as pheromones and can be detected by the opposite sex during certain times of month. The concept is highly controversial and for humans it has no real scientific basis.

As for estrogen, all women produce it....most women produce higher levels during the middle of their menstrual cycle. Lower levels during their period. Overweight women produce estrogen at high levels all the time and it can cause all kinds of obesity related health problems....But I don't think it produces a specific detectable odor. I'm not exactly sure what you think you are smelling but I'm pretty sure it's not the hormones of either sex.
There is a gender specific smell..

Maybe its the high estrogen level that makes the female smell particularly good.


And the high testosterone level releases more of the male pheromone which I dont find appealing.


Some women smell more intoxicating than others.. Which is probably caused by the different levels of estrogen.



Therefore the high testosterone females release a pheromone which isnt a turn on to me.
Human biological science says people don't give off pheromones. Furthermore even if we did our sense of smell isn't acute enough to detect a pheromone release.

Again I don't know what you are smelling...You must be part bloodhound. ... :laugh:
I´m not the only guy who likes the smell of women..


If we were only visual beings, then I wouldnt get aroused when I stand close to a woman to teach her the proper way of swinging the golf club.

You females definitely radiate some drug that goes straight to the boner..

User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4529
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Red Heads

Post: # 177102Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 12:10 pm
Being sweet, and sour I think he's been eating to much Chinese. :laugh:
Hey, Odinson, start telling those sour friends of yours to wash, they sound very nasty. :yuk:
I think you can agree that women dont smell like men..

At worst, they smell like stale fish.


But for a first timer, the guys locker room is like punch to the face.

User avatar

Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4518
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Red Heads

Post: # 177103Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 2:38 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 12:10 pm
Being sweet, and sour I think he's been eating to much Chinese. :laugh:
Hey, Odinson, start telling those sour friends of yours to wash, they sound very nasty. :yuk:
I think you can agree that women dont smell like men..

At worst, they smell like stale fish.


But for a first timer, the guys locker room is like punch to the face.
Most locker rooms I've been in have an underlying smell of chlorine and disinfectant. If it doesn't, I turn around and walk out..... I've been in too many locker rooms and I'm not a fan of "Tinea Pedis".

That being said...I have to agree with Odi,..men do smell, .... Not all but many do and it's not pheromones.

Men by nature are dirty creatures. For many, even in today's day and age, bathing and the daily use of deodorant seems to be optional. This is especially true among the younger generations. It seems for some weird reason, they think their manliness equates to the strength of their "man musk".... :laugh:

I've worked with a few men that by the end of the workday, getting caught down wind of their person is someplace you don't want to fucking be.... :gsick:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91147
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Red Heads

Post: # 177104Unread post Blue Frost »

That smell Odi is straight up BO your smelling, not pheromones.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4529
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Red Heads

Post: # 177121Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 4:52 pm
Odinson wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 2:38 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 12:10 pm
Being sweet, and sour I think he's been eating to much Chinese. :laugh:
Hey, Odinson, start telling those sour friends of yours to wash, they sound very nasty. :yuk:
I think you can agree that women dont smell like men..

At worst, they smell like stale fish.


But for a first timer, the guys locker room is like punch to the face.
Most locker rooms I've been in have an underlying smell of chlorine and disinfectant. If it doesn't, I turn around and walk out..... I've been in too many locker rooms and I'm not a fan of "Tinea Pedis".

That being said...I have to agree with Odi,..men do smell, .... Not all but many do and it's not pheromones.

Men by nature are dirty creatures. For many, even in today's day and age, bathing and the daily use of deodorant seems to be optional. This is especially true among the younger generations. It seems for some weird reason, they think their manliness equates to the strength of their "man musk".... :laugh:

I've worked with a few men that by the end of the workday, getting caught down wind of their person is someplace you don't want to fucking be.... :gsick:
Thats the smell of gender pay-gap...


Cant really help smelling bad at the end of the day...

The deodorant doesnt work.


It just makes the smell worse.. Busted deodorant and sweat.



I´ve seen women at their dirtiest (non sexually) and they dont smell as bad as we do.

User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4529
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Red Heads

Post: # 177123Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 5:28 pm
That smell Odi is straight up BO your smelling, not pheromones.
Yes... The dirtiness..


But you can sniff a just showered male and compare it to a just showered woman..


The male doesnt have that pleasant smell that works as a viagra. :teehe:


Women think the male smell is pleasant.


Many women want to go hug a mans used T-shirt.

They insist on wearing it when up and about.

User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91147
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Red Heads

Post: # 177124Unread post Blue Frost »

Deodorant, whats that :laugh: I don't have to wear the stuff since I don't sweat.
Actually it did make me smell bad, so I do think it makes people smell worse.

As for stinky woman, I think they smell pretty bad, and I worked with a lot of them in hot places over the years.
They smell as bad, or worse than the men.
If you work in a factory in over 100 degree heat all day you get some pretty stinky people by end of shift.
It's hilarious watching them leave doing that penguin walk from the rash they got for not using powder. :spit:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91147
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Red Heads

Post: # 177125Unread post Blue Frost »

Odinson wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 2:06 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 5:28 pm
That smell Odi is straight up BO your smelling, not pheromones.
Yes... The dirtiness..


But you can sniff a just showered male and compare it to a just showered woman..


The male doesnt have that pleasant smell that works as a viagra. :teehe:


Women think the male smell is pleasant.


Many women want to go hug a mans used T-shirt.

They insist on wearing it when up and about.
My girlfriends always told people I had no smell :blush: no hugging my t shirts.
I do have one, but I shower daily so it's not detectable. I like it that way, when I smell it makes me paranoid something is wrong.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

User avatar

Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4518
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Red Heads

Post: # 177139Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote:
June 4th, 2019, 2:06 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
June 3rd, 2019, 5:28 pm
That smell Odi is straight up BO your smelling, not pheromones.
Yes... The dirtiness..


But you can sniff a just showered male and compare it to a just showered woman..


The male doesnt have that pleasant smell that works as a viagra. :teehe:


Women think the male smell is pleasant.


Many women want to go hug a mans used T-shirt.

They insist on wearing it when up and about.
Everyone has their own smell but for the most part it's not biological. It's not pheromones or anything like that. It's generally a mixture of deodorant, hair product, the body soap you use, sometimes cologne, your diet, your enviornment and sometimes even the laundry detergent you use to wash your clothes.

Women hug guys clothes because it reminds them of the guy. It's also more psychological than anything else. But sometimes the clothing has a scent on it made up of the things I mentioned above. This generally only happens when the relationship is new and the woman is needy. Once the guy gets comfortable in the relationship his clothes start to smell like BO and farts....No one wants to hug that.

Now as for me...I smell like gunpowder, broken glass, regret and lies. Don't like it....hold your fucking nose.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91147
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Red Heads

Post: # 177140Unread post Blue Frost »

I use scent free everything that I can, the stuff gives me headaches that smell.
I think food is a big part of peoples smell, it comes out of their skin, and if they don't bathe they smell rotten.
Cologne just adds to the bad smell when they don't bathe.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply