Mongolia

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Mongolia

This is a momentous discovery for Mongolia. There was no sympathy for all the people sacrificed for his funeral. Much may be learned from this discovery. Fortunately archeologists got at this burial site before grave robbers did. https://newsinstact.com/earth/mongolia- ... WfuW_FGMkY

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s some guys doing hard time in an old Mongolian prison. :https://images.app.goo.gl/yZRQv1Y3qu18gyyG7 This article adds some details on how devoid of humanity…… https://historyofyesterday.com/this-mon ... eb5a1e4dd6

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here are many details of mongol life that I was unaware of.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This real history website appears to be anti Jewish however this long article covers the atrocities of the Mongol hordes. https://www.realhistorychan.com/genghis-monster.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: September 7th, 2022, 8:25 am Here are many details of mongol life that I was unaware of.
When the Hungarians where fighting the Romans/Byzantines they liked drinking from their skulls also.
One Emperor had his head took, and made into a cup, when Romans came to his table he would drink from it.
The Hungarians back then where very powerful for their time which is not known by most people.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
genocide088

mongolia is one of 4 asian countries i never went to. well there are a few countries more but bascailly

and do want to go to mongolia.

actaully thou its not as good nowadays ulan batar (nicknamed UB or ulan bizzare is about the worlds most polluted city burning coal

and the country side doenst look so great. kind of boring russian buildings left there mark

see this new video that highlights that

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That was too long ( one hour ) but this guy did a very good job of showing what Mongolia is like. His friend Benjamin mocked Mongolia so much and his negativity for me really detracted from this video. Does Benjamin really have anything good to say about anyplace or anybody ? If where he’s from is full of people like him I don’t want to go there. I think that’s I could enjoy a travel around Mongolia.
Yong Jessie

Did you know that 1-200 people of the whole world are direct descendants of Chinggis Khan. He had VERY many children.

HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF AS MANY AS 40 MILLION PEOPLE. lifetime, and scholars estimate that he may have killed a full three-fourths of modern-day Iran's population during his war with the Khwarezmid Empire. All told, the Mongols' attacks may have reduced the entire world population by as much as 11 percent.

Its also a crime in Mongolia to talk bad about mass murderer Chinggis Khan

https://www.iflscience.com/fact-check-a ... khan-65357
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I did know that Ghengis Khan impregnated hordes of girls. I didn’t know that the Mongols killed 3/4’s of Iran’s population but I did know that genocide was the Mongolian style when a country resisted them. Bill Gates would like that they decreased the worlds population by eleven percent and might have given him some ideas. Ghengis Khan had 500 concubines on top of his 7 wives which might have made for a lot of nagging. I doubt that feminism wasn’t in fashion in those days. Perhaps he was out invading other lands for some peace and tranquility,
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They killed off a lot of peoples, anyone who fought back got annihilated.
They did learn to keep useful people though like engineers, and builders, especially when it came to warfare.

The woman where took as slaves, and wives.

Brittan tried the same with others also in the past, most governors, and lords had a right to take woman if they dared.
It makes for a angry population though so the smarter lords didn't do it much.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character