Healthy Foods/Medical

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Re: Healthy Foods/Medical

Blue Frost wrote: July 28th, 2020, 1:15 am Let us know how it turns out RF, I'm curious to know, and how it will make your hair look.
I hope it don't make you break out, or something worse :woot:
Hair on my ass is a problem. I have to shave my ass every 4 weeks. I hate when poo get stuck on the hair like my dog.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Reverse Flash wrote: July 28th, 2020, 3:00 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 28th, 2020, 1:15 am Let us know how it turns out RF, I'm curious to know, and how it will make your hair look.
I hope it don't make you break out, or something worse :woot:
Hair on my ass is a problem. I have to shave my ass every 4 weeks. I hate when poo get stuck on the hair like my dog.
:laugh:..OKAY.... that was TMI... :laugh:

But while on the subject, you should get your butt waxed..Go Brazilian...There is no stubble, it lasts longer than shaving, there is less chance for ingrown hair, and if you keep having it done, the hair doesn't grow back.

I've been waxing since I was 16 and I have almost no body hair left....That was probably TMI as well but you started it.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

RF...

This dress goes well with your waxed ass..

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 28th, 2020, 2:16 pm RF...

STFU Skunk Ape....Instead of braiding your back hair maybe you should get a good waxing too.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wax on, Wack off :woot:

TMI
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 28th, 2020, 3:47 pm

STFU Skunk Ape....Instead of braiding your back hair maybe you should get a good waxing too.
I bet you and your Ex went to the pedicure together like a couple of girlfriends.

Males dont get waxed in the rest of the world... Except maybe in Italy.. But the guys there swing both ways..

How would that look.... Me on all fours, ass up waiting for my ass get waxed. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 29th, 2020, 8:19 am

I bet you and your Ex went to the pedicure together like a couple of girlfriends.

Males dont get waxed in the rest of the world... Except maybe in Italy.. But the guys there swing both ways..

How would that look.... Me on all fours, ass up waiting for my ass get waxed. :laugh:
No my ex didn't get waxed but we did go for a couples hot oil massage once while on vacation in Mexico. It was a God damn disaster. He is not the spa type....Also my ex seemed to have no problem keeping poop from accumulating in his ass hairs...Come to think of it, that might be one of his only good qualities... :laugh:

He does keep his hair cut neatly and he grooms his beard thoroughly but he used to leave the hair all over the bathroom sink which was gross. I can't even imagine what his bathroom looks like now. Probably looks like the backstage of the National Dog Show... :kez:

As for you getting waxed...They probably don't have enough wax in all of Scandinavia to strip that shit out... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 29th, 2020, 12:30 pm
Odinson wrote: July 29th, 2020, 8:19 am

No my ex didn't get waxed but we did go for a couples hot oil massage once while on vacation in Mexico. It was a God damn disaster. He is not the spa type....Also my ex seemed to have no problem keeping poop from accumulating in his ass hairs...Come to think of it, that might be one of his only good qualities... :laugh:

He does keep his hair cut neatly and he grooms his beard thoroughly but he used to leave the hair all over the bathroom sink which was gross. I can't even imagine what his bathroom looks like now. Probably looks like the backstage of the National Dog Show... :kez:

As for you getting waxed...They probably don't have enough wax in all of Scandinavia to strip that shit out... :laugh:
Couples hot oil massage... Usually men go to those parlors alone.. :teehe:

We have those butt cleaning showers in nearly all bathrooms... My ass is squeeky clean. :teehe:

I comb my beard and trim it a bit.. And usually its the woman clogging up the drain.
We gotta clean the drain whenever it gets blocked.

If I get waxed, I cant do this whenever its raining outside.
:laugh:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 30th, 2020, 3:02 pm

We have those butt cleaning showers in nearly all bathrooms... My ass is squeeky clean. :teehe:

I comb my beard and trim it a bit.. And usually its the woman clogging up the drain.

Going ALONE to a COUPLES hot oil massage tends to defeat the purpose.... :kez:

It's amazing how much loose skin a dog actually has. Funny thing is, I would probably be able to do that if not for plastic surgery.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 31st, 2020, 12:56 pm

It's amazing how much loose skin a dog actually has. Funny thing is, I would probably be able to do that if not for plastic surgery.... :laugh:
I did a youtube search "couples hot oil massage" and the results were japanese girls in bikinis getting massaged by a dirty old japanese guy. :teehe:

Cat and dog skins are like suits.. They are not attached to anything. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Real massages are great.

Helps you to avoid that surgery somewhere during your life.
I visit a masseuse/physiotherapist/chiropractor every once in a while...

You feel pretty good after a real professional snaps every joint and rubs muscles you didnt know about... Feels like you just smoked a huge joint.

He is a man... I prefer the male masseuses because they have more strength.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 31st, 2020, 3:40 pm
Renee wrote: July 31st, 2020, 12:56 pm

I did a youtube search "couples hot oil massage" and the results were japanese girls in bikinis getting massaged by a dirty old japanese guy. :teehe:

Cat and dog skins are like suits.. They are not attached to anything. :teehe:
I have no idea what you are watching on YouTube...and I'm not sure I want to... :laugh:

A hot oil massage is similar to a hot stone massage. They used heated oil to warm your skin and loosen the muscles before the massage..

The oils are scented and help you relax . A couples massage just means you get your massage in the same room with your partner. Usually on tables next to each other. No dirty Japanese men involved, at least not the ones I had... :laugh:

You are one weird and...somewhat disturbing individual... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had massages for about three years, the best where the myofascial release ones.
They somewhat broke up the scar tissue I had so I could regain some movement where I was locking up.

At one point they called in a second person which was great.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I have a male friend who goes to Vegas a couple times a year for poker tournaments. He gets a massage everytime he is out there with a "full release" or so he claims... :facepalm: :kez: :laugh:

The stupid SOB tells me this and I find it hard as hell not to laugh in his face. I usually just pretend I didn't hear him and move the conversation on...What a douche... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My massages where, and I'm not talking about sexual ones, medical only.
To be honest if it was sexual I wouldn't have been so relaxed after :pardon:
I did have two really pretty woman giving me the massages for a while, kind of tense for me, and hard for me to not flirt a little.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Do you guys take any supplements? I have been taking vitamin d gummies and vick's vitamun c throat drops. They taste so good i might be having too many of the vick's throat drops but each drop is only 25mg. Iron supplement every other day.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve heard that vitamins C and D plus zinc takes care of this coronavirus.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

D3 with k2, the k2 keeps the D from gathering in the wrong place, and D3 is the form you can use.
Add some magnesium to round it out, and boost the D3.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I may have to start only heating foods in ceramic bowls now when using a microwave. Plastics leeching into foods causing cancer is a huge problem. https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/t ... -using-it/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Never use it myself for food, but sometimes the food is in plastic containers made for the microwave like TV dinners.
Microwave popcorn is also bad for you, something about the chemicals in them.
The plastic water bottles for bottled water is bad, and leches chemicals into you also.