Maneaters

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Odinson wrote: November 15th, 2018, 5:32 pm
The ones prior to your weight-loss.. You cant take a bad pic.. :teehe:
You havent been complimented enough and thats why you think so low of yourself.

Red wine.. As opposed to every other lady I´ve ever known. :teehe:

The best beers might come from eastern-europe... Kozel and such..
Kozel is pretty good.

I usually drink a finnish beer called "bear"..

Everybody gets weepy and angry when they drink a couple too many and forget to go to sleep.. :teehe:
Believe me I got lots of compliments even when I was at my heaviest, so that's not the reason for the self depreciation...I actually get less attention now that I've lost weight.....People who know me say I look less approachable now, colder, more serious.

Over the years I found that there are more guys out there who are attract to fat girls than most people know or are willing to admit. We are a "guilty pleasure" and a dirty little secret rolled into one. The worst thing about it is that although all women are objectified to one degree or another, we are objectified more so. Most men don't see us as people, they see us as something to be fetishized, something less than human... :down:

As for best beers or where they come from....it's a matter of personal taste. I find that many European beers are too heavy and the alcohol content too high. You guys also tend to drink it a little warmer than I or most Americans like. Lately here it has become fashionable to drink these so called "craft beers" which come from small independent brewers. Unfortunately many of them are just plain bad but unfortunately hipster beer snobs keep this awful trend alive.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 15th, 2018, 8:16 pm
Odinson wrote: November 15th, 2018, 5:32 pm
The ones prior to your weight-loss.. You cant take a bad pic.. :teehe:
You havent been complimented enough and thats why you think so low of yourself.

Red wine.. As opposed to every other lady I´ve ever known. :teehe:

The best beers might come from eastern-europe... Kozel and such..
Kozel is pretty good.

I usually drink a finnish beer called "bear"..

Everybody gets weepy and angry when they drink a couple too many and forget to go to sleep.. :teehe:
Believe me I got lots of compliments even when I was at my heaviest, so that's not the reason for the self depreciation...I actually get less attention now that I've lost weight.....People who know me say I look less approachable now, colder, more serious.

Over the years I found that there are more guys out there who are attract to fat girls than most people know or are willing to admit. We are a "guilty pleasure" and a dirty little secret rolled into one. The worst thing about it is that although all women are objectified to one degree or another, we are objectified more so. Most men don't see us as people, they see us as something to be fetishized, something less than human... :down:

As for best beers or where they come from....it's a matter of personal taste. I find that many European beers are too heavy and the alcohol content too high. You guys also tend to drink it a little warmer than I or most Americans like. Lately here it has become fashionable to drink these so called "craft beers" which come from small independent brewers. Unfortunately many of them are just plain bad but unfortunately hipster beer snobs keep this awful trend alive.
Arent you pretty chubby still? :teehe:

You think the guys arent being sincere and they just compliment you because they think you are easy.. Thats why you dont really care for the compliments.
If women arent careful in choosing men, they all get treated like crap.

What kind of childish, insecure little psychos you have on that continent... A real man takes what he wants and doesnt care what other people think of it.

And by "real man" I just mean your regular, steady guy.

You are a fetish.. A taste... I like big asses and you are required to wear tight jeans and tiny bikinis at all times. :teehe:

Bikinis so tiny that you blush when you wonder whether you are gonna pop out. :teehe:

They might be an acquired taste.. I used to drink the karelian beer which "tastes like piss".. Not that I´ve tasted piss but its the general opinion on that beer.. :teehe:
Then I got used to the dark beers and now I cant drink anything else.

Drinking warm beer is a british thing..
The only people here whom drink warm beer are teenagers since they cant put their secret alcohol to their parents fridge..

We have that craft beer thing here too..
Always some pretentious little snob from the capital brings his expensive little brewery beers to the game.

They cant tell beer from wine but they want to pretend to be "original" and "cultured". :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Odinson wrote: November 16th, 2018, 3:26 pm

You think the guys arent being sincere and they just compliment you because they think you are easy.. Thats why you dont really care for the compliments.

What kind of childish, insecure little psychos you have on that continent... A real man takes what he wants and doesnt care what other people think of it.

You are a fetish.. A taste... I like big asses and you are required to wear tight jeans and tiny bikinis at all times. :teehe:

Bikinis so tiny that you blush when you wonder whether you are gonna pop out. :teehe:

They might be an acquired taste.. I used to drink the karelian beer which "tastes like piss".. Not that I´ve tasted piss but its the general opinion on that beer.. :teehe:

The only people here whom drink warm beer are teenagers since they cant put their secret alcohol to their parents fridge..

Always some pretentious little snob from the capital brings his expensive little brewery beers to the game.

They cant tell beer from wine but they want to pretend to be "original" and "cultured". :teehe:
When I was in Ireland and Britian as a teen the beer was really heavy and warm. They said it was chilled but their idea of chill and cold beer in the US is entirely different. I remember the beer in Gemany and Italy being a bit colder but still warmer than we like it here.

If I do drink a beer I really prefer a Belgian white like "Blue Moon" with a slice of orange in it. I like it really cold served in a frosted glass cold enough to have bits of ice forming on the glass.

As for still being chubby....I will never be truly thin....that's a matter of genetics. Right now I'm 155lbs and at 5'2" that still puts me in the BMI category of overweight. But at least I'm no longer in the obese category and my butt and boobs are a more human size... :laugh: Before I kinda looked like a cartoon parody of a person. :kez:

You really are a horn dog....You remind me too much of my ex husband and that is a bad thing. Why is it that all you guys who like fat chicks seem to always want us wearing our clothing so tight that we are afraid we will burst out if we move wrong....Is it really that important to satisfy your perversion over the fact that it makes us extremely uncomfortable and even more self conscious than we are normally? :unsure:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 17th, 2018, 2:04 pm

When I was in Ireland and Britian as a teen the beer was really heavy and warm. They said it was chilled but their idea of chill and cold beer in the US is entirely different. I remember the beer in Gemany and Italy being a bit colder but still warmer than we like it here.

If I do drink a beer I really prefer a Belgian white like "Blue Moon" with a slice of orange in it. I like it really cold served in a frosted glass cold enough to have bits of ice forming on the glass.

As for still being chubby....I will never be truly thin....that's a matter of genetics. Right now I'm 155lbs and at 5'2" that still puts me in the BMI category of overweight. But at least I'm no longer in the obese category and my butt and boobs are a more human size... :laugh: Before I kinda looked like a cartoon parody of a person. :kez:

You really are a horn dog....You remind me too much of my ex husband and that is a bad thing. Why is it that all you guys who like fat chicks seem to always want us wearing our clothing so tight that we are afraid we will burst out if we move wrong....Is it really that important to satisfy your perversion over the fact that it makes us extremely uncomfortable and even more self conscious than we are normally? :unsure:
We call the beer pint "frosty"... One frosty please...

It depends on the beer but usually as cold as a glass of coca-cola... Really close to zero.

The slice of citrus fruit only works with lite beers... Like Corona extra.. You can freeze them to zero without the cold damaging the flavour.

The BMI chart stops working if you are a curvy woman or a gorilla-like man.
You can be tight but I imagine you will never fit the vogue model category.. :teehe:

I´m a loyal horn dog. :teehe:

I would like you wearing tiny clothes because its so damn sexy when the curves are about to bust out..
The tiny dress might roll up when you move. :teehe:

Its just for me and only if you want to... And there is no need to feel self-conscious around me..

If you feel uncomfortable or self-conscious around your man, then the man aint doing his job right. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Odinson wrote: November 17th, 2018, 7:42 pm

It depends on the beer but usually as cold as a glass of coca-cola... Really close to zero.

The slice of citrus fruit only works with lite beers... Like Corona extra.. You can freeze them to zero without the cold damaging the flavour.

You can be tight but I imagine you will never fit the vogue model category.. :teehe:

I would like you wearing tiny clothes because its so damn sexy when the curves are about to bust out..

Its just for me and only if you want to... And there is no need to feel self-conscious around me..

If you feel uncomfortable or self-conscious around your man, then the man aint doing his job right. :teehe:
It's not the job your man may or may not be doing.....Our society conditions women who are not model thin or conventionally attractive to self criticize and in extreme cases....hate our bodies.... :( Some guy telling you that you are beautiful and that you are a good fuck isn't going to undo the damage and the head games society plays on us. This is why the Size Acceptance/Body Positive movement exists. It's not about promoting obesity or an unhealthy lifestyle as so many morons believe....It's about developing emotional health after being emotionally scared as childern. I don't care how tough you are, extreme childhood emotional trauma stays with you for life. If you don't find a way to deal with it,....it will effect everything you do as an adult.

I grew up thinking I was a ugly, fat, stupid, little troll....I was bullied horribly and treated basically like an outcast with the rest of the fat kids, nerds and wierdos until late Jr. HS. The only thing that kept me going was shooting with my dad and a discovered athletic ability with a penchant for softball. When I was behind the plate during the the heat of a ball game, it didn't matter if I was chubby or ugly. It gave me a sense of self worth and I was able to parly that into social acceptance among my peers and even a college education. But I was one of the lucky ones....other fat kids or those who didn't quite fit in had it a lot rougher.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 18th, 2018, 11:49 am
Odinson wrote: November 17th, 2018, 7:42 pm

It's not the job your man may or may not be doing.....Our society conditions women who are not model thin or conventionally attractive to self criticize and in extreme cases....hate our bodies.... :( Some guy telling you that you are beautiful and that you are a good fuck isn't going to undo the damage and the head games society plays on us. This is why the Size Acceptance/Body Positive movement exists. It's not about promoting obesity or an unhealthy lifestyle as so many morons believe....It's about developing emotional health after being emotionally scared as childern. I don't care how tough you are, extreme childhood emotional trauma stays with you for life. If you don't find a way to deal with it,....it will effect everything you do as an adult.

I grew up thinking I was a ugly, fat, stupid, little troll....I was bullied horribly and treated basically like an outcast with the rest of the fat kids, nerds and wierdos until late Jr. HS. The only thing that kept me going was shooting with my dad and a discovered athletic ability with a penchant for softball. When I was behind the plate during the the heat of a ball game, it didn't matter if I was chubby or ugly. It gave me a sense of self worth and I was able to parly that into social acceptance among my peers and even a college education. But I was one of the lucky ones....other fat kids or those who didn't quite fit in had it a lot rougher.
All of us are subjected to societal norms.. There is hardly any guys like me in the modeling business. :teehe:
I fear women are more susceptible to discrimination than men are.

I know what the size acceptance thing is all about.. Its not that hard if you open your mind a bit. :teehe:

Complimenting a woman by telling her how good of a fuck she is isnt something I would do.. Unless I´m razzing her a bit.
I think the right man can do a lot to raise a womans confidence.. She feels more desirable and orgasmic.. :teehe: And my begging days are over..

Did you develope that attitude of yours in the junior highschool?
The school nerds were better human beings than the cream of the crop..

They didnt have the backstabbing, scheming bs all the time..

You are chubby but you aint ugly.. You are really feminine and beautiful.. Watching your pics is not a hard thing to do. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Odinson wrote: November 18th, 2018, 3:59 pm All of us are subjected to societal norms.. There is hardly any guys like me in the modeling business. :teehe:

I know what the size acceptance thing is all about.. Its not that hard if you open your mind a bit. :teehe:

Complimenting a woman by telling her how good of a fuck she is isnt something I would do.. Unless I´m razzing her a bit.
I think the right man can do a lot to raise a womans confidence.. She feels more desirable and orgasmic.. :teehe: And my begging days are over..

You are chubby but you aint ugly.. You are really feminine and beautiful.. Watching your pics is not a hard thing to do. :teehe:
Women are a lot more susceptible to discrimination based on appearance than men are...It's a proven fact. Objectification of women based on archaic stereotypes is still a very real thing.

Unfortunately nothing will really change as long as we women remain slaves to societies unrealistic standards of appearance.

And what attitude are you talking about? If you are referring to my blunt no nonsense demeanor, then yes, it started a little before Jr. high, right after I got tired of being a target for bullies and jerks. And why do you ask....does my attitude bother, offend or intimidate you?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 21st, 2018, 10:45 am
Odinson wrote: November 18th, 2018, 3:59 pm All of us are subjected to societal norms.. There is hardly any guys like me in the modeling business. :teehe:

Women are a lot more susceptible to discrimination based on appearance than men are...It's a proven fact. Objectification of women based on archaic stereotypes is still a very real thing.

Unfortunately nothing will really change as long as we women remain slaves to societies unrealistic standards of appearance.

And what attitude are you talking about? If you are referring to my blunt no nonsense demeanor, then yes, it started a little before Jr. high, right after I got tired of being a target for bullies and jerks. And why do you ask....does my attitude bother, offend or intimidate you?
I dont think it will ever change... They are always gonna use models who dont fit everybody´s appearance..

You use a chubby/curvy model and the skinny ones are gonna start to complain. :teehe: And vice versa.

We all get discriminated based on appearance.. You might not get a job because your face doesnt please the boss.

The comedy where the boss discriminates on female applicants based on their cup-size is not mainstream... Companies actually need talent and they wont pass a good employee. :teehe:

Your man-humour.. The feisty attitude...
Renee is a synonym for hard attitude here. :teehe:

It doesnt intimidate me or bother me.. I like it.. I never know how you will respond to something. :teehe:

What would you be without the life experiences you´ve had... You might not have any character..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Odinson wrote: November 21st, 2018, 4:46 pm I dont think it will ever change... They are always gonna use models who dont fit everybody´s appearance..

You use a chubby/curvy model and the skinny ones are gonna start to complain. :teehe: And vice versa.

We all get discriminated based on appearance.. You might not get a job because your face doesnt please the boss.

The comedy where the boss discriminates on female applicants based on their cup-size is not mainstream... Companies actually need talent and they wont pass a good employee. :teehe:

Renee is a synonym for hard attitude here
. :teehe:

It doesnt intimidate me or bother me.. I like it.. I never know how you will respond to something. :teehe:

What would you be without the life experiences you´ve had... You might not have any character..
Where exactly is this "here" that you are speaking of?.. :laugh:

Funny thing is....I don't consider myself "feisty" or hard or harsh...I just have a very low tolerance for stupid shit, stupid people, arrogance and bullying. Unfortunately internet forums are full of people who love to exhibit that kind of behaviour so sometimes I have to poke my finger into an eye or two... :laugh:

Also when I was a mod on TBC I got a really bad rep because I enforced the wishes of the management probably a little too rigidly. There were no official written forum rules at the time so I flew that crate by the seat of my pants. It made the problem children whinged and whine and they spewed their butt hurt constantly. In fact some still go off the deep end when my name gets mentioned. I was also a little too OCS about house keeping...i.e...keeping posts and topics in their respective sub forums....I got complaints and accusations of being power hungry about that too. I would also have no problem throwing posts into the "derailment" bin when warranted....I got shit for creating that feature from the whining little creeps as well.

I know a lot of forum people think I'm an "angry mean spirited bitch", but that's not true either. Its mostly because those people who think I'm angry are softed shelled, little things who just don't get my sarcasm and humor. It's also why I tend to avoid my old forum haunts. My presence tends to set off the criers and complainers and it gets tiresome very quickly.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 26th, 2018, 11:40 am
Odinson wrote: November 21st, 2018, 4:46 pm I dont think it will ever change... They are always gonna use models who dont fit everybody´s appearance..

Renee is a synonym for hard attitude here
. :teehe:

Where exactly is this "here" that you are speaking of?.. :laugh:

Funny thing is....I don't consider myself "feisty" or hard or harsh...I just have a very low tolerance for stupid shit, stupid people, arrogance and bullying. Unfortunately internet forums are full of people who love to exhibit that kind of behaviour so sometimes I have to poke my finger into an eye or two... :laugh:

Also when I was a mod on TBC I got a really bad rep because I enforced the wishes of the management probably a little too rigidly. There were no official written forum rules at the time so I flew that crate by the seat of my pants. It made the problem children whinged and whine and they spewed their butt hurt constantly. In fact some still go off the deep end when my name gets mentioned. I was also a little too OCS about house keeping...i.e...keeping posts and topics in their respective sub forums....I got complaints and accusations of being power hungry about that too. I would also have no problem throwing posts into the "derailment" bin when warranted....I got shit for creating that feature from the whining little creeps as well.

I know a lot of forum people think I'm an "angry mean spirited bitch", but that's not true either. Its mostly because those people who think I'm angry are softed shelled, little things who just don't get my sarcasm and humor. It's also why I tend to avoid my old forum haunts. My presence tends to set off the criers and complainers and it gets tiresome very quickly.
Here and there. :teehe:

You are able to make a witty comeback.. A lot of times they make sense and are funny... Unlike with most women..

Some people cant take a joke about themselves or change their ways if they are wrong.

They are always gonna whine no matter what you do.. I remember whining myself. :teehe:

Thats what I thought about you at first but then you started seeming to be a sympathetic, warm hearted little thing... You just resist and state out your own point of view.
Mel

Maneaters

Blue Frost wrote: November 7th, 2018, 7:24 pm What was he using, bird shot :wacko:
He was, actually. Don't ask me why, but yes... That was bird shot.
Mel

Maneaters

Renee wrote: November 15th, 2018, 8:16 pm Over the years I found that there are more guys out there who are attract to fat girls than most people know or are willing to admit. We are a "guilty pleasure" and a dirty little secret rolled into one. The worst thing about it is that although all women are objectified to one degree or another, we are objectified more so. Most men don't see us as people, they see us as something to be fetishized, something less than human... :down:
I have to completely disagree with this statement, and as supreme gentleman I am qualified to speak from the perspective of a male brain.

Most men are NOT attracted to fat girls, at least not in the perspective of pursuing a long-term relationship with... There exists a very small group of men that are actually turned on sexually by obesity, but these men are an anomaly. The truly desire ONLY the most obese.

Perhaps Renee, what you are finding, is that fat chicks are simply easier for men to approach, and not always for sexual purposes. Fat girls tend to have maybe a more 'fun and bubbly' personality, which could very well make some men gravitate more easily towards them during smoke break at the office, for example. This would simply be a matter of who is 'more appealing to spend lunch hour with,' and really nothing more. Nothing sexual. If the fat chick was a cunt, I can guarantee you people would gravitate AWAY from her!

I also disagree with all men 'objectifying' all women... This simply isn't true. And if it somehow is, it certainly works both ways also. Men are visual creatures, so we can easily see women for what they are visually. Skinny ones are skinny, fat ones are fat, and we know every degree in between.

Perhaps you may think of night club time, when decent looking but drunk dude makes a pass at a fatty... I can assure you this is only because he wants to fuck, and the Cameron Diaz look-a-like over there already slapped him and kneed him in the nutz... so he does what he may feel he has to do! Lower his standards until he may or may not get lucky. It's really nothing more than that.

Fat chicks may have it hard, but fat men have it no easier either. However, I have seen both pull of 'miracles' if they have the right 'game.'

Nonetheless, I do prefer my women slim, and can tolerate up to around a higher end 'healthy' weight, but I simply am not attracted sexually to fat or obese women! I would be safe to state that the majority of men think and desire as I do...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Mel wrote: November 27th, 2018, 10:52 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 7th, 2018, 7:24 pm What was he using, bird shot :wacko:
He was, actually. Don't ask me why, but yes... That was bird shot.
Hello Mr Mel :) long time, I hope you are well.
Bird shot might denture some bears at a distance, but close they will attack, even the smaller kind.
A slug even they will attack if close even if dying.
I think you can destroy 25% of their heart, and they will still come for you.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel

Maneaters

Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 12:37 am Hello Mr Mel :) long time, I hope you are well.
Bird shot might denture some bears at a distance, but close they will attack, even the smaller kind.
Likewise Mr. Blue! It's been a long fucking time, hasn't it? Oh God.... I'm getting old!

But no, I studied into that incident right after it happened, as it happened here in my Province, and the idiot did in fact have bird-shot shells in there! Now, maybe he was trying to be 'bear friendly' and just try to scare it off, or was just an idiot and didn't know (not sure). Either way, Browns don't act the same way as Blacks do with a face full of shot! One will run at you, and one will run away! You've gotta know what you're dealing with, and he did not!

Then again, I have seen this before in attempted murder cases, where some clown will grab the bird-shot off the shelf for the 'hit,' only to find out later that the victim actually lived!
Mel

Maneaters

Just be sure of your shot placement. Here, this dude's wife was dragged away and mauled by a bear. He busted out his rifle, killed the bear, but also shot his wife in the process.

This was a TERRIBLE situation, in a very hectic circumstance, but again makes you NEED to know how to deal with this, which is something that is NOT taught. Again, one must need the confidence of a reliable stopper, where you can enter in closer to the kill shot if unsure.

Nonetheless...

Claudia Huber killed by bullet husband fired to stop grizzly attack, coroner finds
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/yu ... -1.3378411
Gary Oaktree

Maneaters

What a horror. I remember a while back listening to a recording of a woman screaming to her husband desperately to fight back while a grizzly was killing him. She was also killed. It was a richochet bullet that killed her so the husband I think can’t be blamed. I’ve been past Teslin a number of times on the Alaska highway. Grizzly bears are huge. Having one enter your house isn’t going to work out well.
Mel

Maneaters

Yes. The husband was not charged with any crime under Canadian law in this unfortunate circumstance. In fact, he probably did his wife a favour by ending her life quicker than her slowly being mauled to death and eaten anyhow.

And I think I may know the case you are referencing... Was that the nutty fucking hippy and his girlfriend that went to Alaska to 'live peacefully amongst the Grizzlies?' :laugh:

They both ended up as bear shit! :o
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Maneaters

Mel wrote: November 27th, 2018, 11:27 pm
Renee wrote: November 15th, 2018, 8:16 pm Over the years I found that there are more guys out there who are attract to fat girls than most people know or are willing to admit. We are a "guilty pleasure" and a dirty little secret rolled into one. The worst thing about it is that although all women are objectified to one degree or another, we are objectified more so. Most men don't see us as people, they see us as something to be fetishized, something less than human... :down:
I have to completely disagree with this statement, and as supreme gentleman I am qualified to speak from the perspective of a male brain.

Most men are NOT attracted to fat girls, at least not in the perspective of pursuing a long-term relationship with... There exists a very small group of men that are actually turned on sexually by obesity, but these men are an anomaly. The truly desire ONLY the most obese.

Perhaps Renee, what you are finding, is that fat chicks are simply easier for men to approach, and not always for sexual purposes. Fat girls tend to have maybe a more 'fun and bubbly' personality, which could very well make some men gravitate more easily towards them during smoke break at the office, for example. This would simply be a matter of who is 'more appealing to spend lunch hour with,' and really nothing more. Nothing sexual. If the fat chick was a cunt, I can guarantee you people would gravitate AWAY from her!

I also disagree with all men 'objectifying' all women... This simply isn't true. And if it somehow is, it certainly works both ways also. Men are visual creatures, so we can easily see women for what they are visually. Skinny ones are skinny, fat ones are fat, and we know every degree in between.

Perhaps you may think of night club time, when decent looking but drunk dude makes a pass at a fatty... I can assure you this is only because he wants to fuck, and the Cameron Diaz look-a-like over there already slapped him and kneed him in the nutz... so he does what he may feel he has to do! Lower his standards until he may or may not get lucky. It's really nothing more than that.

Fat chicks may have it hard, but fat men have it no easier either. However, I have seen both pull of 'miracles' if they have the right 'game.'

Nonetheless, I do prefer my women slim, and can tolerate up to around a higher end 'healthy' weight, but I simply am not attracted sexually to fat or obese women! I would be safe to state that the majority of men think and desire as I do...
Mel, you can disagree all you want but remember your opinion is based on your limited life experiences and preferences.....You cannot truely understand what is going on unless you live it....My experiences are the opposite of yours because I have lived it....and I know plenty of women who share my POV through their own life experiences.

And as I have already stated over and over again throughout my forum career....most adult men are attracted to whichever woman returns their attention. Studies show that it usually doesn't matter what the woman weighs. You can deny that too but the fact is, men like their egos stroked any way they can get it.... Men also chase the pussy like dogs.....:laugh: And that too is an unfortunate fact of male culture.

I agree that overweight men have it hard socially...especially on the dating scene...But there is a lot more to societal discrimination than just dating. It is a proven fact that overweight women not only face prejudice on the dating scene but in just about every social interact in life. They are less likely to be included socially among their peers and as a consequence they are more likely to be introverted and socially disassociated. Also overweight women are 3 times more likely to be discriminated against professionally than their slimmer female counterparts. This too is fact.

Your whole concept of the bubbly, friendly, fat girl is a stereotype and a myth propagated by the various forms of media which BTW, is in the business of selling human stereotypes. The truth is that fat women may appear to be more approachable but in most cases we are not. Most who behave this way do so because we are taught to believe that using our personalities is our only shot at getting into a relationship. Those of us who have lived and learned, reject that myth for what it is...It's just another way to condition us into believing that we are second class...the leftovers....the girls that nobody wants. Although I'm not going to get into the particulars here, my experience in this tells me otherwise.

BTW, nice to see you here, maybe you will stick around. Unfortunately for you there isn't much here for you to ply your craft. It's a very small community with limited action and most of all, this forum is a relative stranger to inter-forum drama, cliques and acrimony.
Mel

Maneaters

Ply my craft? I am an upstanding poster that has had my good name sullied by those that can't handle my superior presence!

I know these forums... I've been around the block... I ain't no new kid on the block!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maneaters

Mel wrote: November 28th, 2018, 12:50 am
Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2018, 12:37 am Hello Mr Mel :) long time, I hope you are well.
Likewise Mr. Blue! It's been a long fucking time, hasn't it? Oh God.... I'm getting old!

But no, I studied into that incident right after it happened, as it happened here in my Province, and the idiot did in fact have bird-shot shells in there! Now, maybe he was trying to be 'bear friendly' and just try to scare it off, or was just an idiot and didn't know (not sure). Either way, Browns don't act the same way as Blacks do with a face full of shot! One will run at you, and one will run away! You've gotta know what you're dealing with, and he did not!

Then again, I have seen this before in attempted murder cases, where some clown will grab the bird-shot off the shelf for the 'hit,' only to find out later that the victim actually lived!
The black bears are more timid, and run off more, but when you get close, and startle them they will attack a lot of times.
Some wounded, or starving ones will, and the mother bears are the worst since they are protecting cubs a lot.
Best to make a lot of noise when out in bear country in in some areas with them.

I'm alright I guess, I'm still alive, and kicking even with the issues I have. I keep thinking tomorrow will be a good day where I can do things. :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character