Mel I'm disappoint!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3991
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181908Unread post Odinson
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 am

Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:58 am
Odinson wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:56 pm
Renee wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:22 pm
Odinson wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:05 pm
Renee wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:49 am
Wow Odi, you must want to sit on your big ass and play video games really bad.... :laugh:
I just need that 4K display for 4K porn videos...

It´ll feel like as if the BBW is in the same room with me.

:laugh:
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just get a plus sized blow up doll and a patch kit?
Hmmm You got a new boyfriend yet?


:teehe:
None of your beez wax.

Here, get some.... :laugh:

Masturbators-Dolls-Fatty-Patty-Doll-Flesh_x2000.progressive.jpeg.jpg
Post a pic of yourself posing like that. :yum2: :teehe:



User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88757
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181914Unread post Blue Frost
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:04 am

Renee wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:20 pm
Blue Frost wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:27 pm
Mel Gibson wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:57 am
Blue Frost wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:44 pm
So Mel, hows the forum going over there, I check in occasionally, but been down a lot the last week.
Anything new going on ?
It kind of trucks along I guess! I've just been too busy lately to spend much time with it...
Same here, but would likely be better if I was tending to it more, and maybe open the registration.
I would be worked to death with spammers though, and would have to make a gay bar section for the gay trolls. :spit: really, why can they not just be normal gay people like some I know of :kez:
Never mind the gay bar....If you do that you'll have to make a "homophobia section" as well. That way the repetitive little closet queers can have a place to hate on themselves.... :laugh:
I saw those also, closet gay boys bashing gay boys to feel manly. :laugh:
I have to say though, the way some spam out the gay threads over there they deserve a bashing along with the bully ones.

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181920Unread post Renee
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am

Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 am


Post a pic of yourself posing like that. :yum2: :teehe:
Sorry horndog, you'll have to make due with the chubby girl on the box for your wank fodder... :nonono:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181921Unread post Renee
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:42 am

Blue Frost wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:04 am
Renee wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:20 pm

Never mind the gay bar....If you do that you'll have to make a "homophobia section" as well. That way the repetitive little closet queers can have a place to hate on themselves.... :laugh:
I saw those also, closet gay boys bashing gay boys to feel manly. :laugh:
I have to say though, the way some spam out the gay threads over there they deserve a bashing along with the bully ones.
Mel's people..."The Friends of Dorothy".. :rofl:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 88757
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181922Unread post Blue Frost
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:59 am

Toto, gay scarecrow, and the gay Tin man all walk into Mels bar :think:
Sounds like it might not be as funny as it's strange.
And Dorothy is really a man :woot:

What happens on the yellow brick road stays on the yellow brick road.

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3991
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181926Unread post Odinson
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 pm

Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am
Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 am


Post a pic of yourself posing like that. :yum2: :teehe:
Sorry horndog, you'll have to make due with the chubby girl on the box for your wank fodder... :nonono:
Come on.. You posted them before. :teehe:

You are sexy as hell and pics of you laying on your back looking all inviting would look better than any porn. :wink: :yum2: :teehe:

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181929Unread post Renee
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:31 pm

Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 pm
Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am
Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 am


Post a pic of yourself posing like that. :yum2: :teehe:
Sorry horndog, you'll have to make due with the chubby girl on the box for your wank fodder... :nonono:
Come on.. You posted them before. :teehe:

You are sexy as hell and pics of you laying on your back looking all inviting would look better than any porn. :wink: :yum2: :teehe:
You think the pics I posted were sexy??? :kez: well I guess I missed the mark on that.

Man, you are hard up... :laugh: Better go vist your "other chick" and get that rectified.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3991
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181930Unread post Odinson
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:47 pm

Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:31 pm
Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 pm
Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am
Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 am


Post a pic of yourself posing like that. :yum2: :teehe:
Sorry horndog, you'll have to make due with the chubby girl on the box for your wank fodder... :nonono:
Come on.. You posted them before. :teehe:

You are sexy as hell and pics of you laying on your back looking all inviting would look better than any porn. :wink: :yum2: :teehe:
You think the pics I posted were sexy??? :kez: well I guess I missed the mark on that.

Man, you are hard up... :laugh: Better go vist your "other chick" and get that rectified.... :laugh:
Yes. :yum2:
You are one of those girls that are just sexy even while pissed off. :teehe:

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181932Unread post Renee
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:32 pm

Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:47 pm
Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:31 pm
Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 pm
Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am
Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 am


Post a pic of yourself posing like that. :yum2: :teehe:
Sorry horndog, you'll have to make due with the chubby girl on the box for your wank fodder... :nonono:
Come on.. You posted them before. :teehe:

You are sexy as hell and pics of you laying on your back looking all inviting would look better than any porn. :wink: :yum2: :teehe:
You think the pics I posted were sexy??? :kez: well I guess I missed the mark on that.

Man, you are hard up... :laugh: Better go vist your "other chick" and get that rectified.... :laugh:
Yes. :yum2:
You are one of those girls that are just sexy even while pissed off. :teehe:
Keep it up and I'll post a pic of me with no makeup... :o You'll be sorry....Everybody will.. :laugh:

Better yet, if I could find an old pic of me no in uniform, no makeup, full gear, game face, sweaty hair and covered in infield dirt...I looked like a fire plug dyke... :laugh: Guys I dated in college didn't even recognize me... :laugh:

You'll never ask for a pic again... I promise you...:laugh: you might even get banned from the forum... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3991
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181933Unread post Odinson
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:04 pm

Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:32 pm
Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:47 pm
Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:31 pm
Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:26 pm
Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:25 am
Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:40 am


Post a pic of yourself posing like that. :yum2: :teehe:
Sorry horndog, you'll have to make due with the chubby girl on the box for your wank fodder... :nonono:
Come on.. You posted them before. :teehe:

You are sexy as hell and pics of you laying on your back looking all inviting would look better than any porn. :wink: :yum2: :teehe:
You think the pics I posted were sexy??? :kez: well I guess I missed the mark on that.

Man, you are hard up... :laugh: Better go vist your "other chick" and get that rectified.... :laugh:
Yes. :yum2:
You are one of those girls that are just sexy even while pissed off. :teehe:
Keep it up and I'll post a pic of me with no makeup... :o You'll be sorry....Everybody will.. :laugh:

Better yet, if I could find an old pic of me no in uniform, no makeup, full gear, game face, sweaty hair and covered in infield dirt...I looked like a fire plug dyke... :laugh: Guys I dated in college didn't even recognize me... :laugh:

You'll never ask for a pic again... I promise you...:laugh: you might even get banned from the forum... :laugh:
That is such a cliche.. Like I cant tell what you look like under your make-up.

I´d like to see pics where you have stuffed those curves in a uniform. :yum2: :teehe:


I think I´m just gonna ask for more pics in different positions. :yum: :laugh: Be warned.

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181934Unread post Renee
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:28 pm

Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:04 pm



That is such a cliche.. Like I cant tell what you look like under your make-up.

I´d like to see pics where you have stuffed those curves in a uniform. :yum2: :teehe:


I think I´m just gonna ask for more pics in different positions. :yum: :laugh: Be warned.
Bullshit, almost every guy is shocked when they see a woman without makeup for the first time. Especially when you are pale and pasty like me...Without makeup I look like a old, faded, cabbage patch doll, fished out of a dumpster, FFS.... If you are used to seeing me painted up, I'm almost unrecognizable without the primer, paint and clearcoat...:kez:

I just love the guys that say "I don't want a woman to wear makeup" :kez: Most of them have never seen a woman WITHOUT some kind of foundation on their face. Most women wear something, even if it just evens out their skin tone or hides their blemishes or flaws....Those that don't, either don't give a fuck about their appearance (i.e. pigs) or they are blessed with perfect skin. The latter are few and far between.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3991
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181936Unread post Odinson
Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Renee wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:28 pm
Odinson wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:04 pm



That is such a cliche.. Like I cant tell what you look like under your make-up.

I´d like to see pics where you have stuffed those curves in a uniform. :yum2: :teehe:


I think I´m just gonna ask for more pics in different positions. :yum: :laugh: Be warned.
Bullshit, almost every guy is shocked when they see a woman without makeup for the first time. Especially when you are pale and pasty like me...Without makeup I look like a old, faded, cabbage patch doll, fished out of a dumpster, FFS.... If you are used to seeing me painted up, I'm almost unrecognizable without the primer, paint and clearcoat...:kez:

I just love the guys that say "I don't want a woman to wear makeup" :kez: Most of them have never seen a woman WITHOUT some kind of foundation on their face. Most women wear something, even if it just evens out their skin tone or hides their blemishes or flaws....Those that don't, either don't give a fuck about their appearance (i.e. pigs) or they are blessed with perfect skin. The latter are few and far between.
Got a lot of mothers working at the company... None of them wear make up, unless women put that dark stuff under their eyes. :teehe:
But they are still beautiful because make-up only does so much.

A lot of women here dont do much make up..
If they doll-up, it means you are gonna get lucky tonight... :laugh:

A lot of guys arent real... Little flaws and blemishes just arent that big of a problem..

Dont call me a pig if I aint getting scared if she has a pimple or a mole. :teehe:
I just wasnt raised to be like that.

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3991
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181946Unread post Odinson
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 pm

Its hard to not be super shallow and not seem like a horndog who doesnt give a shit at the same time..

:laugh:

But I think you are a very naturally beautiful woman... Make-upless picture is not gonna scare me.. :teehe:

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181968Unread post Renee
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm

Odinson wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 pm
Its hard to not be super shallow and not seem like a horndog who doesnt give a shit at the same time..

:laugh:

But I think you are a very naturally beautiful woman... Make-upless picture is not gonna scare me.. :teehe:
Please stop begging...I'm losing all my respect for you.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3991
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181971Unread post Odinson
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 pm

Renee wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm
Odinson wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 pm
Its hard to not be super shallow and not seem like a horndog who doesnt give a shit at the same time..

:laugh:

But I think you are a very naturally beautiful woman... Make-upless picture is not gonna scare me.. :teehe:
Please stop begging...I'm losing all my respect for you.... :laugh:
What... Your curvy butt in those softball shorts.. :yum2:


:laugh:
:pardon:

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181973Unread post Renee
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:59 pm

Odinson wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 pm
Renee wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm
Odinson wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 pm
Its hard to not be super shallow and not seem like a horndog who doesnt give a shit at the same time..

:laugh:

But I think you are a very naturally beautiful woman... Make-upless picture is not gonna scare me.. :teehe:
Please stop begging...I'm losing all my respect for you.... :laugh:
What... Your curvy butt in those softball shorts.. :yum2:


:laugh:
:pardon:
You're outa luck, I didn't wear shorts.

Surely there are other women, on some forum, somewhere that you can slobber upon... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

User avatar
Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3991
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:50 pm

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181976Unread post Odinson
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Renee wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:59 pm
Odinson wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:12 pm
Renee wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:59 pm
Odinson wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:07 pm
Its hard to not be super shallow and not seem like a horndog who doesnt give a shit at the same time..

:laugh:

But I think you are a very naturally beautiful woman... Make-upless picture is not gonna scare me.. :teehe:
Please stop begging...I'm losing all my respect for you.... :laugh:
What... Your curvy butt in those softball shorts.. :yum2:


:laugh:
:pardon:
You're outa luck, I didn't wear shorts.

Surely there are other women, on some forum, somewhere that you can slobber upon... :kez:
Fashie or Shen Li! Here I come. :laugh:

User avatar
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 3796
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Post: # 181978Unread post Renee
Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Odinson wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm
Renee wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:59 pm


You're outa luck, I didn't wear shorts.

Surely there are other women, on some forum, somewhere that you can slobber upon... :kez:
Fashie or Shen Li! Here I come. :laugh:
They will be thrilled.... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply