Rules ! Hello !

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Rules ! Hello !

Mel, and his Deutschland bullshit again... :laugh: It creeps into every topic he engages in.... :kez:

If the germans make such good cars, why does Volkswagen have so many models at the bottom of published reliability ratings from J.D Powers, Consumer Reports, and Edmunds? And don't give me this crap about where they're produced.

Their products are still engineered in Germany and built to the parent company specs. It matters not who or where they are built. The Japanese auto makers have proven that time and time again.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Toyota is sneaky about their issues, they offer you a free oil change, or during a recall they will fix the issues.
It's smart business really, but a little sneaky.

VW is garbage, the old ones where great even if a Fred Flintstone special. For it's time though it was a good car.
The old cars they made where pretty good for their time, not so much today.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I havent heard of issues with the Volkswagen..

Other than electric and the heating issues... They are usually cold during winter.
And the fucker might not start... But its nothing you cant handle on the road.

I´ve been driving a lot of VW caravelles and transporters lately... And they have performed beautifully...

Real solid on the road even if the roads havent been snowplowed.

A lot better than the company Fords.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I used to have 1997 Toyota Corolla... 1.6 liter engine.

Doesnt look like much and doesnt have a lot of power... But man was she reliable..

She never betrayed me nor was she high maintenance..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: March 27th, 2020, 4:32 pm I havent heard of issues with the Volkswagen..

Other than electric and the heating issues... They are usually cold during winter.

I´ve been driving a lot of VW caravelles and transporters lately... And they have performed beautifully...

There fleet vehicles are pretty good from what I know of them, but the cars have failed a lot over here, and people don't buy them like they do other cars.
I hardly even see any bugs running around anymore they got so bad.

Ford is the big seller in a lot of places for trucks, and Toyota, and ford hold the car market over a lot of cars.
Kia is the cheep one, and people buy that a lot, but they are garbage cars. I know a lot of people who had them, and they cost more keeping them up than the car is worth.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 27th, 2020, 11:30 am Mel, and his Deutschland bullshit again... :laugh: It creeps into every topic he engages in.... :kez:
I'm sorry that the Düsenberg was created and built by German immigrants. Does this bother you?
Mel Gibson

Look, Renee... We drive what we drive here, in North America, because that's what it is.

Your fat fucking ass needs a large vehicle capable of handling heavy loads (your ass). I drive an F150 now, as it suits my requirements for my lifestyle.

You NEVER shall question the nation that invented the God Damned automobile: Germany!

And we shall also pay tribute to Mr. Ford that managed to produce these vehicles at a price that many could afford... The Model T.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cugnot I think his name was, but he invented the first auto in the early 1700s, he was a Frog.
Wischet invented one in the early 1800s, Marcus a German man built one in the 1860s or 1870s.
I think I missed a few in the 1800s, but you had a few, and some engine makers like Diesel made by Otto.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 28th, 2020, 3:15 am Look, Renee... We drive what we drive here, in North America, because that's what it is.

Your fat fucking ass needs a large vehicle capable of handling heavy loads (your ass). I drive an F150 now, as it suits my requirements for my lifestyle.

You NEVER shall question the nation that invented the God Damned automobile: Germany!

And we shall also pay tribute to Mr. Ford that managed to produce these vehicles at a price that many could afford... The Model T.
Okay dumbass, once again I have wipe the floor with your ignorant ass...Granted Karl Benz is credited with the first automobile driven by an internal combustion engine but the first "invented" automobile that was capable of human transport was produced in France in 1769. It was a steam-powered automobile and was built by Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot a fucking Frenchmen... :o

Eat that you Teutonic twat waffle.

Dont you ever get tired of having your ass kicked by a "dumb" American descended from Irish and Italian immigrants?. :laugh: ...One would think you would have learned by now to just STFU.

BTW, nice deflection. I don't blame you for skirting the issue of volkswagens shitty reliability ratings. I'm not even going to touch on the fact that in 2015 the EPA fined the shit out of them because they tried to hide the fact that several of their models couldn't meet US emissions standards. Yeah those obnoxious little Germs build great cars... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 27th, 2020, 5:41 pm
Odinson wrote: March 27th, 2020, 4:32 pm I havent heard of issues with the Volkswagen..

There fleet vehicles are pretty good from what I know of them, but the cars have failed a lot over here, and people don't buy them like they do other cars.
I hardly even see any bugs running around anymore they got so bad.

Ford is the big seller in a lot of places for trucks, and Toyota, and ford hold the car market over a lot of cars.
Kia is the cheep one, and people buy that a lot, but they are garbage cars. I know a lot of people who had them, and they cost more keeping them up than the car is worth.
KIA.. 7 year guarantee..

Drive for 2 years... Spend 5 years in court...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Got that right, they are worse than Yogo where. Some even look pretty good, but I wouldn't have one.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 28th, 2020, 5:24 pm Okay dumbass, once again I have wipe the floor with your ignorant ass...
No, you wipe no floors. Germany invented almost everything as far as the modern Motor Vehicle is known.

Google the Otto Cycle.

Google Diesel.

Google Benz.

Renee, to have your name attached to work that you've done, is the greatest thing.

I know you hate Germans, and Germany, but guess who built the Duesenberg?

Step back, fatty, and appreciate that Germany invented the fucking car.

Henry Ford perfected the assembly line though, and I give him credit for that.

In fact, Hitler and Ford were friends.

Now sit your fat ass back down, and realize that not everything good was created in America.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 29th, 2020, 7:30 am
Renee wrote: March 28th, 2020, 5:24 pm Okay dumbass, once again I have wipe the floor with your ignorant ass...
No, you wipe no floors. Germany invented almost everything as far as the modern Motor Vehicle is known.

Google the Otto Cycle.

Google Diesel.

Google Benz.

Renee, to have your name attached to work that you've done, is the greatest thing.

I know you hate Germans, and Germany, but guess who built the Duesenberg?

Step back, fatty, and appreciate that Germany invented the fucking car.

Henry Ford perfected the assembly line though, and I give him credit for that.

In fact, Hitler and Ford were friends.

Now sit your fat ass back down, and realize that not everything good was created in America.
Henry Ford was a piece of shit...A monster, even his grandchildren couldn't stand him and were afraid of him....Small wonder he was friends with the little megalomaniac Austrian faggot.

As for who in "invented" (your choice of words, dumbass) the "automobile,...better check your facts..

"In 1769 the first steam-powered automobile capable of human transportation was built by Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot."

Eckermann, Erik (2001). World History of the Automobile. SAE Press. Page 14

Ikenson, Ben (2012). Patents: Ingenious Inventions How They Work and How They Came to Be. Running Press.

I don't hate Germans but I do dislike twits who beat their chest because they think they are all that and a bag of chips simply because they the come from a particular ethnic group or nationality. It's called "nationalism" and it's caused almost as many social problems for the human race as organized religion. I could never figure out why some people are so consumed with admiration for their ethnicity when it's no more than an accident of birth. It's not like you earned a membership in some exclusive club.

BTW, don't ever compare yourself to the accomplishments of german inventors simply because you are of German descent. People like Karl Benz where intellectuals who saw themselves as having a purpose that would improve the lives of millions...You're just a run of the alcoholic who gets suicidal over having to perform mundane home renovations...Try a little self awareness, why don't you?... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ford was quite a NAZI himself, and to get down to it he made those gas chambers a lot more efficient.
I worked for Ford Motor company, and was shown a lot of stuff on how he kissed up to the sick vegan NAZI.

I admire the German Weimar Army, and a lot of innovations of the NAZIs, but the NAZis I really detest about everything else about them because how sickening they where in everything else.
Quite delusional people they where in about everything they believed, and did, just like the liberal NAZIs today.
mr cuddles

Hey Frosty
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey, sorry I missed you, had to go do stuff for my mother.
Hows it been, keeping cool I hope. :)

I have been out a lot in the heat, paying for it also since my head is pounding, and full of buggers :yuk: darn dirty air here.
i got a lot done though, I'm trying to catch up on a lot of stuff I have been neglecting, and trying to make it more easy on myself since I can't do it anymore.
Less flowerbeds, less plants to work around, and trim also.
painting a lot also, lol, people might be thinking Ill move, but they will be let down. :teehe:
mr cuddles

keeping busy is good. Sorry to hear about the lack of trim. :laugh:

weather has been spring like recently.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Went from spring to winter to mid summer here, but we are dealing with it.

Yeah, no trim here, so sad for me. :teehe: not been any for a long while now.
mr cuddles

Good to hear you are doing well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good enough to try with meds, I still hurt all over, and head pounds from pseudo migraines.
My new med from the heart doctor is kicking in today, another thing to get used to if I can.
I'm just trying to get as much sun as I can right now before the real heat kicks in for the summer, I really need to get stuff done up.
My mom is tickled to death, it's looking pretty good now since I started.
A little a day you know. :)

I do hope all is well there.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.