Rules ! Hello !

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Mel Gibson

Re: Rules ! Hello !

Blue Frost wrote: February 14th, 2020, 11:41 pm He was in his 30s, had kids, and a wife, what was he thinking, or not thinking.
I gotta wonder if people who commit suicide think of who they leave behind, the burden left on them, and the mental effects they leave on people like their kids.
More than likely his wife was getting ready to leave him, and take the kids also. This is a common scenario regarding suicide amongst White males.

Suicide is a difficult thing to explain though... When a person determines that the benefits of death outweigh the benefits of life, these things happen.

Mel Gibson

There is no help available if you are a straight White male.

I was reaching the teetering point after my Ex left me. EIGHT months later the Shrink called me in for a chat.

Needless to say, that was the first & last visit...

White males have the highest suicide rate in the World, and I know why: We are to blame for everything, and have absolutely no support in healthcare, the justice system, or anywhere else.

Yet we still coddle every other useless race/breed, and must be made to feel bad about what happened one million years ago.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: February 15th, 2020, 12:26 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 14th, 2020, 11:41 pm He was in his 30s, had kids, and a wife, what was he thinking, or not thinking.
I gotta wonder if people who commit suicide think of who they leave behind, the burden left on them, and the mental effects they leave on people like their kids.
More than likely his wife was getting ready to leave him, and take the kids also. This is a common scenario regarding suicide amongst White males.

Suicide is a difficult thing to explain though... When a person determines that the benefits of death outweigh the benefits of life, these things happen.
His wife was staying, but she was at bars a lot so likely she was with someone else all the time.
I really don't know the details.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: February 15th, 2020, 8:45 am There is no help available if you are a straight White male.

I was reaching the teetering point after my Ex left me. EIGHT months later the Shrink called me in for a chat.

Needless to say, that was the first & last visit...

White males have the highest suicide rate in the World, and I know why: We are to blame for everything, and have absolutely no support in healthcare, the justice system, or anywhere else.

Yet we still coddle every other useless race/breed, and must be made to feel bad about what happened one million years ago.
White males have the highest rates of suicide because nowadays they too are coddled. The white male demographic includes too many of these socially stunted, liberal fags, who are jobless, hate the world, live in their parents house until they are 30, while blaming past generations for the difficulties they face. I'm also willing to bet that there is a large percentage of them that have latched on to this transgender bullshit and we all know how high the suicide rates are for that group of overly sensitive clowns... :wacko:

Stop whinging like a bitch...White males still run the fucking world. Stop blaming your own shortcomings on your race/gender or how you "think" your race/ gender is precieved...You sound like that weak ass little nazi who is always looking for God Damn Joooos under his bed and in his closet. He's another crybaby always trying to drown everyone with his "poor me, I'm a widdle white guy", tears. Don't be like him..he is laughed at everywhere he goes and for good reason.

As I have told you 100 times, get qualified help...Stay away from the big brother provided medical mediocrity...They are just going to throw pills at you and give you the bums rush....They dont give a crap because your government has reduced medical care down to a nameless faceless bureaucracy. WTF do you expect?
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: February 15th, 2020, 1:37 pm His wife was staying, but she was at bars a lot so likely she was with someone else all the time.
Relationship/marriage failures are a common cause of suicide, especially for men.

However, this does occasionally affect women also... I sold to a buddy my .45 Auto handgun a few years back, and some time later his girlfriend ended up killing herself with it...
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

This thread needs some magic

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Why should unicorns have all the magic :spit:

:teehe:
People Now Eating Glitter Pills to Make Their Poop Sparkle
https://pcmdnews.com/people-now-eating- ... p-sparkle/
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
mr cuddles

PSA-stop kissing the blarney stone
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:

I would guess no kissing that toe off in Rome either, poor Catlicks.

Hiya :) I hope all is well there.
mr cuddles

things are good so far. how are you doing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Alright I guess here, could be better as always.
Sunny day so that's nice, I sit outside, and looked at all the stuff I need to do, but to sorry to try. :pardon:
I actually have a little lettuce coming up from last year :yum:
what hump

a few feet of snow still, starting to melt.

enjoy the sunshine it's good for you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well rain now, and more rain :laugh: can't have it good all the time.
I'm actually feeling good right now, swelling is down on my neck, and head, I hope it last.
what hump

the swelling is almost gone

Mel Gibson

what hump wrote: March 18th, 2020, 5:05 pm a few feet of snow still, starting to melt.

enjoy the sunshine it's good for you.
A few feet of snow still? Do you mind if I ask exactly where you live?
what hump

you may ask anything that you want too.
what hump

if you were a mod a DV then you already know. :scratch:
what hump

a tisket a tasket is that lotion in your basket

:happy:
what hump

it's very close to all the foxes
what hump

i hope that this has narrowed it down for you Mel.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.