Happy New Year 2014, Blue Frost!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Happy New Year 2014, Blue Frost!

Same to you RDL, I hope all will be good this year, and the old is sent packing :) no need for that old stuff hanging around .
Happy Wednesday also
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
S M P

Happy new years to all as well and thanks for the well wishes. I just got home a little while ago. The west end traffic is all clogged up because of the polar bear swim I assume. I was sitting in the cab waiting to turn onto my street for a long while. Last night I was in Phoenix. I had a few drinks with my neighbors. Earlier in the day I saw about twenty police cars go racing by while I was out shopping. It turns out a guy shot a police officer with his own gun and four or five more of them may have been on the lam. The IHOP where the initial robbery took place that led up to the robbery I am familiar with. I ate there last week as well. :)
Truth

Happy New Year, well wishes all.
Look to the past, never live it, for the present has past, and your a new person now, and tomorrow.
Truth 2014
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Been quiet here pretty much, no police, or Fire buzzing around making noise :)
neighbors even quiet, and new ones moving in two doors down, I hope they are not trash like most here anymore.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Happy new year to all.

Hope 2014 is good to everyone.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
RDL

Time goes by way too quickly.

Last bumped by Anonymous on July 20th, 2019, 6:14 pm.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.