End Guest Posting

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

guest posting

End Guest Posting

what's your point

guestopo

End Guest Posting

liquor is quicker
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

End Guest Posting

Gotta love friends that would do you like that. :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

End Guest Posting

guestopo wrote: March 28th, 2019, 12:50 am Image

liquor is quicker
When you have a huge double chin like that, wearing a choker is a fashion no-no.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

End Guest Posting

That's like a lap band for him, keeps him from inhaling the bucket of KFC so fast.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

End Guest Posting

Blue Frost wrote: March 28th, 2019, 5:00 pm That's like a lap band for him, keeps him from inhaling the bucket of KFC so fast.
:spit: :rofl:

Hey, did you know if you have lap band surgery; you can never chew gum again? No shit.. :unsure:

I'd be in big trouble.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

End Guest Posting

I know people who had that, and still chew it, they never had issues, but you know it's happened to someone or that wouldn't be told.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

End Guest Posting

Blue Frost wrote: March 28th, 2019, 7:01 pm I know people who had that, and still chew it, they never had issues, but you know it's happened to someone or that wouldn't be told.
Two of my aunts had it done by two different doctors and they were both told the same thing. Apparently if you swallow the gum there is a chance that it will get stuck in the restricted part of your stomach and since gum doesn't break down easily in your gut, it could require surgery to have it removed... :o

That sounds like a mess and a lot of work because of a lousy piece of frickin piece of Juicy Fruit... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

End Guest Posting

So it's just if you swallow :spit:
I know three in my family that has had it, two had them removed for another procedure.
They all got fat again drinking their big gulps of diet sodas. :kez: to be honest they really disgust me thinking about it.
I love hearing the success stories, but very few have them in the end.
back on track

End Guest Posting

guest posting spelling bee

back on track

End Guest Posting

always wanted to be a unicorn
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

End Guest Posting

Blue Frost wrote: March 28th, 2019, 11:04 pm So it's just if you swallow :spit:
I know three in my family that has had it, two had them removed for another procedure.
They all got fat again drinking their big gulps of diet sodas. :kez: to be honest they really disgust me thinking about it.
I love hearing the success stories, but very few have them in the end.
My one aunt had to have her's reversed after a bunch of adjustments that didn't help...Her body just didn't handle it well and she was miserable and in pain for the better part of two years. It didn't help that she couldn't adjust psychologically and just couldn't stay on the proper eating regiment. Consequently she got big and fat again but she feels better so I guess that counts for something.

My other aunt did okay..she lost about 180lbs and adjusted pretty well to the dietary changes...the only thing is, she never really got thin. She is still a little chubby and no matter what she does she can't get below a certian weight which frustrates the hell out of her...The unfortunate fact is the genetics on my mom's side of the family aren't really going to allow her to lose more than she already has without full Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and she doesn't want to go through that.

Unfortunately WLS has become the new cash cow (no pun intended) and in my personal opinion it is performed on too many fat people who are just looking for the next quick fix without ever addressing the real issue causing their obesity. People need to understand that being fat is not the end of the world and that most of your problems are not going to magically disappear with your weight loss. Unfortnately a lot of WLS doctors out there dont want to concern themselves with that piece of it and just pass it off onto the patient to address.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

End Guest Posting

Genetics suck for a lot like that, they just are not meant to be smaller. They can help themselves though by just cutting out the worst of items they eat.
Our food today is pretty much designed to be bad for you, and cause fat, our lifestyles are even worse on us.

I lost almost 30 lbs i guess about a year ago, it's mostly back now thanks to my moms harassment to eat when I'm not even hungry.
The candy is another thing, I usually don't buy it, but it seems everyone around me has to bring it to me, and then they say you don't have to eat it all at once :facepalm:
insert name here

End Guest Posting

guest poster

End Guest Posting

how many guest posters does it take

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

End Guest Posting

Been there done that. :wacko: had metal tables though. Pretty stupid really, but got the job done.
spin the tail

End Guest Posting

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

End Guest Posting

I was going to fix that image, but which one is it on the page ?
A lot of crazy stuff on there. https://izismile.com/2015/05/26/crazy_j ... _gifs.html
more head

End Guest Posting

your next

End Guest Posting

guest posting day spa

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.