Fuckin Midgets

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: February 12th, 2018, 2:09 pm I've seen a lot of woman attracted to Alcoholics in my life :facepalm: I don't get it.
Self esteem issues.... Some women think they can't do any better....It's rather sad, actually. Because in that situation, you're better off alone.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: February 12th, 2018, 2:01 pm
Odinson wrote: February 12th, 2018, 7:35 am
Renee wrote: February 8th, 2018, 3:20 pm
Blue Frost wrote: February 8th, 2018, 1:17 pm I do not have a midget fetish, I have a cookie fetish. :yum: i love good cookies. She is cute though.

As for the list, I only fall into three of them.

1. I'm a mama's boy. I see nothing wrong with that, and see nothing wrong with a woman being a daddy's girl.
2. I don't know what I want and never will.
3. Prone to false commitment.
4. I'm cheap. I am except when buying important stuff.
5. No back bone and no opinion.
6. Lazy and irresponsible.
7. Can't keep my wick dry.
8. I leave skid marks in my underwear.
9. I'm going to use up all your fertile years and then dump you.
10. I'm sexually confused.
11. I have an addictive personality.
12. I'm self centered, egotistical and narcissistic.
13. I'm prone to outbursts of violence. Used to be when confronted with violence, but wouldn't be if not for other people attacking me.
14. I pout when I don't get my way.
15. I'm a liar and a cheat.
16. I think I'm smarter than I actually am.
17. I can't dress myself properly. (Actually you don't need a label for that one) :laugh:
18. Personal hygiene optional.
19. Thinks farts are a form of sophisticated humour.
20. Has no accuracy while urinating.
As for #1..It only becomes a problem when it interferes with your relationship with your significant other.

Personally I find it an undesirable quality in a man. I'm not talking about a guy who loves and respects his mother...that's natural and expected. I'm referring to the type of guy that lets him mom rule his decision making or the kind of guy that puts his mom on a higher pedestal than he does his wife and kids. Or worse yet, the kind of guy that constantly compares his wife to his mother as a means of degradation and criticism toward his wife....
My mom is a better cook,....My mom was a better mother than you,....My mom used to pack my lunch for me. My mom used to sew my socks for me,...My mom used to wipe my ass for me...Dinner was good, did you get this recipe from my mom?....etc, etc..... Fucking mama's boys give me the shits.

As for daddy's girls....I could or might be considered one by some. But I never compare my dad to other men. To be honest, my dad has a lot of very admirable qualities of which I love him for, but he also has a lot of dubious or negative qualities as well. As much as I love him and I owe him more than I will ever be able to repay, I never lose site of reality. He is a human being and a flawed one at that. We all are. :(
My mom, sister, cousins, aunts might attack my woman if they find her not suitable.

I cant bring certain type of women home to see my mom.

Its good... Sluts are bad for me..

They are my jiminy cricket after my cock does all my thinking.
I don't think you have much to worry about when it comess to bringing a woman home....Unless Finnish women are attracted to unemployed alcoholics.... :kez: :laugh:
The old "I´m wanted by the police so can I come over for the night" pick up line has worked fine so far.. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: February 11th, 2018, 4:12 pm
Renee wrote: February 8th, 2018, 1:59 pm
Odinson wrote: February 8th, 2018, 1:16 pm
Renee wrote: February 8th, 2018, 12:43 pm
Odinson wrote: February 8th, 2018, 12:24 pm
Renee wrote: February 8th, 2018, 11:48 am
Odinson wrote: February 8th, 2018, 11:30 am
Renee wrote: February 8th, 2018, 11:14 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 7th, 2018, 10:13 pm Is she a Keebler elf ? I want some cookies !

OMG....you have a fetish for midgets....I knew It!..
:laugh:
Arent you a midget sized woman?

Like around 150cm tall?
NO,....You have to be 4'10" or 147.3cm or shorter to be medically classified as a dwarf or midget.

I'm just shy of 5'3", 158.7cm. That's around 2" shorter than the average woman.
Ah now I know why the female I know insists on saying that she is 147centimetres and HALF.. I bet she is aware of being close to midget size. :teehe:

You are shorter than short.. Real tiny. :pardon:
Massive height difference compared to your 6'2ft husband.

What kind of car do you drive?
Right now I'm driving a 2017 GMC Canyon.

And what does that have to do with anything? Because I'm short do you expect me to drive a clown car or some shit?

What do you drive...Some kind of Russo-finno douchemobile?
Nice.. Its really cheap in america..

I'm just wondering if you need extra padding so that you can see over the console. :teehe:

No.. Old Nissan Patrol.
My ass has enough natural padding. I can see over the dashboard just fine.

I'm actually used to driving bigger trucks. My last vehicle was a 2015, F150, it suddenly developed transmission issues that Ford couldn't seem to make right. Traded it for the GMC and I'm much better off for it.

I've driven larger vehicles forever...Chevy Tahoe, GMC Acadia, and GMC Envoy. The last small car I had was a Pontiac Fiero GT. I had that car from HS right through college. Racked up a lot of points on my licence with that car.... :laugh: and actually lost my licence for 6 months.

State trooper clocked me at 107 mph. Pulled me over, ran my licence and impounded the car on the spot... :angry: Had to call my then boyfriend to come pick me up on the side or route 80....Then I had to tell my parents....That sucked almost as much as being without a car. :laugh:
:teehe:

Those are nice cars.. Too fancy for real offroad use..
They are reasonably priced in america but after they are imported here, they cost over 100k.

Toyota Hilux/Tacoma is pretty much the equivalent to the GMC trucks in here.

I´ve always been lucky.. I slow down right before there is a suprise police checkpoint on the road.
This one time, the cops saw me going 180km/h but they didnt get the speed into the radar so they had no proof..
They tried to scam me to confess but I was "just driving the speed limit". :teehe:

The cops here give you a lift to the nearest town if you lose your license.. They dont really desert people in the middle of nowhere because he/she might die due to exposure.
Here you don't want to have a cop give you lift. Because most times it means you are going to the station in cuffs.

Here if your car gets impounded for a violation, you better have a means of getting a ride or you can ride with the tow truck to the impound lot. From there you still have to get a ride.

I was lucky enough to have cell phone, an old Motorola flip phone that was the size of a brick...weighed as much too.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: February 12th, 2018, 2:33 pm
Odinson wrote: February 11th, 2018, 4:12 pm
Renee wrote: February 8th, 2018, 1:59 pm
Odinson wrote: February 8th, 2018, 1:16 pm
Renee wrote: February 8th, 2018, 12:43 pm
Odinson wrote: February 8th, 2018, 12:24 pm
Renee wrote: February 8th, 2018, 11:48 am
Odinson wrote: February 8th, 2018, 11:30 am
Renee wrote: February 8th, 2018, 11:14 am
Blue Frost wrote: February 7th, 2018, 10:13 pm Is she a Keebler elf ? I want some cookies !

OMG....you have a fetish for midgets....I knew It!..
:laugh:
Arent you a midget sized woman?

Like around 150cm tall?
NO,....You have to be 4'10" or 147.3cm or shorter to be medically classified as a dwarf or midget.

I'm just shy of 5'3", 158.7cm. That's around 2" shorter than the average woman.
Ah now I know why the female I know insists on saying that she is 147centimetres and HALF.. I bet she is aware of being close to midget size. :teehe:

You are shorter than short.. Real tiny. :pardon:
Massive height difference compared to your 6'2ft husband.

What kind of car do you drive?
Right now I'm driving a 2017 GMC Canyon.

And what does that have to do with anything? Because I'm short do you expect me to drive a clown car or some shit?

What do you drive...Some kind of Russo-finno douchemobile?
Nice.. Its really cheap in america..

I'm just wondering if you need extra padding so that you can see over the console. :teehe:

No.. Old Nissan Patrol.
My ass has enough natural padding. I can see over the dashboard just fine.

I'm actually used to driving bigger trucks. My last vehicle was a 2015, F150, it suddenly developed transmission issues that Ford couldn't seem to make right. Traded it for the GMC and I'm much better off for it.

I've driven larger vehicles forever...Chevy Tahoe, GMC Acadia, and GMC Envoy. The last small car I had was a Pontiac Fiero GT. I had that car from HS right through college. Racked up a lot of points on my licence with that car.... :laugh: and actually lost my licence for 6 months.

State trooper clocked me at 107 mph. Pulled me over, ran my licence and impounded the car on the spot... :angry: Had to call my then boyfriend to come pick me up on the side or route 80....Then I had to tell my parents....That sucked almost as much as being without a car. :laugh:
:teehe:

Those are nice cars.. Too fancy for real offroad use..
They are reasonably priced in america but after they are imported here, they cost over 100k.

Toyota Hilux/Tacoma is pretty much the equivalent to the GMC trucks in here.

I´ve always been lucky.. I slow down right before there is a suprise police checkpoint on the road.
This one time, the cops saw me going 180km/h but they didnt get the speed into the radar so they had no proof..
They tried to scam me to confess but I was "just driving the speed limit". :teehe:

The cops here give you a lift to the nearest town if you lose your license.. They dont really desert people in the middle of nowhere because he/she might die due to exposure.
Here you don't want to have a cop give you lift. Because most times it means you are going to the station in cuffs.

Here if your car gets impounded for a violation, you better have a means of getting a ride or you can ride with the tow truck to the impound lot. From there you still have to get a ride.

I was lucky enough to have cell phone, an old Motorola flip phone that was the size of a brick...weighed as much too.... :laugh:
Yeah its usually the same here too... But they are like village cops, they give you a ride to the nearest town if you are in a bad situation... 100 miles of walking or several hours of waiting for the cab in the cold is gonna kill you.

Even though we technologically advanced, you still might not get any reception in certain areas due to the hills blocking signals everywhere.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Back to the midgets....

SCOUSE Brow midget... :kez:

I'll bet her make-up bag is bigger than she is.... :laugh:

She's got some major claws on her as well. I'll bet she can did a hole like a badger... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: February 12th, 2018, 2:26 pm
Blue Frost wrote: February 12th, 2018, 2:09 pm I've seen a lot of woman attracted to Alcoholics in my life :facepalm: I don't get it.
Self esteem issues.... Some women think they can't do any better....It's rather sad, actually. Because in that situation, you're better off alone.
The guy might be really charming..

Getting some other guy just aint the same.

The charming drunk guy vs the boring teetotaler who just sucks the life off you. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

I can be as drunk as I want..

I´m still 2 metres, 150 kilos of molten, untamed, unshaven and uncircumcized nordic lust. :cool2; :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: February 12th, 2018, 2:47 pm Back to the midgets....

SCOUSE Brow midget... :kez:

I'll bet her make-up bag is bigger than she is.... :laugh:

She's got some major claws on her as well. I'll bet she can did a hole like a badger... :laugh:
I hate shes in pain a lot, I know the feeling, but those eyebrows :facepalm: look like a top fuel dragster painted them on burning out.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: February 12th, 2018, 3:19 pm I can be as drunk as I want..

I´m still 2 metres, 150 kilos of molten, untamed, unshaven and uncircumcized nordic lust. :cool2; :laugh:
Yeah, just what every woman dreams of....a 300lb drunk passed out on her couch...... :laugh:

That ranks right up there with an attic full of angry wasps.... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Okay, where do I sign up for this shit?...😀

Midget Paintball ManHunt' event at Oasis Bar 'N' Grill draws criticism for 2nd year

"For the second year in a row, Oasis Bar 'N' Grill in Whaleyville, Maryland, has sparked controversy after advertising "Midget Paintball Manhunt" as part of its lineup Thursday for bike week."

http://www.delmarvanow.com/story/news/l ... 653036001/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fuckin Midgets

:facepalm: :spit: Sounds fun, I hope the little guy is padded up good, and making some good money.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:35 pm
Odinson wrote: February 12th, 2018, 3:19 pm I can be as drunk as I want..

Yeah, just what every woman dreams of....a 300lb drunk passed out on her couch...... :laugh:

That ranks right up there with an attic full of angry wasps.... :laugh:
Thats 300lbs sex machine just in need of a repair kit.. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:55 pm Okay, where do I sign up for this shit?...😀

Midget Paintball ManHunt' event at Oasis Bar 'N' Grill draws criticism for 2nd year

"For the second year in a row, Oasis Bar 'N' Grill in Whaleyville, Maryland, has sparked controversy after advertising "Midget Paintball Manhunt" as part of its lineup Thursday for bike week."

That isnt much of a hunt...

Midgets are slow and clumsy.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: February 13th, 2018, 3:07 pm
Renee wrote: February 12th, 2018, 5:55 pm Okay, where do I sign up for this shit?...😀

Not all of them are slow. Some move pretty quick. Probably quicker than most 300lb fat bastards.... :laugh:

Besides it's not meant to be a challenge. It's pure entertainment designed to offend PC assholes. Which is never a bad thing.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: February 13th, 2018, 3:26 pm
Odinson wrote: February 13th, 2018, 3:07 pm

Not all of them are slow. Some move pretty quick. Probably quicker than most 300lb fat bastards.... :laugh:

Besides it's not meant to be a challenge. It's pure entertainment designed to offend PC assholes. Which is never a bad thing.
:teehe: I´m not that fat..

Their transmission is hopelessly out geared. :teehe:

If they really wanna upset PC people, they should play "runaway slaves"..
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Talking about midgets..

I like small chubby women..

They look like delicious, sexy walking snacks. :wub: :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: February 14th, 2018, 6:19 am Talking about midgets..

Well then get in the shower, comb your hair, brush your tooth and go out and get one.

It's Valentine's Day FFS. I'm sure some fat, desperate, cow will have you.... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: February 14th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Well then get in the shower, comb your hair, brush your tooth and go out and get one.

It's Valentine's Day FFS. I'm sure some fat, desperate, cow will have you.... :laugh:
Water is corrosive to my kind. :teehe:

You mean some sexy soft muffin in need of love, will have me.. :snug:

We dont celebrate valentines day..
Its there but we dont send each other valentines day gifts.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: February 14th, 2018, 2:18 pm

Well maybe a deaf and blind one with a bad head cold.... :laugh:
Odinson wrote:We dont celebrate valentines day..

V.D. is bullshit anyway. It's a holiday made up by the card and flower industry. Gifts on V.D. mean less than nothing because for the most part, they come from obligation and not really from the heart.

But hey, here's two little plumpys for you. Hell they might even be lonely enough to fight over you... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: February 14th, 2018, 3:08 pm
Odinson wrote: February 14th, 2018, 2:18 pm

Well maybe a deaf and blind one with a bad head cold.... :laugh:
Odinson wrote:We dont celebrate valentines day..

V.D. is bullshit anyway. It's a holiday made up by the card and flower industry. Gifts on V.D. mean less than nothing because for the most part, they come from obligation and not really from the heart.

But hey, here's two little plumpys for you. Hell they might even be lonely enough to fight over you... :laugh:
Then she wouldnt hear my scotch bass voice. :teehe:

Yeah I would be annoyed if there is another day where I have to send everybody gifts.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.