Fuckin Midgets

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 9th, 2019, 1:56 pm I have some bad news, Odie... I'm afraid Renee is morphing into a militant lesbian. Expect her to get a flat top/crewcut hairdo any time now, that is if she hasn't done so already... :(
I have always been militant. Where the fuck have you been? :laugh:

As for a crewcut...not a chance....I value my hair way too much... :laugh:

I wouldn't be making jokes if I were you...When you finally hook up with RW...you will have to buzz all her hair off...No one will want to cut or style the hair of a woman who has no control over her neck.... :rofl:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 9th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Why not?

I promise to be gentle with you. :teehe:
:laugh: Yeah we all have a good idea what your idea of "gentle" is.. :laugh:

Sorry, but how many times do I have to tell you?..Being dragged off to some isolated cabin in the frozen woods, tortured, raped, killed and then dismembered ain't on my bucket list... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 9th, 2019, 4:46 pm No one will want to cut or style the hair of a woman who has no control over her neck.... :rofl:
You mean to say that her head now bobbles around uncontrollably too? Christ... poor girl.

Her husband should just get it over with and put her in a care home.

If I see some lady with a funky bobbling head at Nelson Walmart, I guess I'll know that's her... :(
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 9th, 2019, 6:14 pm
Renee wrote: September 9th, 2019, 4:46 pm No one will want to cut or style the hair of a woman who has no control over her neck.... :rofl:
You mean to say that her head now bobbles around uncontrollably too? Christ... poor girl.

Her husband should just get it over with and put her in a care home.

If I see some lady with a funky bobbling head at Nelson Walmart, I guess I'll know that's her... :(
I don't know what's bobbling at this point. It could be her head, or her ass for all I know. We didn't keep in touch.

But I do know that her disease has a progression and eventually her head will most likely be bobbling around at some point. I just hope since you are stalking her, that you understand that it's not going to be pretty.

But then again, you two will be soiling the sheets together so a little uncontrollable head movement should be cake. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

She has kids anyhow, so not really my thing... wouldn't stalk.

I did read somewhere that she might eventually start shitting the bed... :(

Her husband must be the most patient man in existence... He's basically stuck caring for a big baby now. :(
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 9th, 2019, 7:13 pm She has kids anyhow, so not really my thing... wouldn't stalk.

Her husband must be the most patient man in existence... He's basically stuck caring for a big baby now. :(
Yes, her husband must be a patient man or maybe he just loves and respects her so much that he will stand by her through her illness and her other issues.....I guess that would make him a "keeper".....The wedding vows do say "in sickness and in health" ....if you remember.

Some men are that way...They understand what loyalty and love really are and what it requires them to do regardless of the relationship hand they are dealt.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 9th, 2019, 4:49 pm
Odinson wrote: September 9th, 2019, 1:19 pm

Why not?

I promise to be gentle with you. :teehe:
:laugh: Yeah we all have a good idea what your idea of "gentle" is.. :laugh:

Sorry, but how many times do I have to tell you?..Being dragged off to some isolated cabin in the frozen woods, tortured, raped, killed and then dismembered ain't on my bucket list... :kez:
Depends on how you define gentle. :teehe:

You could shut your mouth before you wind up in several bags.. :teehe:

And the dragging... I like to get moving before we die of old age. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 10th, 2019, 8:40 am
Mel Gibson wrote: September 9th, 2019, 7:13 pm She has kids anyhow, so not really my thing... wouldn't stalk.

Yes, her husband must be a patient man or maybe he just loves and respects her so much that he will stand by her through her illness and her other issues.....I guess that would make him a "keeper".....The wedding vows do say "in sickness and in health" ....if you remember.

Some men are that way...They understand what loyalty and love really are and what it requires them to do regardless of the relationship hand they are dealt.
It all depends on what kind of a wife she is.... She has to have similar respect for her man..
Her clowning around with other men would be a deal-breaker for me.

Living with the same woman for years deepens or undeepens the relationship.

If she is a lovely person, then of course the man wants to take care of her because it would be unsettling to leave her on her own.
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson brings up a good point... She was having E-sex with Leopardsocks, so that makes me question her character.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 12:27 pm Odinson brings up a good point... She was having E-sex with Leopardsocks, so that makes me question her character.
To be honest I dont think there was anything sexual about her and Leo. ...I never understood WTF she was doing but it's not for me or you to understand.
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

I heard rumour that she and Leopardsocks would talk dirty sex via Skype, while her husband would stand just out of cam range and spank his meat to the convo...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 12:27 pm Odinson brings up a good point... She was having E-sex with Leopardsocks, so that makes me question her character.
I aint gonna stay and look after some whore who has spat on me for years..

I´ll be laughing my ass off and saying "look at you now bitch!".

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 2:56 pm I heard rumour that she and Leopardsocks would talk dirty sex via Skype, while her husband would stand just out of cam range and spank his meat to the convo...
You heard no such thing.... :laugh:

That's what you imagine happened because your life is so fucking pathetic and emotionally and socially dead.... :laugh:

Same goes for Odi....the truth sucks.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 4:32 pm

First you have to have a "whore"....One that can handle the smell... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 10th, 2019, 4:56 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 2:56 pm I heard rumour that she and Leopardsocks would talk dirty sex via Skype, while her husband would stand just out of cam range and spank his meat to the convo...
You heard no such thing.... :laugh:

That's what you imagine happened because your life is so fucking pathetic and emotionally and socially dead.... :laugh:

Same goes for Odi....the truth sucks.
My life is emotionally and socially dead because I got tired of emotions and socials.. :teehe:

The truth is excellent. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 10th, 2019, 4:57 pm
Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 4:32 pm

First you have to have a "whore"....One that can handle the smell... :laugh:
Its just an example..

You gotta give if you want something in return.

Or there will be no1 to help you when you need help.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Her husband is one of those liberal chumps.. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 5:24 pm Her husband is one of those liberal chumps.. :teehe:
He would have to be, because the Real Woman herself leaned pretty damn hard to the extreme left!

That's why it's possible that the rumour is true!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 5:51 pm
Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 5:24 pm Her husband is one of those liberal chumps.. :teehe:
He would have to be, because the Real Woman herself leaned pretty damn hard to the extreme left!

That's why it's possible that the rumour is true!
You assume something like that when the wifey is skyping with other men..

Maybe he is okay with it.

Some guys are just so glad when their girlfriends/wives "enjoy the life"... Go out with the girls, flirt with other men..

Goddamn deviants.. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

Exactly! Some guys do get off watching their wives get hard boned by another man!

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.