Fuckin Midgets

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 6:20 pm Exactly! Some guys do get off watching their wives get hard boned by another man!
Or they are some kind of door-mat idiots who think they should allow this kind of behavior..

They are trusting and oblivious.. They trust every word she says..

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 5:23 pm
Renee wrote: September 10th, 2019, 4:57 pm
Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 4:32 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 12:27 pm Odinson brings up a good point... She was having E-sex with Leopardsocks, so that makes me question her character.
I aint gonna stay and look after some whore who has spat on me for years..

I´ll be laughing my ass off and saying "look at you now bitch!".

:teehe:
First you have to have a "whore"....One that can handle the smell... :laugh:
Its just an example..

You gotta give if you want something in return.

Or there will be no1 to help you when you need help.
No one, unless they are desparate, needs help from you....I know your kind....you are a knuckle dagger, a skunk ape, a troglodyte. The only thing you expect a woman to "give" is found between her legs.....

You are a classic antisocial misogynist. The only way you will ever get a woman is to dig a deep hole, cover it with leaves, and wait for a blind or really dumb one to fall in.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

Many 'normal' looking and acting couples actually have very devious sexual desires... They'll get their real freak on, but you'd never know they were twisted deviants!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 6:52 pm Many 'normal' looking and acting couples actually have very devious sexual desires... They'll get their real freak on, but you'd never know they were twisted deviants!
Thats why I dont trust nice people...

Nice couple... All social and happy..

You eat something at their house, you wake up tied to some torture table. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 2:56 pm I heard rumour that she and Leopardsocks would talk dirty sex via Skype, while her husband would stand just out of cam range and spank his meat to the convo...
Her husband is one of those liberal chumps.. :teehe:
Her husband is a mormon....They are considered about the most conservative religious group in the US....So if his social values hold true with Mormonism he is probably not liberal.

Maybe when you don't know WTF you are talking about you should just STFU. And if you are trolling maybe you should concoct a troll that isn't so easy to crush....Unfortunately that takes brains and effort...you don't make the grade on either.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

Don't think he was practicing Mormon though. Real Woman managed to convert him into lefty...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 10th, 2019, 6:43 pm
Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 5:23 pm
Renee wrote: September 10th, 2019, 4:57 pm
Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 4:32 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 12:27 pm Odinson brings up a good point... She was having E-sex with Leopardsocks, so that makes me question her character.
I aint gonna stay and look after some whore who has spat on me for years..

I´ll be laughing my ass off and saying "look at you now bitch!".

First you have to have a "whore"....One that can handle the smell... :laugh:
Its just an example..

You gotta give if you want something in return.

Or there will be no1 to help you when you need help.
No one, unless they are desparate, needs help from you....I know your kind....you are a knuckle dagger, a skunk ape, a troglodyte. The only thing you expect a woman to "give" is found between her legs.....

You are a classic antisocial misogynist. The only way you will ever get a woman is to dig a deep hole, cover it with leaves, and wait for a blind or really dumb one to fall in.... :laugh:
:laugh:

If you could come greet me on your knees while balancing a plate of food on your head... That would be nice "give". :teehe:

I´m antisocial because I have enough friends.. And I dont need another random acquaintance to tag a long with me.
But its not like I cant talk. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 10th, 2019, 7:03 pm
Odinson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 5:24 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 2:56 pm I heard rumour that she and Leopardsocks would talk dirty sex via Skype, while her husband would stand just out of cam range and spank his meat to the convo...
Her husband is one of those liberal chumps.. :teehe:
Her husband is a mormon....They are considered about the most conservative religious group in the US....So if his social values hold true with Mormonism he is probably not liberal.

Maybe when you don't know WTF you are talking about you should just STFU. And if you are trolling maybe you should concoct a troll that isn't so easy to crush....Unfortunately that takes brains and effort...you don't make the grade on either.
If he is a mormon, then why did he choose a woman who is so loose..
The religious people want "mint in the box" women.

Maybe she is a very good liar or he doesnt care because he is a deviant or some liberal.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 7:11 pm Don't think he was practicing Mormon though. Real Woman managed to convert him into lefty...
Dont the mormons burn women like her at the stake?

Or strip her and whip her through the street.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 10th, 2019, 7:11 pm Don't think he was practicing Mormon though. Real Woman managed to convert him into lefty...
Convert him... :laugh: Practicing or not, when you are raised in a socially conservative enviornment your social morals become part of your character. I highly doubt she converted anything.

I hate to break it to you but RW is not a true lefty either...she is actually a moderate....We share many of the same points of view. I share NO social points of view TRUE leftards.

In fact she disagreed with many of the lefty moonbats on her forum...And there were quite a few of them... :laugh: ... She used to complain to me that there weren't enough "smart" rightwingers to balance the forum out.

You just think she is a leftard because she couldn't bring herself to align with many of the moronic rightwing clowns on the other forums....And let's face the truth, being a conservative myself, I found many of them to be an embarrassment as well. Many times RW would take a contrary leftist position simply to generate debate....otherwise if you don't have opposing points of view, forums become stagnant good old boys clubs, populated by a flock of one dimensional parrots.

Unfortunately on these forums today, opposing ideological points of view do not generated honest debate... More often than not, debate becomes an insult-fest. They have become a reflection of the political polarization we are seeing in real life.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee... Here is a song I wrote for you.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 11th, 2019, 12:10 pm Renee... Here is a song I wrote for you.
Save it,...you can put music videos in the music thread where they belong... :bored:

BTW,...if I didn't think that song sucked enough already...now I find it creepy as well.

Thanks a bunch there, Michael Myers... :kez:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 11th, 2019, 1:13 pm
Odinson wrote: September 11th, 2019, 12:10 pm Renee... Here is a song I wrote for you.
Save it,...you can put music videos in the music thread where they belong... :bored:

BTW,...if I didn't think that song sucked enough already...now I find it creepy as well.

I´m being emotional.. I thought you liked that.

I like these songs... They are baby making songs. :teehe:

Michael Myers... Puhleeze... I fuck Michael Myers in his waxed american ass. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 11th, 2019, 2:10 pm

Michael Myers... Puhleeze... I fuck Michael Myers in his waxed american ass. :teehe:
There's your sexually violent homosexual side coming out again... :laugh:

BTW, please don't make any babies...Any child of your loins would probably have hooves and a tail... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 11th, 2019, 2:52 pm

BTW, please don't make any babies...Any child of your loins would probably have hooves and a tail... :laugh:
I have to make him really submit. :teehe:

You mean my kid will be half horse?
The women will love him. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Fuckin Midgets

Renee wrote: September 11th, 2019, 8:04 am I hate to break it to you but RW is not a true lefty either...she is actually a moderate....We share many of the same points of view. I share NO social points of view TRUE leftards.
Dude... Real Woman is about as left as they come.

If Antifa opened up Nelson chapter, she'd be the first to join, and I'm not joking. She has always aligned herself with everything they stand for.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Mel Gibson wrote: September 11th, 2019, 6:24 pm
Renee wrote: September 11th, 2019, 8:04 am I hate to break it to you but RW is not a true lefty either...she is actually a moderate....We share many of the same points of view. I share NO social points of view TRUE leftards.
Dude... Real Woman is about as left as they come.

If Antifa opened up Nelson chapter, she'd be the first to join, and I'm not joking. She has always aligned herself with everything they stand for.
Again with the "dude" shit... :kez: ...Sorry but you are wrong about RW. You've obviously been drinking the TBC barrel wash.... :laugh:

Stay out of that shit. It will rot what's left of your mind.

Maybe to you she seems like a lefty but you are a borderline reactionary so any form of liberalism seems radical to you. How you can manage to survive up there in that bastion of liberal idiocy is beyond me....:laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Odinson wrote: September 11th, 2019, 3:46 pm
Renee wrote: September 11th, 2019, 2:52 pm

I have to make him really submit. :teehe:

You mean my kid will be half horse?
The women will love him. :teehe:
Well at least he will have one up on you.... :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Okay enough bullshit....back to the topic at hand...FUCKING MIDGETS!

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Okay,...this is about the grossest and most horrifying thing I've ever seen.... :o Fucking God damn Midgets... :panic:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.