Fuckin Midgets

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Even as a child I knew those little bastards were up to no good. :laugh:

Teenage Judy Garland Was Repeatedly Molested by Munchkins on Set of Wizard of Oz, Says Her Ex-Husband

" In the Wizard of Oz, the lovable Munchkins help Dorothy follow the yellow brick road to find her way home. But just like Oz himself, it turns out some of the Munchkins may not have been all they seemed."

http://www.google.com/amp/people.com/ce ... id-verizon

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Fuckin Midgets

All I can say is Football :laugh: Midgets would be kicked across that yellow brick road.
Over the years I have read a lot of the nasty little buggers, and their sex stuff, they hired a lot of degenerate ones.
Nothing against them as a whole, but there is some that are quite nasty people with a giant sized chip on their shoulder.

I used to see a lot of them when I was younger in Woolco, most was quite nice people, but there was on in particular that was really nasty mean. He tried to get on my case one day, I did threaten to kick him across the floor.
He would of likely beat the snot out of me, but he thought twice, and walked off.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Midgets, oops excuse me...."little people" kind of creep me out. I think it's there big heads and the fact that so many of them look alike.

We have a "little person" in our office in Belgium. She's been in the NYC office a few times. She's from Scotland and she's very sweet and polite but I've never seen her drunk, so I can't vouch for her behavior. :teehe:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I still call them midgets, that's what they are after all, just like retarded people are retarded.
Screw the PC stuff, and bs that comes with it, ignoring an issue, or problem does not diminish it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: I still call them midgets, that's what they are after all, just like retarded people are retarded.
Screw the PC stuff, and bs that comes with it, ignoring an issue, or problem does not diminish it.
The retarded, that's another subject entirely....

How come there are a lot more retards out there than the official count would have us believe? It's a little disconcerting that so many of them slipped through the cracks and weren't classified as retarded when society had it's chance. Every year their number seems to grow exponentially. :laugh:

It's like the age old question...."How come there are so many more horse's asses than there are horses?" :kez:

But getting back to midgets. Check this out.....

[video][/video]
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Now this just ain't right.....

[video][/video]

All day midgets.... :unsure:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Now this is funny......

Hey, can midgets swim? :o

[video][/video]

All day midgets. :panic:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Now this is fucked up....trailer trash midgets.

[video][/video]

All day midgets...... :down:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I could never get away with this on TBC. The politically correct Canadian leftards would crucify me for this shit.

Stay tuned for more midgets doing stupid shit.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I refuse to watch Springer, that's a bit low class for me even. The father up there sure isn't a good parent teaching his kids to make fun on someone like that.

I know you are joking about the retarded people, but some sure act it when they are suppose to not be. As for me comparing the terms it's not politically correct calling people what they are, but it's lying to yourself, and them by trying to make them feel special. Well they are not, and I wont cater to the PC stuff like that.
My friends kid got on me about calling his brother a retard when he was acting like one, he said his cousin was retarded, and it's bad to call people that. I explained to him his brother was acting like one so he will be called that, and that's what people thought when he acted the way he was. the kid was around 12, but acting 3 throwing tantrums, and breaking stuff.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Midget isn't an offensive term unless you are a liberal which makes anything offensive that's true.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: I refuse to watch Springer, that's a bit low class for me even. The father up there sure isn't a good parent teaching his kids to make fun on someone like that.

I know you are joking about the retarded people, but some sure act it when they are suppose to not be. As for me comparing the terms it's not politically correct calling people what they are, but it's lying to yourself, and them by trying to make them feel special. Well they are not, and I wont cater to the PC stuff like that.
My friends kid got on me about calling his brother a retard when he was acting like one, he said his cousin was retarded, and it's bad to call people that. I explained to him his brother was acting like one so he will be called that, and that's what people thought when he acted the way he was. the kid was around 12, but acting 3 throwing tantrums, and breaking stuff.
Have you ever watched the movie "The Ringer"?

Pretty funny shit.

Unfortunately if you laugh when you watch it, you know you are going straight to hell when you die. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No never saw that one.

Sorry, but I'm a bit agitated by this PC stuff right now, but that's not new.
I want to see some logic back in the world, and the way it's going it's all being flushed down the drain.
Makes me worry for the kids that have good parents, and upbringing.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I had a girlfriend with a retarded brother, he said he was that's how much he cared about PC. Great guy by the way, i hope he is still doing well.
I used to go to his ball games, and cheer him on, even they understood the concept that everyone doesn't win unlike the liberals.
Right now Hillary, and her followers are less than retards, Cretans is the term. They don't understand loosing, and feeling not special.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: No never saw that one.

Sorry, but I'm a bit agitated by this PC stuff right now, but that's not new.
I want to see some logic back in the world, and the way it's going it's all being flushed down the drain.
Makes me worry for the kids that have good parents, and upbringing.
Watch it....it's not PC at all. It's a Johnny Knoxville (Jackass) movie about a couple of guys trying to scam the Special Olympics.

I laughed like hell, but I already have a room reserved on the third circle of hell so I don't give much of a fuck. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Ill be in the place somewhere, maybe running my own new wing.
Just saying the term isn't bad, just been deemed as bad by people wanting to make it something it's not.
Covering any issues up with nice pc labeling is lying to themselves, and really it lessens what the condition is.
I had a Retarded aunt on my dads side, she knew she was, and didn't care about the term.
People never cared, and Midgets never cared till leftist people made something of it.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Blue Frost wrote: Ill be in the place somewhere, maybe running my own new wing.
Just saying the term isn't bad, just been deemed as bad by people wanting to make it something it's not.
Covering any issues up with nice pc labeling is lying to themselves, and really it lessens what the condition is.
I had a Retarded aunt on my dads side, she knew she was, and didn't care about the term.
People never cared, and Midgets never cared till leftist people made something of it.
By doing what they do, leftist do-gooders also destroyed a lot of people's livelihoods. Years ago the handicapped, deformed, obese people and people with odd or unique talents used to make their living exploiting there physical attributes in sideshows and curiosity museums. Many of them made some decent coin. I remember reading that one particular sideshow performer made up to $300 a day during the height of the depression. When you consider that most people back then didn't even come close to making $300 a month, that was fantastic money.

They can't do that anymore because society has been socially engineered to think that exploiting the handicapped is wrong and to a large degree that mindset is right. But what most people today don't realize is that during the heyday of traveling sideshows and circuses the performers didn't consider themselves exploited. Many were very happy doing what they were doing.

Leftist social justice warriors have a very bad habit of thinking they speak for everyone. They don't have the slightest clue that just maybe there are some people out there that don't want to fall lockstep in with their views of society. Leftists are very arrogant and presumptuous people who could not care less about who gets fucked over so long as they can push their agenda. For the most part, the concern for their fellow man that they so often grandstand upon, is contrived. It's just a means to an end and that end is the total and complete implementation of their social and political agenda.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

And now back to the topic.....

Midget boxing....is that really a thing? :unsure:

[video][/video]

All day midgets.... :cool2;
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Midget love..... :snug:

[video][/video]

All day midgets.... :kiss:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Fuckin Midgets

Midgets talking about being called midgets..... :unsure:

Hot tub midgets.....Midget soup... :yum2:

[video][/video]

All day midgets.... :howdy:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.