ATTENTION!!!!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
ThatGuy
Special Member
Special Member

Re: ATTENTION!!!!

ThatGuy
Special Member
Special Member

ThatGuy
Special Member
Special Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
ThatGuy
Special Member
Special Member

So I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but I have volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. The vaccine is the one that has been developed in Russia. It is in 6 different stages and I received my first dose this morning. I wanted to let you all know that it is safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrade
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You'r feeling strange because you are speaking Klingon now, any cravings for live food yet ?

I hope it's alright, and has no effects, or makes you sick, good luck with that.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Speaking of the vaccine, my doctor said he read it can cause sterility.
No big deal for me, I'm not having any kids anyhow, but a good plan for those in charge that want a small population.
People wont notice either since they are not being killed outright right.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:o :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I used to eat a dozen doughnuts or more when they where made fresh, and the light was on at Krispy Kream. :cool:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 13th, 2020, 3:11 pm Image
Yep it sure is...And it's provided to you courtesy of idiot liberals, the Chinese and a prog controlled education system that indoctrinates impressionable minds into the fold of mass stupidity.

The US is doomed...I used to pray to God that our enemies didn't find out just how soft mentally, emotionally and physically we really were...Now they know.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 11th, 2020, 12:42 pm I used to eat a dozen doughnuts or more when they where made fresh, and the light was on at Krispy Kream. :cool:

I'm not saying anything....Those day are behind me,...finally.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: December 14th, 2020, 1:40 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 11th, 2020, 12:42 pm I used to eat a dozen doughnuts or more when they where made fresh, and the light was on at Krispy Kream. :cool:

I told myself I'm cutting out a large part of my sugar intake last week, and what happened is my mother had bought me a huge box of cella chocolate covered cherry's, yesterday my sister brought me another box, and a huge bag of peanut m&ms.
Also there is a big bowl of divinity sitting up there :facepalm:

From the time I was little I had a sugar issue, still do, but I have tried a few times but people always sabotages my efforts.
I know I don't have to eat it, but you don't stick crack under a crackheads nose, and say you don't have to take it. :blush:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 14th, 2020, 1:51 pm

I told myself I'm cutting out a large part of my sugar intake last week, and what happened is my mother had bought me a huge box of cella chocolate covered cherry's, yesterday my sister brought me another box, and a huge bag of peanut m&ms.

From the time I was little I had a sugar issue, still do, but I have tried a few times but people always sabotages my efforts.
I know I don't have to eat it, but you don't stick crack under a crackheads nose, and say you don't have to take it. :blush:
Tell me about it. My ex was or is a feeder whether he wants to admit it or not. He used to bring home all my favorite junk food, knowing full well that I would lose control and gorge on them. He likes fat chicks and wanted me fat as fuck and out of control....Unfortunately at one time I was stupid enough to go along with it. I got caught up in the whole "Size Acceptance" nonsense and it didn't help that I was unhappy and had no emotional support.

If nothing else the divorce has done wonders for me health and diet wise. Despite my complaints about this COVID restriction and my access to food, :laugh: , I'm actually still thinner now than I was in college and I feel better than I have in years. But that's all because I do not keep junk food in the house so I'm not tempted to indulge.

BTW, Peanut M&Ms are one of ny favorites...Once I start I can't stop until they are all gone...I definitely don't keep those around... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I eat two donuts max.

More than that makes me feel uncomfortable.

There is this gas-station here which serves the best donuts I have ever tasted... They are famous. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: December 14th, 2020, 2:26 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 14th, 2020, 1:51 pm

Tell me about it. My ex was or is a feeder whether he wants to admit it or not. He used to bring home all my favorite junk food, knowing full well that I would lose control and gorge on them. He likes fat chicks and wanted me fat as fuck and out of control....Unfortunately at one time I was stupid enough to go along with it. I got caught up in the whole "Size Acceptance" nonsense and it didn't help that I was unhappy and had no emotional support.

If nothing else the divorce has done wonders for me health and diet wise. Despite my complaints about this COVID restriction and my access to food, :laugh: , I'm actually still thinner now than I was in college and I feel better than I have in years. But that's all because I do not keep junk food in the house so I'm not tempted to indulge.

BTW, Peanut M&Ms are one of ny favorites...Once I start I can't stop until they are all gone...I definitely don't keep those around... :laugh:
It's not that they want me fat, or anything, or to worsen the case of diabetes since I'm supposedly pre diabetic.
They know I like the stuff, and they do love me, they just don't think.
I'm going to finish off my candy, but for now on I think Ill donate the stuff to someone else.
Maybe a kid that will go home, and be spastic :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:06 pm I eat two donuts max.

More than that makes me feel uncomfortable.

There is this gas-station here which serves the best donuts I have ever tasted... They are famous. :teehe:
Krispy King doughnuts you had to eat more, they pretty much melted in your mouth.
They are not so good anymore.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.