ATTENTION!!!!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

I saw some of the old Sherman tanks with armor on the sides, and other things mounted on them including chain link, and concrete.

The Russians with their revolution, war with Japan, and in WW1, and 2 lost most their good people.
What they didn't loose the purged of fear from within. Top Generals, intellectuals and many others the top feared.
I gotta wonder what Russians population would be today, and others if not for all those stupid wars, and purges.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Odinson wrote: October 5th, 2019, 5:31 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: October 5th, 2019, 3:20 am
Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 5:30 pm Oh I forgot you live that far north. No wonder Canada looks attractive to you....You could go live with Mel in his new place. There is lots of room and when he gets fucked up and passes out, you can have your way with him.... :laugh:
My potential home insurer is bringing up this exact topic: Will I have renters...

Of course I will NOT! I'm moving there to get away from a flood of people, not to bring them in to me!

I need lebensraum, and the last thing I need is some bum living in the basement!
Hey!

I will come to drink and sleep on your couch..

Wake me up when you grow a pair and throw me out.

Bitch..
:spit:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Those troops arent on the tank to protect the tank..

They are tank desants.

They are just there to provide support for the tank against infantry..

They jump off when enemy is met.

A sandbag aint enough to stop a shaped charge..
That german solution was probably the most effective.

A human body doesnt even trigger the round.. Just goes straight through and hits the armor..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

:laugh: I knew I would get a rise from you Odinson, I'm believing you are a Russian plant now how much you take up for them. :laugh:

All the allies, and axis powers carried troops around like that, especially in the European theater of war.
Russia however did not care about their own as much at all, just overwhelming the opponent thanks to bad Generals with no tactics.
If they didn't kill their generals from prior conflicts due to paranoia of the leadership many Russians would have lived, and the war might have not have went on as long.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

de534986-5d6a-496a-b26e-c6d27b6451b3.jpg
de534986-5d6a-496a-b26e-c6d27b6451b3.jpg (7.72 KiB) Viewed 644 times
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

:teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost wrote: October 7th, 2019, 10:12 pm :laugh: I knew I would get a rise from you Odinson, I'm believing you are a Russian plant now how much you take up for them. :laugh:

All the allies, and axis powers carried troops around like that, especially in the European theater of war.
Russia however did not care about their own as much at all, just overwhelming the opponent thanks to bad Generals with no tactics.
If they didn't kill their generals from prior conflicts due to paranoia of the leadership many Russians would have lived, and the war might have not have went on as long.
Njet! Amerjikansk hjas djiscovered uz... Zis veri bad... :laugh:

I´m just going against the Hollywood establishment.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

ATTENTION!!!!

484d63dd-cef8-41c8-b5a4-cb85e1308de4.jpg
484d63dd-cef8-41c8-b5a4-cb85e1308de4.jpg (38.4 KiB) Viewed 612 times
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Odinson wrote: October 10th, 2019, 11:40 am
Blue Frost wrote: October 7th, 2019, 10:12 pm :laugh: I knew I would get a rise from you Odinson, I'm believing you are a Russian plant now how much you take up for them. :laugh:

Njet! Amerjikansk hjas djiscovered uz... Zis veri bad... :laugh:

I´m just going against the Hollywood establishment.
Yes very bad, but I have studied up on the subject even though most I have forgot.
Hollywood :facepalm: messed up place, but a few have tried over the years to be fare.
The Longest day was not bad for an older one, they actually used German, and other countries views to make the film.
Still Hollywood, but not a bad job.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

back on track

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Yeah back on track again, here we are :)

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Good idea London, who needs more libtards that lets a great city be dominated by Islam, and that white guilt BS.
Notice they are all white kids, there is a reason for that.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

ATTENTION!!!!

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.