It's Friday

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: It's Friday

Mel Gibson wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 2:32 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 28th, 2020, 12:40 am Funny you brought this stuff back up, I just finished off some pineapple pizza goodness :teehe: and yes, extra pineapple is great to add on a pizza.
Pineapple Pizza is even worse than a 9mm handgun, and if Renee had her way, you'd be deported to Canada... :toung:
That's exactly right....

Now if I was really cruel I'd have you deported to Mexico where you Hawaiian pizza eaters would end up as drug mules....If you can swallow that Hawaiian pizza shit...you can swallow anything... :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Renee wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 9:36 am
beanthere wrote: March 27th, 2020, 11:59 pm And now, for all you singles out there who are just dying to know who your special soulmate is...we bring you a test that if you can handle unicorns pissing syrup, and shitting chocolate ice cream and the obviously clued out girly way of thinking...this could really help you out. Right Blue? Renee, RV, Odi...

Becuz if you can handle this video, without gagging, you are definitely ready for houshold domestication, ( or many good beatings).
Are there any adults out there that can actually get through that video?....If there are, I would like to meet them......And KILL them.

Seriously, it was obviously made for prepubescent girls. It was definitely Jr. HS material.
Yeah, I know it was made for the young and simple ninded. They then grow past the prepubescent years and become university students while holding on dearly to their idiotic fantasies while living in their parents house. And yes, unfortunately there are a lot of older adults that go in for this crap, like the people who make these videos. You didn't mention how you did with it which suggests that maybe your Prince charming is a long ways away and you are pissed off. But don't worry, he'll come by riding on his shiny white stallion to take you to the land of make believe. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 9:38 am
Mel Gibson wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 2:32 am
Blue Frost wrote: March 28th, 2020, 12:40 am Funny you brought this stuff back up, I just finished off some pineapple pizza goodness :teehe: and yes, extra pineapple is great to add on a pizza.
Pineapple Pizza is even worse than a 9mm handgun, and if Renee had her way, you'd be deported to Canada... :toung:
That's exactly right....

Now if I was really cruel I'd have you deported to Mexico where you Hawaiian pizza eaters would end up as drug mules....If you can swallow that Hawaiian pizza shit...you can swallow anything... :laugh:
i could live in parts of Mexico, I would have no issue with that, live well also.
LOL, might even have me some drug mules running around. :laugh:
At least i wouldn't freeze down there.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 12:39 pm
Renee wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 9:36 am
beanthere wrote: March 27th, 2020, 11:59 pm And now, for all you singles out there who are just dying to know who your special soulmate is...we bring you a test that if you can handle unicorns pissing syrup, and shitting chocolate ice cream and the obviously clued out girly way of thinking...this could really help you out. Right Blue? Renee, RV, Odi...

Becuz if you can handle this video, without gagging, you are definitely ready for houshold domestication, ( or many good beatings).
Are there any adults out there that can actually get through that video?....If there are, I would like to meet them......And KILL them.

Seriously, it was obviously made for prepubescent girls. It was definitely Jr. HS material.
Yeah, I know it was made for the young and simple ninded. They then grow past the prepubescent years and become university students while holding on dearly to their idiotic fantasies while living in their parents house. And yes, unfortunately there are a lot of older adults that go in for this crap, like the people who make these videos. You didn't mention how you did with it which suggests that maybe your Prince charming is a long ways away and you are pissed off. But don't worry, he'll come by riding on his shiny white stallion to take you to the land of make believe. :laugh:
Sorry, I couldn't get more than a quarter of the way through the video.

I don't believe in "Prince Charming" or so called "Soul Mates" or any of that sappy shit.....When it all boils down, the best two people can ask for is mutual tolerance and that only happens if each person as enough good qualities to offset the bad.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

There you go Renee. Just like in the comic books. "It must be Odie..he seems to care for you". "Oh you can live happily ever after! you can! you can!" :wink:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

beanthere wrote: April 4th, 2020, 3:20 am Image
There you go Renee. Just like in the comic books. "It must be Odie..he seems to care for you". "Oh you can live happily ever after! you can! you can!" :wink:
:gsick:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee!

Mia Amore!

Make me spagheeeetto!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, Odi is a rat now :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The woman in that comic book..

She would make me feel suffocated...

That kind of deep loving feelings from women feel like a rope tightening around my neck.

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You might like that affectation stuff Odi :spit: so kinky.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sometimes they get too excited... Sometimes I get too excited..

Gotta find the middle ground.

My sexual aura overwhelms women.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:
I know the feeling Odi, I'm so studly :laugh:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.