Is VF dying

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Bored

Is VF dying

Even YCK thinks so:-

"Topic author
yorkcountykid
is this place dying?
Post Today, 00:37

if it is, I will buy it and turn it into a man site which rules the world."

The truth is I can't be be bothered to read the dwindling amount of posts every morning because they are so predictable and boring, I don't want to know what mimi and eves are cooking for dinner and I don't want to read the posts about American politics, they're all anti trump over there any way, all the right wingers are being systematically forced out. Its come to the point that the reject rodeo makes more entertaining reading than VF :bored:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Is VF dying

LOL but your dinner is important to some people, I had fish last night :spit:
Sorry not been over there for a long time, been on here less than usual also because of health stuff, and not thinking straight.
Still I have to wonder what can be done, they do go on about irrational politics a lot. I go on myself about them sometimes when I can think clearly.
I try to limit it, but it's might not seem like it when I'm not posting a lot now but politics.

Maybe suggest them cut back on the politics, and dinner stuff, and see if you can find something of interest to all.
I remember when the old Dv was going down, it was turning into a gay bar for Pat, people started going more, and more into the music thread, and image thread to get away from him.
People stopped coming slowly, and going to the pop up forums before it just died.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Bored

Is VF dying

Now eves is picking on Lochdubh on the leviticus thread. Do they want to drive everyone away that don't agree with them :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Is VF dying

Well they are welcome here, it's boring, but unless it's politics Ill not pick on them :teehe:
I try to have a discussion on it, but people get butt hurt like politics is their religion.
Religion is an easy target, most people get it all wrong, and people don't know how to defend it it it's even defensible.
I can take up for basic Christianity, but the offshoots of it is pretty messed up sometimes.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Is VF dying

Bored wrote: May 25th, 2019, 4:38 pm Now eves is picking on Lochdubh on the leviticus thread. Do they want to drive everyone away that don't agree with them :kez:
History has shown that females generally make poorer Admins than males...
Bored

Is VF dying

Eves and mimi derail threads they don't like especially those about race and right wingers. I've noticed that recently yet they criticise Joe and others for doing the same thing
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Is VF dying

Not here, we derail everything all the time getting off subject :teehe:
And we are equal opportunity offenders, even midgets get kicked around here. :woot:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Is VF dying

VF has been dying for years. A slow death, precipitated pretty much by the nutjobs at the helm. Crazy bipolar Evs and her sycophantic, ass boil of a friend, (mimi) create an unfriendly atmosphere that few sane or intelligent posters can stomach for very long..

Occassionally when some other forum goes tits up they pick up a few refugees but most of them do not stay once they see what a tired, old, nasty, leftwing dump, VF is.... :laugh: The same can be said for TBC except the political leanings are in the opposite direction.

That leaves the usual 5 or 6 regular dingle berry cling ons that have said everything they have to say a 1000x over.

That's about as nice as I can put it. Then again most "General" forums are going the way of the dinosaur. It's just the natural evolution of social media.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Is VF dying

I'm happy with the few posters here, and this forum wasn't to be to begin with so it's all good.
I appreciate the people very much, especially the one who have been here since it started. Ryanissimo, Registered guest, Reverse Flash :cool2; good people, and friends.
There is a few others as well been here on, and off I appreciate a lot, and really about all the people who posted over the years.

I really appreciate Eves also, always a pleasure to talk to her even if others bash her warranted, or not.
Been called out for being a right wing nutjob myself on several occasions.
seoulbro

Is VF dying

Renee wrote: June 4th, 2019, 8:17 am VF has been dying for years. A slow death, precipitated pretty much by the nutjobs at the helm. Crazy bipolar Evs and her sycophantic, ass boil of a friend, (mimi) create an unfriendly atmosphere that few sane or intelligent posters can stomach for very long..

Occassionally when some other forum goes tits up they pick up a few refugees but most of them do not stay once they see what a tired, old, nasty, leftwing dump, VF is.... :laugh: The same can be said for TBC except the political leanings are in the opposite direction.

That leaves the usual 5 or 6 regular dingle berry cling ons that have said everything they have to say a 1000x over.

That's about as nice as I can put it. Then again most "General" forums are going the way of the dinosaur. It's just the natural evolution of social media.
I disagree with your opinion of VF and BC. VF is not a left wing forum anymore. It is an incel forum. About eighty per cent of what is posted there now is gossip about people who do not post on that board. And it's all posted by the same three or four involuntarily single guys who would not have a reason to get out of bed in the morning if evs pulled the plug on that place and by extension this place.

BC, while still right of centre has become less political. It is really only Wazzzup, cc and myself who are the political junkies there now. It is actually less right wing than this place. The only progressive poster who was here no longer posts on this sub. Peaches, Blurt and a couple of flame forumites who lean to the left joined BC and they have changed the place even if only a bit. But, there is not enough people on VF and BC combined to have a reasonable discussion on anything. I use forums more as a blog.

That leaves the flame forum which you have to register to see, and I am not curious enough to do that. Besides, forums are dying out. Nobody new joins forums, they just move from one micro forum to another. The best response to forum extinction would be to have all these memebee subs shut down and merged with the main VF board. BC and the flame forum too. Merge them all in one forum. Each could have it's own sub, with a mod. But, like someone on BC said, they would all go their separate ways the next day. So, I don't know. :think:
Mel Gibson

Is VF dying

seoulbro wrote: July 5th, 2019, 11:58 am I disagree with your opinion of VF and BC. VF is not a left wing forum anymore. It is an incel forum. About eighty per cent of what is posted there now is gossip about people who do not post on that board. And it's all posted by the same three or four involuntarily single guys who would not have a reason to get out of bed in the morning if evs pulled the plug on that place and by extension this place.

BC, while still right of centre has become less political. It is really only Wazzzup, cc and myself who are the political junkies there now. It is actually less right wing than this place. The only progressive poster who was here no longer posts on this sub. Peaches, Blurt and a couple of flame forumites who lean to the left joined BC and they have changed the place even if only a bit. But, there is not enough people on VF and BC combined to have a reasonable discussion on anything. I use forums more as a blog.

That leaves the flame forum which you have to register to see, and I am not curious enough to do that. Besides, forums are dying out. Nobody new joins forums, they just move from one micro forum to another. The best response to forum extinction would be to have all these memebee subs shut down and merged with the main VF board. BC and the flame forum too. Merge them all in one forum. Each could have it's own sub, with a mod. But, like someone on BC said, they would all go their separate ways the next day. So, I don't know. :think:
They can start a sub for you too!

You can call it "Come in and get bored to death by my Copy & Paste spam that nobody reads, but I think I'm cool because Mama Fash told me so."

Last bumped by Anonymous on July 18th, 2019, 10:44 pm.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.