Disgusted

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Josey

Disgusted

Someone took a dump in an alleyway leading to my apartment and now someone has stepped in it and brought shitty footprints in the lobby and up the stairs by my door :club: it's disgusting I have to watch where I step now every time I go out which isn't often because I don't want that scat in my flat :angry:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Disgusted

Someone needs a good beat down, and it should be legal to do so.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Disgusted

Josey wrote: June 15th, 2019, 5:42 pm Someone took a dump in an alleyway leading to my apartment and now someone has stepped in it and brought shitty footprints in the lobby and up the stairs by my door :club: it's disgusting I have to watch where I step now every time I go out which isn't often because I don't want that scat in my flat :angry:
So you live in San Fransisco?.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Disgusted

I thought maybe so, but didn't want to ask, or maybe Seattle.
They do make a Poop app so you can turn it in in Sanfran since it's a 3erd world country now thanks to the people running things.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Joesy

Disgusted

I live in England but unfortunately ina social housing area because of my mental illness, there are alot of alcoholics and junkies here and when they get caught short will scat in the first secluded place they find :angry:
Mel Gibson

Disgusted

With junkies, sometimes their shit comes out hard & fast, so they'll just spray it out wherever... Best solution really is to move to a better area.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Disgusted

Blue Frost wrote: June 15th, 2019, 11:31 pm I thought maybe so, but didn't want to ask, or maybe Seattle.
They do make a Poop app so you can turn it in in Sanfran since it's a 3erd world country now thanks to the people running things.
It was a beautiful city at one time....before the 40 years of Democrats at the controls.

Now it a tent city where you have to watch where you step.... :angry:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Disgusted

I know, they ruin all it seems, and have no apologies for it, just more taxation for helping the issue to be worse.
They can blame Republicans all they like, but when they are in total control that only works on the retarded indoctrinated masses.
Mel Gibson

Disgusted

San Francisco used to be a cream of the crop city to live in! Nice moderate weather, close to ocean, but probably just a shell of its former self now...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Disgusted

Then the hippies got older, and took over the place to ruin it, just like everyplace hordes of them migrated.

Last bumped by Anonymous on July 16th, 2019, 11:54 pm.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.