Stopped behind one of Renee's people today...

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Mel Gibson

...on way home from Home Depot. Kind of hard to tell, but it's a New Jersey plate. Her people are quite a rare breed here, so snapped a quick & dirty pic...

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Oh it's a Jersey plate alright...Once in a blue moon one or two of us do venture beyond the Deleware just to make sure the rest of the world is as fucked up and backward as we think it is.... :laugh:

Did they give you the traditional NJ. greeting? 🖕
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Looks like you where tailgating them Mel, back off :teehe:
Something my dad said is a good idea, always leave room to get away if needed. Maybe he learned that driving fuel trucks in Vietnam.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 1:26 pm Looks like you where tailgating them Mel, back off :teehe:
Something my dad said is a good idea, always leave room to get away if needed. Maybe he learned that driving fuel trucks in Vietnam.
It's all good! I only hugged their ass after light changed to green, to snap a quick & dirty pic...

They have traveled a great distance. I wonder what the hell they're doing here? I'm guessing family, most likely...
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 1:03 pm Did they give you the traditional NJ. greeting? 🖕
No! You Meet the Nicest People on a Honda...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

A honda!

Renee drives american..
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 4:18 pm A honda!

Renee drives american..
I know! She doesn't 'fit' so well into imports... She needs dat extra elbow room!

That said, I'm not a big guy, but am moving up from my Mustang to an F150 here shortly! With the V8 or course, since Canada is a miniature USA, except with a greater land mass and 1/10 of the population (even though half of this place is frozen and not fit for habitation, like Russian Gulag)...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 3:40 pm
Blue Frost wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 1:26 pm Looks like you where tailgating them Mel, back off :teehe:
It's all good! I only hugged their ass after light changed to green, to snap a quick & dirty pic...

They have traveled a great distance. I wonder what the hell they're doing here? I'm guessing family, most likely...
It's either for family reasons or they lost a bet....Poor bastards... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Canada is a beautiful country.

Rivers, mountains, wildlife... Looks like paradise.

Towns that are literally behind gods back..
In the middle of nowhere..

I would like to live in a small town in Canada.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 4:35 pm
Odinson wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 4:18 pm A honda!

Renee drives american..
I know! She doesn't 'fit' so well into imports... She needs dat extra elbow room!

That said, I'm not a big guy, but am moving up from my Mustang to an F150 here shortly! With the V8 or course, since Canada is a miniature USA, except with a greater land mass and 1/10 of the population (even though half of this place is frozen and not fit for habitation, like Russian Gulag)...
I had an 2015, F150, hated it. Trans leaks, bad gaskets and casting flaws in the bell housing.... Traded it for a 2017 GMC, no leaks no problems.

BTW, my elbows fit in any car made...foreign or domestic....It's my ass that might occassionally have a problem.. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 5:11 pm Canada is a beautiful country.

You wouldn't like it there....Rape is illegal Canada.

On a brighter note, ...the western regions are reported to host a lot of Bigfoot creatures..So you will have lots of family to visit with.
Mel Gibson

In less than two weeks, this will literally be my back yard, in a small (all White) town. Not all of Canada is really that livable or great year round, but there are a few places left here that would blow your mind if you like rugged, untouched nature. People come from all over the world to visit this exact place, and I am grateful that I can have such an environment as my literal backyard...

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 5:13 pm I had an 2015, F150, hated it. Trans leaks, bad gaskets and casting flaws in the bell housing.... Traded it for a 2017 GMC, no leaks no problems.

BTW, my elbows fit in any car made...foreign or domestic....It's my ass that might occassionally have a problem.. :laugh:
I hope I don't get a god damned lemon!
Mel Gibson

Where I'm moving to, there are vast areas of rugged land with little population... Due to rugged terrain and low population, don't expect cell coverage outside of towns!

If you get fucked up in the mountains, you are literally fucked unless you have a satellite communications device. I recently purchased the Garmin satellite communicator pictured blow. It allows me to text cell phones, and has an SOS function if I need to get my body long-lined out of a gully via search & rescue chopper. Will work anywhere on the globe!

Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 5:11 pm I would like to live in a small town in Canada.
Here's something interesting: The Regional District of Central Kootenay, where I'm moving to, is exactly the same size as the state of New Jersey.

Population of the RDCK: 59,517

Population of New Jersey: 8,908,520

People aren't meant to live all packed into small spaces. This white boy needs some space to play!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 3:40 pm

If I could travel I would go there, just think a KY plate running around, people be expecting some KFC. :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

The most common US plates around here are Washington (no surprise there), and then it's not uncommon to see Texas and Florida plates here either.

Then you do have the really rare ones, like the New Jersey plate above, and Kentucky would be pretty rare also!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My traveling is out so it wont be my plates you see. :(
I would love to go though just to see a few people maybe from on here, and maybe take a few out to eat, or something.
I would likely freak them out since i might squeeze the crap out of them :teehe: gotta give some hugs you know.

LOL, Superchecker said he would set me up with free buss rides, or was it I could hang on the back of the buss. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 5:18 pm

On a brighter note, ...the western regions are reported to host a lot of Bigfoot creatures..So you will have lots of family to visit with.
That just makes it hotter. :laugh:

Canadian women are easy prey. :yum: :yum2:

Oh goodie... Relatives. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: October 4th, 2019, 8:42 am
Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2019, 5:18 pm

That just makes it hotter. :laugh:

Canadian women are easy prey. :yum: :yum2:

Oh goodie... Relatives. :teehe:
Be careful what you wish for....Canadian women on average are more masculine than Canadian men... :laugh:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.