Mel I'm disappoint!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Renee wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 6:07 pm
Odinson wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 5:29 pm Whats the address to Mels forum?
Only go there if you are cruising for public toilet hook up.

You already had a gay dude trying to do a "meet and greet" with you on TBC....You're obviously a magnet for the donut punchers, so be careful.... :laugh:
I got a few laughs when Joe posted his gay stuff all over TheTavern... :laugh:

That boy really loves dicks.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 6:14 pm
Joe wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 4:13 pm .....What do yuh think of the male anus as a whole Blue?
It should be on your butt, not your head for one, and biologically it's only fascinating that it works so well unless someone abuses it sexually since it's an exit .
Same as on a woman, don't abuse it.
What if she has been bad?

How else do you punish your woman?

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 3:09 pm Well let's hope she is fine and healthy. But I still have my doubts that it really was her.

So much of Real Woman's life has ended up being an open book on these forums that almost any creep could conceivably impersonate her for the weird and twisted fun of it. Only those who were close to her would probably be able to spot the difference or would even give enough of a shit to do so.

When RW closed her forum, I got the sense that she was done with forum life, partly due to her health, partly due to the huge emotional drain it had on her. Unless her life situation has improved dramatically and unless her outlook has changed as well,...I highly doubt you will see her around.
You see "Marty's" post right under your post I quoted above? That is the Real Woman! :laugh:
Mel Gibson

An Admin can do an IP query, which doesn't give you much, but it gives you general location and service provider. This alone isn't good for much, but let's say you had an IP address originating from Finland, with a legit Finish service provider... We could conclude that it is more than likely Odinson!
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 5:29 pm Whats the address to Mels forum?
https://theroadhouse.online/index.php

I'm not so sure which way to go from here though, as I need to acquire more skills to fine tune things...
Mel Gibson

That said, what the Real Woman really needs is a relaxing vacation away from her Mormon husband and her troublesome kids. She needs an escape... A release.

Luckily I can offer just that at Mel's Wilderness Retreat, conveniently located 25 minutes from both Nelson and Castlegar! You just can't come into my house quite yet though, because it's a mess with reno tools and shit like that.

However, your stay in my unheated shop does include a drive down to, and a meal at The Frog Peak Cafe, just down the road!

I bill at $80/hour for this service.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 4th, 2020, 3:38 am An Admin can do an IP query, which doesn't give you much, but it gives you general location and service provider. This alone isn't good for much, but let's say you had an IP address originating from Finland, with a legit Finish service provider... We could conclude that it is more than likely Odinson!
You assume waaaay too much. You are right, you don't have the skills to operate or set up a forum.

:facepalm:

An IP query tells you almost nothing. Besides, a good VPN such as Nord or Proton, (which BTW) are dirt cheap nowadays, changes everything. With the creeps on some of these forums, anyone not running through a security VPN, is an idiot.

By your logic, I guess if I chose to log out and then choose a server in Finland through my VPN service, you would think I'm Odi.... :laugh:....Yeah good luck with that....moron... :laugh:

BTW, you aren't funny when you're shit faced, you never were...Stop the creeping on RW. She is gone, leave it be.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Mel Gibson

Renee, this is clearly past your technical point of understanding, and I will leave it at that.

Don't try to be smart, when this is something that you do not understand.

And Real Woman is not gone! She has posted multiple times in this thread.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 4th, 2020, 5:27 am Renee, this is clearly past your technical point of understanding, and I will leave it at that.

Don't try to be smart, when this is something that you do not understand.

And Real Woman is not gone! She has posted multiple times in this thread.
:rofl: Maybe she has and maybe she hasn't, but you are not going to be certain by looking at an IP address and then making an uneducated guess.. A person who was such an experienced mod like you should know this....:laugh:

You are an idiot and you always have been. Stick to driving rocks around in that rolling dumpster you call a truck. The great mod with his " next level mechanical keyboard" who hasn't been active behind the scenes of a forum in 15 years... :laugh: You couldn't even figure out who the troll was on yout last shit bag forum, so you locked the whole thing down and sulked for days.

Worst of all, you had to go crawling on your belly back to eves to get a forum and then couldn't stop bad mouthing her like the sniveling little shit that you are... That says volumes about your character, as if those of us who know what you are needed to be reminded. :kez:

BTW, When RW closed her forum, I told her where she could find me if she ever wanted to talk (meaning here). She told me she would never post on another one of eves forums again. After what went down on Van she couldn't bring herself to do it. So if by chance you are right and it is her, she lied, or she is a hypocrite. I have no reason to believe that she is either one.

You're not fooling anyone, this stuff isn't rocket science but it's obviously beyond you. That's why you sleaze around here, whining and whinging, and trying to pick Blue's brain. Again, you are not fooling anyone and again I had to give it to you with both barrels...When the fuck are you going to learn?
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Curious Joe

Why are obese lesbians always so angry? :bored:
Mel Gibson

Curious Joe wrote: January 4th, 2020, 4:57 pm Why are obese lesbians always so angry? :bored:
Because they can't stand to be wrong. Renee has no fucking clue as to how IP addresses work, and it's a waste of time to even explain that to her.

Now while it's true that it's often difficult to know who's who if they're proxied up, let's say we find a legitimate IP from Inuvik. We can often tell a legitimate IP from this location due to no proxies that I'm aware of originate from Inuvik. We can also confirm if it's legit by viewing the service provider. If it's something like Shaw or Telus, we can be fairly sure it's not a proxy.

So now, understanding the above, say we know of only one person living in Inuvik that posts... A Mod or Admin can be fairly certain about who's who when querying an IP address.

So Renee, if you take the time to understand what I've just posted, you will understand why I say that the Real Woman does post on these forums, contrary to what she told you or what you believe.

She often tries to hide her identity, for whatever reason, but when I say she's around, just fucking believe me instead of posting long, angry, rambling rants about how much of an idiot I am, how there's no way she posts around here, simply because she "told you so" months if not years ago...
Mel Gibson

It's no different than how I could tell when Blurt and Odinson attempted to troll the place!

I wouldn't have outed Blurtski had I known he was going to have a huge hissy fit and cry to Evs.

That said, it can become a bit more complicated at times, whereas no other posters originate from where Odinson lives, there is another poster that does post from where Blurt lives.

I knew when Scouse posted also, however that could become complicated at times too, since one of the problem trolls, depending on where him and his phone was during his travels, started to appear not too far off from Scouse's IP location. I forget now, but I think they had different service providers also.

So you see, when people post through a normal IP address, an Admin with many years of knowledge, can infact generally determine who's who.
Mel Gibson

TL/DR?

The Real Woman does sneak around these forums Renee, so shut yer chubby pie hole and stop arguing with me.
Curious Joe

Mel Gibson

Husky lesbians like Renee often hate men because they know men are the superior gender. The proof of this can be seen when these same husky lesbians attempt to look like men, with crew cut hairstyles and whatnot... Dykes on Bikes.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 4th, 2020, 6:49 pm It's no different than how I could tell when Blurt and Odinson attempted to troll the place!
:rofl:

Yeah, an ISP from Montreal and and Finland???

How about the ISP from the Netherlands or Japan or the West Coast of the US...who was posting from those addresses?...Eh, Mr. LOCKDOWN? Can you still go back and check the logs? Maybe crawl back to eves...maybe she can help you out.

:rofl: Fuck,... you are an amateur and a gullible one at that.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: January 4th, 2020, 4:26 am
Mel Gibson wrote: January 4th, 2020, 3:38 am An Admin can do an IP query, which doesn't give you much, but it gives you general location and service provider. This alone isn't good for much, but let's say you had an IP address originating from Finland, with a legit Finish service provider... We could conclude that it is more than likely Odinson!
You assume waaaay too much. You are right, you don't have the skills to operate or set up a forum.

:facepalm:

An IP query tells you almost nothing. Besides, a good VPN such as Nord or Proton, (which BTW) are dirt cheap nowadays, changes everything. With the creeps on some of these forums, anyone not running through a security VPN, is an idiot.

By your logic, I guess if I chose to log out and then choose a server in Finland through my VPN service, you would think I'm Odi.... :laugh:....Yeah good luck with that....moron... :laugh:

BTW, you aren't funny when you're shit faced, you never were...Stop the creeping on RW. She is gone, leave it be.
The case Melson is speaking of... It was me. :teehe:

I dont have VPN...
Mel Gibson

The Real Woman could put an end to all of this silliness if she just wheeled her mobility scooter'd ass up to the keyboard and simply admitted that it's her...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: January 5th, 2020, 6:49 pm The Real Woman could put an end to all of this silliness if she just wheeled her mobility scooter'd ass up to the keyboard and simply admitted that it's her...
Yeah.... :laugh:

Maybe she can't type and has to wait for you to do it in her place.

BTW, have you had that cancerous boil on your asshole "welded" shut yet? Make sure you get a competent doctor who knows what they're doing. Because soldering your asshole shut could go wrong and exasperate the problem of you being FULL OF SHIT.

All you have proven is that you can read an ISP and then make a guess. Another example of you being stupid and not being afraid to show it.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.