Mel I'm disappoint!

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Marty

Mel I'm disappoint!

You gave up. You are weak. You talk a good game but are not a capable mod or admin. You just don't have the correct skills to have fun with steak. :down:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Mel I'm disappoint!

Marty wrote: December 26th, 2019, 6:13 am You gave up. You are weak. You talk a good game but are not a capable mod or admin. You just don't have the correct skills to have fun with steak. :down:
Like that's a surprise.... :kez:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Crods

What's this business about having to allow Google ads on the tavern :think: has eves told you to have ads here Blue?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She adds the ads because it pays to have a the lights on, it's not really cheep keeping a larger forum which this is part of. It also takes quite a bit of time when things need fixed, or updated.
For years I had a forum separate from memebee, and it got more expensive, and I didn't have ads, and Eves was kind enough to let me be part of hers so I can't complain about a few ads.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

My forum is actually starting to get quite a bit of views for what it is (that's not visible to regular users), so Vesna thought she could bust in there and capitalize on that. She will not. She is the last person that I will allow to capitalize on my forum. She trash talks me on her board, a board that I am permabanned from, and she thought she could just waltz in and plaster my place full of ads?

No. Fuck her. If I want ads, I'll get my own domain, and run my own god damned forum the way I see fit.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: December 26th, 2019, 8:01 pm it's not really cheep keeping a larger forum which this is part of.
Hosting fees are a few dollars per month. Peanuts actually...
Mel Gibson

The original deal with her was no fucking interference whatsoever. Of course it was only a matter of time before she couldn't resist. She has no business going into my Admin panel and doing a single fucking thing without my prior consent.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: December 26th, 2019, 8:29 pm
Blue Frost wrote: December 26th, 2019, 8:01 pm it's not really cheep keeping a larger forum which this is part of.
Hosting fees are a few dollars per month. Peanuts actually...
I don't have a lot of peanuts, and also can't stress over when the forum is down anymore Mel.
Also she does the heavy lifting per say with updates, and fixing stuff.
You can also place ads on the forum as can I, but I wont do that.
I don't mind, and I hope she does make something for her effort, because I do appreciate her. We have different views on some stuff, but I don't dislike people for that alone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: December 26th, 2019, 8:32 pm The original deal with her was no fucking interference whatsoever. Of course it was only a matter of time before she couldn't resist. She has no business going into my Admin panel and doing a single fucking thing without my prior consent.
She usually ask me before the fixing that needs done, and if shes in a hurry because her job, and she does have a family sometimes she does it since I'm not always on here to be asked.
She really does not have to ask me though since it's in the forums best interest.
You can usually see what she does in the admin panel anyhow, and all I have seen was work, and fixing stuff.
She did a lot on this forum, it was a mess from all the moving, and bad script over the past few years.

She also helped me when this forum wasn't part of hers, how could you not appreciate the help, and effort.
That's been since memebee started up, and DV went down.
Mel Gibson

She likes you, Blue, so you two have a different dynamic. We don't exactly like each other, so the 'relationship' if you will, is completely different.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I understand Mel, but she is nice enough to let you make a forum also so you have to admit that's pretty cool of her.
We say a lot on the internet, people get mad, I know I hurt a few feelings over the years, but I hope people let it go because it really does mean nothing in the end. Who am I after all.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: December 27th, 2019, 1:41 am I understand Mel, but she is nice enough to let you make a forum also so you have to admit that's pretty cool of her.
We say a lot on the internet, people get mad, I know I hurt a few feelings over the years, but I hope people let it go because it really does mean nothing in the end. Who am I after all.
She doesn't want me on her main board, and honestly I think she just started up my forum to get ad revenue.

It's best I roll solo. I don't want a forum hidden away in some remote location anyhow...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's how her forum works, and why she can do it that way. We where suppose to have ads long ago, but the board fought it till the last update, or soon after.
Mel Gibson

That'll all be solved for me when I can figure out what I'm supposed to do here:

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: December 27th, 2019, 1:44 am
Blue Frost wrote: December 27th, 2019, 1:41 am I understand Mel, but she is nice enough to let you make a forum also so you have to admit that's pretty cool of her.
She doesn't want me on her main board, and honestly I think she just started up my forum to get ad revenue.

It's best I roll solo. I don't want a forum hidden away in some remote location anyhow...
Personally I find it hypocritical that you road eves coattails just to get a forum. You talk bad about her every chance you get and you claim that she hates you but yet you went and conveniently used her domain....But then again you always were a douche. :kez:

A lot of people have had their differences with eves, (myself included) but they don't go around bad mouthing her at every turn like you. A clean break is what you should have gone for in the first place.

Well good luck with your new endeavor. I'm sure it will be a fine place for all the miscreants that other forum admins normally "shit can".... I guess they need a home too...:laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: December 27th, 2019, 2:07 am That'll all be solved for me when I can figure out what I'm supposed to do here:

I have no clue what that's all about, maybe a server choice for the forum.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: December 27th, 2019, 12:15 pm
Mel Gibson wrote: December 27th, 2019, 2:07 am That'll all be solved for me when I can figure out what I'm supposed to do here:

I have no clue what that's all about, maybe a server choice for the forum.
I'm no computer jockey but to my knowledge Ubuntu and Linux are alternative operating systems for PCs and servers.

Mel should ask his girlfriend RW about it. She has access to ALL the knowledge he needs.
Mel Gibson

I've pretty well given up at this point. I have no idea what to do, how to do it, and there are no useful tutorials available. People that know these things are all horrible when it comes to explaining things, as their Assburgers gets in the way of explaining things clearly.
Mel Gibson

If I ever get this working (and there's a good chance I won't), I will make a proper tutorial, as one doesn't currently exist for non-Aspies. It'll be guaranteed to get over a million hits!

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.