Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

You do have a valid point there Renee, and it might turn him on even :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 10th, 2020, 12:50 pm You do have a valid point there Renee, and it might turn him on even :spit:
Pheromones.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 10th, 2020, 11:08 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2020, 5:19 pm Could smell bad, and you point with your fingers pinching your nose. :spit:
I doubt the Skunk Ape is turned off by odor... :laugh:
We call it the "camp pussy", "tent pussy", "forest pussy" or the "festival pussy"..

I´ve been too horny to care..

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You are one nasty man Odi, and those are some nasty woman :laugh:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 10th, 2020, 2:43 pm
Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2020, 5:19 pm Could smell bad, and you point with your fingers pinching your nose. :spit:
We call it the "camp pussy", "tent pussy", "forest pussy" or the "festival pussy"..

WTF?..."Festival Pussy"???... :laugh:

"Forest Pussy" I can understand when it comes to you. A place to put your wood... :rofl:

Up there in the snow you probably get a lot of ice pussy.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 11th, 2020, 11:30 am

"Forest Pussy" I can understand when it comes to you. A place to put your wood... :rofl:

You know, festivals/concerts last for days and even weeks... The women in there have no access to a shower.

These terms are used to describe varying degrees of vaginal cleaniness..

Camp pussy is 1,5 weeks of no shower.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: August 10th, 2020, 3:34 pm You are one nasty man Odi, and those are some nasty woman :laugh:
Yeah well... Everybody talks about that "festival/concert" love being so romantic..

In reality, she hasnt showered in a while..

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 11th, 2020, 3:08 pm

You know, festivals/concerts last for days and even weeks... The women in there have no access to a shower.

That's just disgusting. I don't know any women that will willingly go without showering for days unless the circumstances are beyond their control.

I know European standards of personal hygiene are very lax compared to North America but fuck...DAYS or WEEKS????

I hate being dirty...I can't deal with it....Even when I played ball in school and spent hours squatting and sweating behind the plate I was always the first one in the shower...I be pulling my gear and uniform off before I got to the locker room.. :laugh:

About the only thing I didn't like about working Renn Faire weekends was the spotty shower situation. The heat and the dust could get pretty bad. Thankfully the larger faire grounds like NY and Sterling had camp grounds with shower facilities on the premises. Smaller faires not so much. I learned early on to avoid small faires for that reason.

In fact I backed out of going on a Candian moose and bear hunt with my dad because of the lack of showering facilities. I'm not going to strip and wash my big fat ass in some ice cold trout stream like a Skunk Ape.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh hell no !
I would rather never get any if I had to deal with filth. Even if I'm dirty, and shes clean I wouldn't, i do have some pride left in myself.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 12th, 2020, 9:59 am
Odinson wrote: August 11th, 2020, 3:08 pm

That's just disgusting. I don't know any women that will willingly go without showering for days unless the circumstances are beyond their control.

I know European standards of personal hygiene are very lax compared to North America but fuck...DAYS or WEEKS????

I hate being dirty...I can't deal with it....Even when I played ball in school and spent hours squatting and sweating behind the plate I was always the first one in the shower...I be pulling my gear and uniform off before I got to the locker room.. :laugh:

About the only thing I didn't like about working Renn Faire weekends was the spotty shower situation. The heat and the dust could get pretty bad. Thankfully the larger faire grounds like NY and Sterling had camp grounds with shower facilities on the premises. Smaller faires not so much. I learned early on to avoid small faires for that reason.

In fact I backed out of going on a Candian moose and bear hunt with my dad because of the lack of showering facilities. I'm not going to strip and wash my big fat ass in some ice cold trout stream like a Skunk Ape.
Its not just europeans... American hunters, hikers and concert people dont shower that often either. :teehe:
There simply isnt any access to a shower.

Nobody likes being dirty.. Its like carrying extra 30 pounds on you and it feels good when you get all that shit off.
But its something I can deal with.

Our club hunting lodge has a shower and my cabin has showers... Dont really need to stay in the woods for the night and be dirty. :teehe:

Come on... You would look beautiful bathing in natures waters.. Like Eve herself. :wub:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:58 pm

Its not just europeans... American hunters, hikers and concert people dont shower that often either. :teehe:

Nobody likes being dirty.. Its like carrying extra 30 pounds on you and it feels good when you get all that shit off.

Our club hunting lodge has a shower and my cabin has showers... Dont really need to stay in the woods for the night and be dirty. :teehe:

Come on... You would look beautiful bathing in natures waters.. Like Eve herself. :wub:
Wow, you are even more lonely than I thought... :laugh:
Mel Gibson

I can go for days without showering, and not smell like shit! What the hell are you guys actually sweating out that makes you stink so fast?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:46 am

I can provide you with a hook to put your towel on. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:49 am I can go for days without showering, and not smell like shit! What the hell are you guys actually sweating out that makes you stink so fast?
You are a trucker... Truckers dont shower..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:49 am I can go for days without showering, and not smell like shit! What the hell are you guys actually sweating out that makes you stink so fast?
Bullshit,...alcoholics always smell bad,...Whatever nasty shit they are saturated with just oozes out of them in a stale aggressive funk... :gsick:

You probably just can't smell yourself anymore. If you had friends or family you might get a better perspective through someone else's nose. :kez:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 12:24 pm

A "towel"???.. :think: More like a washcloth .. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 13th, 2020, 4:44 pm

Aint washcloths like towels to little people like you?

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

"Little people like me"??? I wish you were right.

"Little" is a highly subjective term.... :laugh:

Just because I'm below average in height it doesn't paint an accurate picture. Especially now that this COVID lock down and my depression have done their damage... :angry:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: August 14th, 2020, 11:37 am

"Little people like me"??? I wish you were right.

"Little" is a highly subjective term.... :laugh:

Just because I'm below average in height it doesn't paint an accurate picture. Especially now that this COVID lock down and my depression have done their damage... :angry:
So you are a chubby little woman.. :laugh:
With big thighs. :wub:

Dont worry, I can still hog-tie you, carry you with one arm like luggage and take you to my cabin. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:sexy: :laugh:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.