Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91391
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186797Unread post Blue Frost »

You do have a valid point there Renee, and it might turn him on even :spit:


Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar

Topic author
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4612
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186798Unread post Renee »

Blue Frost wrote: August 10th, 2020, 12:50 pm You do have a valid point there Renee, and it might turn him on even :spit:
Pheromones.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186799Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: August 10th, 2020, 11:08 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2020, 5:19 pm Could smell bad, and you point with your fingers pinching your nose. :spit:
I doubt the Skunk Ape is turned off by odor... :laugh:
We call it the "camp pussy", "tent pussy", "forest pussy" or the "festival pussy"..


I´ve been too horny to care..

:laugh:
User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91391
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186800Unread post Blue Frost »

You are one nasty man Odi, and those are some nasty woman :laugh:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar

Topic author
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4612
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186812Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: August 10th, 2020, 2:43 pm
Renee wrote: August 10th, 2020, 11:08 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2020, 5:19 pm Could smell bad, and you point with your fingers pinching your nose. :spit:
I doubt the Skunk Ape is turned off by odor... :laugh:
We call it the "camp pussy", "tent pussy", "forest pussy" or the "festival pussy"..


I´ve been too horny to care..

:laugh:
WTF?..."Festival Pussy"???... :laugh:

"Forest Pussy" I can understand when it comes to you. A place to put your wood... :rofl:

Up there in the snow you probably get a lot of ice pussy.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186815Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: August 11th, 2020, 11:30 am
Odinson wrote: August 10th, 2020, 2:43 pm
Renee wrote: August 10th, 2020, 11:08 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2020, 5:19 pm Could smell bad, and you point with your fingers pinching your nose. :spit:
I doubt the Skunk Ape is turned off by odor... :laugh:
We call it the "camp pussy", "tent pussy", "forest pussy" or the "festival pussy"..


I´ve been too horny to care..

:laugh:
WTF?..."Festival Pussy"???... :laugh:

"Forest Pussy" I can understand when it comes to you. A place to put your wood... :rofl:

Up there in the snow you probably get a lot of ice pussy.
You know, festivals/concerts last for days and even weeks... The women in there have no access to a shower.

These terms are used to describe varying degrees of vaginal cleaniness..

:laugh:


Camp pussy is 1,5 weeks of no shower.
User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186816Unread post Odinson »

Blue Frost wrote: August 10th, 2020, 3:34 pm You are one nasty man Odi, and those are some nasty woman :laugh:
Yeah well... Everybody talks about that "festival/concert" love being so romantic..

In reality, she hasnt showered in a while..

:teehe:
User avatar

Topic author
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4612
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186834Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: August 11th, 2020, 3:08 pm
Renee wrote: August 11th, 2020, 11:30 am
Odinson wrote: August 10th, 2020, 2:43 pm
Renee wrote: August 10th, 2020, 11:08 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2020, 5:19 pm Could smell bad, and you point with your fingers pinching your nose. :spit:
I doubt the Skunk Ape is turned off by odor... :laugh:
We call it the "camp pussy", "tent pussy", "forest pussy" or the "festival pussy"..


I´ve been too horny to care..

:laugh:
WTF?..."Festival Pussy"???... :laugh:

"Forest Pussy" I can understand when it comes to you. A place to put your wood... :rofl:

Up there in the snow you probably get a lot of ice pussy.
You know, festivals/concerts last for days and even weeks... The women in there have no access to a shower.

These terms are used to describe varying degrees of vaginal cleaniness..

:laugh:


Camp pussy is 1,5 weeks of no shower.
That's just disgusting. I don't know any women that will willingly go without showering for days unless the circumstances are beyond their control.

I know European standards of personal hygiene are very lax compared to North America but fuck...DAYS or WEEKS????

I hate being dirty...I can't deal with it....Even when I played ball in school and spent hours squatting and sweating behind the plate I was always the first one in the shower...I be pulling my gear and uniform off before I got to the locker room.. :laugh:

About the only thing I didn't like about working Renn Faire weekends was the spotty shower situation. The heat and the dust could get pretty bad. Thankfully the larger faire grounds like NY and Sterling had camp grounds with shower facilities on the premises. Smaller faires not so much. I learned early on to avoid small faires for that reason.

In fact I backed out of going on a Candian moose and bear hunt with my dad because of the lack of showering facilities. I'm not going to strip and wash my big fat ass in some ice cold trout stream like a Skunk Ape.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91391
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186842Unread post Blue Frost »

Oh hell no !
I would rather never get any if I had to deal with filth. Even if I'm dirty, and shes clean I wouldn't, i do have some pride left in myself.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.
User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186847Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: August 12th, 2020, 9:59 am
Odinson wrote: August 11th, 2020, 3:08 pm
Renee wrote: August 11th, 2020, 11:30 am
Odinson wrote: August 10th, 2020, 2:43 pm
Renee wrote: August 10th, 2020, 11:08 am
Blue Frost wrote: August 9th, 2020, 5:19 pm Could smell bad, and you point with your fingers pinching your nose. :spit:
I doubt the Skunk Ape is turned off by odor... :laugh:
We call it the "camp pussy", "tent pussy", "forest pussy" or the "festival pussy"..


I´ve been too horny to care..

:laugh:
WTF?..."Festival Pussy"???... :laugh:

"Forest Pussy" I can understand when it comes to you. A place to put your wood... :rofl:

Up there in the snow you probably get a lot of ice pussy.
You know, festivals/concerts last for days and even weeks... The women in there have no access to a shower.

These terms are used to describe varying degrees of vaginal cleaniness..

:laugh:


Camp pussy is 1,5 weeks of no shower.
That's just disgusting. I don't know any women that will willingly go without showering for days unless the circumstances are beyond their control.

I know European standards of personal hygiene are very lax compared to North America but fuck...DAYS or WEEKS????

I hate being dirty...I can't deal with it....Even when I played ball in school and spent hours squatting and sweating behind the plate I was always the first one in the shower...I be pulling my gear and uniform off before I got to the locker room.. :laugh:

About the only thing I didn't like about working Renn Faire weekends was the spotty shower situation. The heat and the dust could get pretty bad. Thankfully the larger faire grounds like NY and Sterling had camp grounds with shower facilities on the premises. Smaller faires not so much. I learned early on to avoid small faires for that reason.

In fact I backed out of going on a Candian moose and bear hunt with my dad because of the lack of showering facilities. I'm not going to strip and wash my big fat ass in some ice cold trout stream like a Skunk Ape.
Its not just europeans... American hunters, hikers and concert people dont shower that often either. :teehe:
There simply isnt any access to a shower.

Nobody likes being dirty.. Its like carrying extra 30 pounds on you and it feels good when you get all that shit off.
But its something I can deal with.

Our club hunting lodge has a shower and my cabin has showers... Dont really need to stay in the woods for the night and be dirty. :teehe:

Come on... You would look beautiful bathing in natures waters.. Like Eve herself. :wub:
User avatar

Topic author
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4612
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186864Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:58 pm

Its not just europeans... American hunters, hikers and concert people dont shower that often either. :teehe:
There simply isnt any access to a shower.

Nobody likes being dirty.. Its like carrying extra 30 pounds on you and it feels good when you get all that shit off.
But its something I can deal with.

Our club hunting lodge has a shower and my cabin has showers... Dont really need to stay in the woods for the night and be dirty. :teehe:

Come on... You would look beautiful bathing in natures waters.. Like Eve herself. :wub:
Wow, you are even more lonely than I thought... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar

Mel Gibson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 2982
Joined: November 27th, 2018, 10:40 pm

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186865Unread post Mel Gibson »

I can go for days without showering, and not smell like shit! What the hell are you guys actually sweating out that makes you stink so fast?
User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186867Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:46 am
Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:58 pm

Its not just europeans... American hunters, hikers and concert people dont shower that often either. :teehe:
There simply isnt any access to a shower.

Nobody likes being dirty.. Its like carrying extra 30 pounds on you and it feels good when you get all that shit off.
But its something I can deal with.

Our club hunting lodge has a shower and my cabin has showers... Dont really need to stay in the woods for the night and be dirty. :teehe:

Come on... You would look beautiful bathing in natures waters.. Like Eve herself. :wub:
Wow, you are even more lonely than I thought... :laugh:
I can provide you with a hook to put your towel on. :teehe:
User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186868Unread post Odinson »

Mel Gibson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:49 am I can go for days without showering, and not smell like shit! What the hell are you guys actually sweating out that makes you stink so fast?
You are a trucker... Truckers dont shower..
User avatar

Topic author
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4612
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186876Unread post Renee »

Mel Gibson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:49 am I can go for days without showering, and not smell like shit! What the hell are you guys actually sweating out that makes you stink so fast?
Bullshit,...alcoholics always smell bad,...Whatever nasty shit they are saturated with just oozes out of them in a stale aggressive funk... :gsick:

You probably just can't smell yourself anymore. If you had friends or family you might get a better perspective through someone else's nose. :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar

Topic author
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4612
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186877Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Renee wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:46 am
Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:58 pm

Its not just europeans... American hunters, hikers and concert people dont shower that often either. :teehe:
There simply isnt any access to a shower.

Nobody likes being dirty.. Its like carrying extra 30 pounds on you and it feels good when you get all that shit off.
But its something I can deal with.

Our club hunting lodge has a shower and my cabin has showers... Dont really need to stay in the woods for the night and be dirty. :teehe:

Come on... You would look beautiful bathing in natures waters.. Like Eve herself. :wub:
Wow, you are even more lonely than I thought... :laugh:
I can provide you with a hook to put your towel on. :teehe:
A "towel"???.. :think: More like a washcloth .. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186885Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: August 13th, 2020, 4:44 pm
Odinson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Renee wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:46 am
Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:58 pm

Its not just europeans... American hunters, hikers and concert people dont shower that often either. :teehe:
There simply isnt any access to a shower.

Nobody likes being dirty.. Its like carrying extra 30 pounds on you and it feels good when you get all that shit off.
But its something I can deal with.

Our club hunting lodge has a shower and my cabin has showers... Dont really need to stay in the woods for the night and be dirty. :teehe:

Come on... You would look beautiful bathing in natures waters.. Like Eve herself. :wub:
Wow, you are even more lonely than I thought... :laugh:
I can provide you with a hook to put your towel on. :teehe:
A "towel"???.. :think: More like a washcloth .. :laugh:
Aint washcloths like towels to little people like you?

:teehe:
User avatar

Topic author
Renee
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4612
Joined: May 7th, 2013, 10:05 am

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186886Unread post Renee »

Odinson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Renee wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:46 am
Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:58 pm



I can provide you with a hook to put your towel on. :teehe:
A "towel"???.. :think: More like a washcloth .. :laugh:
Aint washcloths like towels to little people like you?

:teehe:
"Little people like me"??? I wish you were right.

"Little" is a highly subjective term.... :laugh:

Just because I'm below average in height it doesn't paint an accurate picture. Especially now that this COVID lock down and my depression have done their damage... :angry:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
User avatar

Odinson
Super Member
Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: April 3rd, 2013, 1:50 pm

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186899Unread post Odinson »

Renee wrote: August 14th, 2020, 11:37 am
Odinson wrote: August 13th, 2020, 12:24 pm
Renee wrote: August 13th, 2020, 3:46 am
Odinson wrote: August 12th, 2020, 12:58 pm



I can provide you with a hook to put your towel on. :teehe:
A "towel"???.. :think: More like a washcloth .. :laugh:
Aint washcloths like towels to little people like you?

:teehe:
"Little people like me"??? I wish you were right.

"Little" is a highly subjective term.... :laugh:

Just because I'm below average in height it doesn't paint an accurate picture. Especially now that this COVID lock down and my depression have done their damage... :angry:
So you are a chubby little woman.. :laugh:
With big thighs. :wub:

Dont worry, I can still hog-tie you, carry you with one arm like luggage and take you to my cabin. :teehe:
User avatar

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP
Posts: 91391
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 1:01 am
Location: Yodenheim

Re: Pics That Make You Go....Hmmm

Post: # 186902Unread post Blue Frost »

:sexy: :laugh:
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advise, and a good conversation.

Quick Reply


This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
   
Post Reply