White Lives Matter

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: White People Matter

I wouldn't doubt those are two who where let out of jail free because of Covid to make room for good people that wanted to run a business, and do their job.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Is it not a reality in the USA that there are places in every city that it’s very dangerous for white people to enter ? This white postal worker was just doing her job and just happened to be white. https://100percentfedup.com/female-post ... lus-check/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not sure, but That might be a federal offence, and it's certainly a hate crime.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: April 8th, 2021, 4:01 pm
Gary Oak wrote: April 7th, 2021, 10:00 pm Here’s a couple more coolios.
Another pair of savage pavement apes for the frier...I can kill em but I'm not getting all dirty and bloody and shit chopping them up for the frier...I have some relatives that can handle that. Or just call Odi the Skunk Ape, he'll do it and then eat them right down to the bone,...probably for free. :laugh:

This may sound like I'm making light of the situation but I'm not...I would pull the trigger on any one of those upright baboons and walk away and not even think twice.
Gotta boil them first to kill the viruses in their carcasses.

Dont worry... The "screaming" is just escaping steam.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a list of the interracial murders in the USA in March 2021. Thirty three of them in total and only one was a white guy killing a black person and disgustingly enough it was a black girlfriend he murdered. Most of the others are really sickening too. https://www.unz.com/article/33-whites-d ... e-america/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Very sad, especially to put a fact to the victims, and the thought of this being pushed by the liberal agenda.
I really wish people on the left would figure this out, and put a stop to it.
It wont happen though.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Let’s see, a white grandmother is beaten to death by a twenty three year old black guy. If enough incidents like this happen then all the progress that the civil rights movement made will have to be taken back and segregation reinstated. Where are the liberal anti racism activists ? https://www.westernjournal.com/shocking ... ve-tribune
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: White Lives Matter

Three hundred and sixty police officers were killed in the line of duty last year in the USA. That’s about one death a day. If a black person can’t bear white American police officers then that person could move to Somalia, Nigeria or any other black paradise and enjoy dealing with their police. https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-is-p ... -criminal/
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Tumblr_l_702003001183247.jpg
(58.33 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

On Facebook a certain piece of shiite posted that blacks are oppressed. I pointed out to his sainthood by stating something along these lines. Aren’t you the social justice warrior, when you were trying to get into the Hong Kong film industry you were backstabbing me who isn’t even in your age group or competition for you. I like others you were backstabbing were just trying to survive without a work permit while your mommy financed you. An elderly Australian pointed out that he would have done gay sex to move up and I am certain that he would too now that I am older and see things better. He’s now apparently in a wheelchair for having been caught having sex with some queers boyfriend. I refused his friend request.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Let’s see, here’s the inter racial murders in the USA for april 2021 and what a surprise ! All 29 of the victims are white. Perhaps all white Americans deserve reparations. https://www.unz.com/article/29-whites-d ... e-america/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Every day I hear about this stuff, and attacks on Asians now, also the growing hatred of Jews, attacks on synagogues, and churches, and hatred of the USA.
It all falls in the Democrats lap, it's in our media 24/7 it's in our schools, and right from their own mouths.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at what white privilege drove this 350+ pounder poor victim of white privilege did. This is what white supremacy drove him to beat thoroughly two senior white ladies for no reason. He just couldn’t help himself. https://www.westernjournal.com/woman-pu ... ve-tribune
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I just read the story of Samuel Hearne who hiked through thousands of miles in unexplored territory in what is now Arctic Canada. According to political correctness the natives were living in harmony with nature before the white man came and ruined their paradise. The real story of how they lived was horrific. The reality is that the white man saved them from this existence. It was really horrific for girls. Roving groups would rob and often kill groups that they were stronger than, girls were virtually slaves of whoever they were forced to be the wife of, if a guy liked a girl he would simply have to beat the husband in a fight for her, they would go on raids to kill eskimos for no other reason to just kill them and in the most horrific manner they could, they would often leave people they robbed to starve to death, they would beat their wives and sometimes to death, murder was common etc....
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just like in the south, the Mayan, and Aztecs killed everyone they could not in the tribe, and then started on each other.
Heads, sacrifices, and even some cannibalism I have read about, what a harmonious time.
Up north, and all over there was wars against neighboring tribes, areas devastated from tribes after eating everything, and killing.
The Noble native thing was all made up after that time, shame people still believe it after 100 years of the BS stories of them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Stand up, don't take it.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Teachers can’t teach many things that they believe or know are true. I can think of many examples of this. Can they teach that they don’t believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy ? Can a teacher teach that 9/11 was a false flag operation ? Can they teach the the former leader of Pakistan said on the bbc who, when and where Osama Bin Laden was killed in Pakistan shortly before she was assassinated ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wouldn't stand for it, and would take it to court for abuse, and other reasons.
Tell me that demeaning a child because he is white isn't abuse.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP