I Want Reparations !!!

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: I Want Reparations !!!

I know part of the reason I like this guy is his views, but his views are fact, and the same facts I tell people.
I guess respecting him is respecting my own views, and my want to learn more.
Men like him are admirable, we should all try to be more like him over the George Floyds, and the liberal hacks they want you admiring.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is a great video. I had already watched it before but is worth watching again. The Americans short experience with slavery is the only time that slavery ended up creating a giant Christian culture as the black American culture is a Christian culture. This I suspect is why the CIA’s satanic puppet masters had the CIA flood black neighborhoods all over the country with hard drugs.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They have been calling for segregation on campus since Obama got in, they need a safe space.
Personally I would expel, fire, and tell them to grow up, we don't need that in education.

"Whites are racist because they are white says the person judging me for my color"
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blacks however do better in white countries than any other country so how are they victims of whites ? Many of them simply are not very likeable and that isn’t racism.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have worked with a lot of black people, most more likable than the white people I worked with.
I agree on the better off part, if not why are they flooding our borders around the world.
Thing is they bring their politics, and actions.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I also have met many blacks that I think very highly of
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This jamaican immigrant believes that all white owe him reparations. American whites owe him ? Perhaps he owed Americans for allowing him into the USA. I believe that the reparations that he is due is the electric chair. https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/nyc ... parations/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was just thinking about this thread earlier, and I have to wonder if they realize whites stopped slavery in most the world except in places with blacks, and Muslims in charge.
Of course4 you have North Korea, and China that still do it calling them labor camps.
I would say sent them back to parts of Africa that still practice slavery.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I say it a bit differently, I say deport him to an African run paradise like Somalia, Nigeria, Jamaica where he left for a better life.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Libya would be the place for him, or one of the slave nations still there.
There are more slaves today than any other time in history, lets here the media talk about that fact.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If the slave owners aren’t Protestant Christians then political correctness doesn’t care or does our satanist run lefty media organizations.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would say for him he would be tied up, and beat by his new masters in Islam, Libya is a perfect place for him.
Also most blacks in Africa I have been told do not like Americanized blacks.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I also have heard that Africans don’t like American blacks but I can’t remember for sure why. They all wish that they could move to Canada or the USA or Europe. The Libyan slave market would be a perfect place for him to go and demand reparations.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

From a few Africans I used to talk with they didn't like the uppity better than you attitude of those from here.
I also read about them not liking Opera when she visited, but of course they took her money.
People are so hypocritical sometimes.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Don Lemon suggests to a representative of the royal family that they should pay reparations. He got told with some facts. It’s wonderful when liberals get told. Enjoy the short video. https://www.westernjournal.com/don-lemo ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Same happened in Ireland, and many other places, more than in Africa.
More whites where being sold as slaves in Muslim countries, and more people from India where slaves under Muslim rule than most countries.
Muslims had more slaves from Africa than any other place other than India also,

Lets talk reparations right, should everyone get it, we look back in History everyone likely has slave ancestors.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Nobody tries to get reparations from muslims for slavery because they know know that muslims feel that there’s nothing wrong with their enslavement of others. The Haida raided down the west coast down to California for possibly thousands of years and no other tribes try to get reparations from them for obvious reasons. It’s only Christian heritage whites that are responsible slavery and as the USA never got the cotton fields until 1817 after the Louisiana purchase and ended slavery in 1865 the American slavery experience was for the most part just under fifty years.no doubt there were some slaves between 1776 and 1817 but there were huge wars that were far more important than the issue of slavery in many of those years. Black American culture is a Christian culture I do believe that American short slavery experience is the only time in history that slavery has led to millions of souls becoming saved.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Its all about skincolor.

The British are white and that makes brown folks itchy.

The crimes of the Spanish in South-America gets ignored.

Spaniards are thought of as somewhat brown.

Muslims are really brown so their crimes get ignored. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Most muslims in the world are Indonesian, and from India if you don't know, the Arab countries are just louder, and murder more westerners
What gets me is all those muslims in say India, their people where enslaved by muslims, and forced converted.
One muslim ruler made it a point that he should kill a million Indians a year.
Why stay muslim, weak minds, and poor learning of history maybe. :pardon: