I Want Reparations !!!

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

So do you give reparations to this mans people, whats your view ?

[video][/video]

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Reparations.... :laugh:

Another fools erand conceived by weak ass white people who are consumed with guilt, over shit they probably had nothing to do with....It's pure insanity and abject stupidity all rolled into one big ball of progressive dreck.

I can't even Imagine being so full of self loathing that I need to hand out money or social concessions to people who's ancestors were handed a raw deal by people/society or an organization I was never part of.

But hey if we are going down this road....I'm half Irish....does the British government owe me something for the way my ancestors were starved, persecuted and robbed of their land, freedom and dignity?

:think: I think some teabagging, asshole, OWES me a shit pot full of money....GOD DAMN IT!... Somebody get the fricken queen on the phone...:rofl:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Fact, most people in America wasn't in America when slavery was going on. That includes Blacks, and Whites.
Fact, Blacks where, and still are slave owners in the world. As well as most other people of color.
Fact, I am not responsible for the sins of my father, and never will be.
Fact, I had people killed helping end slavery in America, and many others did also.

To those who say we should pay, throw a pile of money my way will you.

Yes Renee, you deserve reparations like every person on the planet for some reason, nobody in history has ancestors that wasn't done wrong at one time, or another.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Blue Frost wrote: November 27th, 2017, 1:38 pm Fact, most people in America wasn't in America when slavery was going on. That includes Blacks, and Whites.
Fact, Blacks where, and still are slave owners in the world. As well as most other people of color.
Fact, I am not responsible for the sins of my father, and never will be.
Fact, I had people killed helping end slavery in America, and many others did also.

To those who say we should pay, throw a pile of money my way will you.

Yes Renee, you deserve reparations like every person on the planet for some reason, nobody in history has ancestors that wasn't done wrong at one time, or another.
Well then where's my check? Christmas is coming and I need a vacation someplace warm... :cool:

Fucken Brits owe me.... :angry:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

French, Brits, Indians, and Arabs owe me, but then again, I had some rough, and tough people also way back then that did people wrong.
A nice vacation to where :think: Risa maybe :)

Pick me up one of theses first :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Blue Frost wrote: November 28th, 2017, 2:28 pm French, Brits, Indians, and Arabs owe me, but then again, I had some rough, and tough people also way back then that did people wrong.
A nice vacation to where :think: Risa maybe :)

Pick me up one of theses first :laugh:
Sorry, I wasn't planning on leaving the solar system.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Well i just want to get away from all this mess here, and go someplace nice without a Walmart, or McDonalds.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I Want Reparations !!!

I do believe that even a first world nation will become third world if the "critical mass" percentage of the population becomes third world.

1,000-strong horde of teenagers forces lockdown of US mall (VIDEOS)

https://www.rt.com/usa/414399-1000-teen ... -violence/
Truth

I Want Reparations !!!

Oh look, they are mostly blacks as usual, i wonder why they get a bad reputation, and profiled.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

We had that happen here not long ago, mostly blacks as well. Not sure what they ever did about it other than make a useless rule, or two.
I think two was arrested, and let out seen as they got there, so nobody pays, but you, and me in the end.
My thought is round as many as you can up, and make their sorry parents pay, they are suppose to be responsible for them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Ouch ! Putting it where it belongs, and right in their face.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Blue Frost wrote: June 20th, 2019, 1:35 pm Ouch ! Putting it where it belongs, and right in their face.

Fucking excellent. And it just goes to show that my argument is correct...it's not skin color, or genetics, or biology that separates us into balkanized groups. It's enviornment, culture and social conditioning that causes blacks to behave the way they do. It's a culture of victimization and ignorance fostered by fucking liberals that has caused the racial problems in this country for decades. Liberals and dementocrats depend on keeping the black community feeling victimized and stupid simply for votes so they can keep a measure of control and perpetuate their morally bankrupt and destructive liberal ideology.

Liberals are the problem and always have been.
d69341cb-c03a-4cf2-8b57-af51f7f7558b.jpg
(79 KiB) Downloaded 996 times
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

There is differences, but not much.
You look at trailer trash, and hood trash, not much difference.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I Want Reparations !!!

White Americans ended slavery. The USA didn’t exist until 1776 and they inherited some slaves however the cotton fields weren’t American until the Louisiana purchase in 1817 so really slavery in the USA lasted for a mere fifty years due mostly to the white Christian Americans. Islam however enslaved blacks from big pedo Mo about 1,600 years ago until today in Libya and a few other places in Africa but there is no call for reparations from Muslims as getting compassion from Muslims is like trying to squeeze water out of a stone.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Whites where the first in modern times to stop slavery, and slavery was on the outs in America anyhow.
Also it was the south, the C.S.A, a government that isn't here anymore, it was ran by Democrats.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

Gary Oak wrote: July 1st, 2019, 5:23 pm White Americans ended slavery. The USA didn’t exist until 1776 and they inherited some slaves however the cotton fields weren’t American until the Louisiana purchase in 1817 so really slavery in the USA lasted for a mere fifty years due mostly to the white Christian Americans. Islam however enslaved blacks from big pedo Mo about 1,600 years ago until today in Libya and a few other places in Africa but there is no call for reparations from Muslims as getting compassion from Muslims is like trying to squeeze water out of a stone.
Uhm no....Slavery existed in the American colonies pre revolution to the Civil War; from Maryland to Georgia. The Louisiana Purchase was Territory aquired from Napoleon west of the Mississippi River.....

"The Louisiana Purchase extended United States sovereignty across the Mississippi River, nearly doubling the size of the country. The purchase included land from fifteen present U.S. states and two Canadian provinces, including the entirety of Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska; large portions of North Dakota and South Dakota; the area of Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado east of the Continental Divide; the portion of Minnesota west of the Mississippi River; the northeastern section of New Mexico; northern portions of Texas; New Orleans and the portions of the present state of Louisiana west of the Mississippi River; and small portions of land within the present Canadian provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Purchase

Furthermore the US acquired the territory of the Lousiana Purchase in 1803. And while their were slave holders in Arkansas and parts of Missouri, the majority of blacks settled in the territory were free blacks.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Slavery was in the Americas, pre history, most the rest the world also. You even had America era Indian slave owners along with black, Asian, and others.
You had Black slaves, White in all groups, Indian, and Chinese.
Nobody brings up the Irish slave tread, the whole country was ran by slave selling kings, but that was pre black slave stuff here.

To pay reparations you are taking from people who's family fought against it, people who where not here, and their family wasn't either.
Also you would be paying people who may have had slave owning families, and people who had not family here that sold slaves to be slaves.
The whole idea is absurd to pay reparations, and to get down to it blacks have been getting reparations for many a long year with all the government programs, and reverse discriminatory acts of government.

In the end it's like the dog that bites the hand that feeds them, they have every opportunity to have integrity enough to seceded like anyone else that tries hard.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Here is one for you, and guess what Johnson was, not a republican like Sherman was.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I Want Reparations !!!

I´ve been watching a lot of Jesse Lee Peterson videos.. Amazing.

Its not really masculine for men to be begging for scraps from another mans table...

Or be constantly victimizing themselves.

I saw a video where a black man was in Korea...

He was holding a seminar where he just told people of his "racist" encounters... Saying "look at me.. Look at how much I´ve suffered.."..
The koreans were just assuming that he is not korean. :laugh:

What the hell kind of man does that?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

The Koreans have been done worse for thousands of years, they are strong people who go on, and on, and don't play the victim card at all.