I Want Reparations !!!

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: I Want Reparations !!!

The Left are pushing hard to turn The USA into South Africa, we all know how that turns out.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Maybe segregation wasn't a bad thing after all!

Everyone had their own water fountain, everyone knew their place, and it seemed to work just fine at the end of the day...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Anymore it's liberal following blacks wanting segregation, they should get it i California, or better yet Africa.
See how they get along with black people there with their sickening rhetoric, and better than thou attitudes.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Obama says that reparations from whites to blacks is justified and it was those evil white guys that kept him from getting those reparations while he was president. Does satanist Obama want to punish and demonize white Americans because of white Americans Christian heritage ? https://www.westernjournal.com/obama-ca ... ve-tribune
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's rich coming from someone who created a slave trade with his Arab Spring.
Also he isn't even from this country, and his own people had slaves at one time, and sold them off to white men, and Arabs.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 1st, 2021, 1:34 pm That's rich coming from someone who created a slave trade with his Arab Spring.
Also he isn't even from this country, and his own people had slaves at one time, and sold them off to white men, and Arabs.
Obombo is directly responsible for the explosion in the slave trade in Lybia when he made the decision to institute his half-assed regime change...FACT.

Furthermore that Dumbo eared prick, didn't do a single thing for Africa in the 8 years he sat in office...Unlike the previous Bush Administration, NOT one single fucking policy instituted by the Odumbo administration, in relation to making things better in Africa, was a success. NOT ONE!....He was just too busy sewing the seeds of racial division in his own backyard to be bothered with helping his father's own people...What a piece of shit he is....and his gorilla of a wife is a MAN!... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Apparently Dementia Joe now wants blacks to get reparations.! I am not sure that Dementia Joe actually has the mental capacity to think things through now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He just listens to his handlers, no thinking involved.
I want reparations for Democrat stupidity, and inflation, not to mention some of my people died freeing the slaves.
Also most the so called people who would get reparations their family wasn't even in the slaves brought over, most came here after, and in the last 20 years, or so.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Black on Asian hate crimes are because of whites forcing blacks to attack Asians. I wonder if Mr Goo just doesn’t hate whites. He could of course move to China where there aren’t any horrible whites but he won’t. https://newspunch.com/anti-trump-doctor ... te-people/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have met few Asians that I wanted to attack, most I have talked with are pretty cool people.
The ones I didn't like was really bigoted, and just down right mean .

I think most this black on Asian stuff is media, and being pushed by the left.
For years now they blame Asians for being smarter than blacks, and better, better, smarter, and richer.
Well they have on average a family unit, and push each other for success.
Maybe if the black communities in the US looked at that, and started trying they would do better, but they wont since the left has payed them to sit on their ass, and lowered standards across the board for blacks.
Blacks are able people, but why try when you are paid to sit there, and as the old bible saying goes Idol hands are the Devils tools.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Family unit = White supremacist patriarchy!

:laugh:

Women dont need men!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Kids need parents be it man, woman, or family.
A woman can have a kid, it doesn't make her a mother same as a man can have a kid, and not be a father.
Also all kids don't need spanked, but some need a good beating.
Finessenum

Hi i'm Vikram Rathi welcome to my world well start off as an engineer went and completed my MBA finance and today I am a fashion designer This jeanury hasn't been easy but always interesting fashion conducted or choreographed you could say 4 fashion shows in my engineering college every time well I think that shows where the seed is shown for fashion in my life and today I am probably one of the designers that finish and also and run this company along with my sister who is also an engineer or cuisine architect by education and having fun !
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Finessenum wrote: May 6th, 2021, 10:55 am Hi i'm Vikram Rathi welcome to my world well start off as an engineer went and completed my MBA finance and today I am a fashion designer This jeanury hasn't been easy but always interesting fashion conducted or choreographed you could say 4 fashion shows in my engineering college every time well I think that shows where the seed is shown for fashion in my life and today I am probably one of the designers that finish and also and run this company along with my sister who is also an engineer or cuisine architect by education and having fun !
An engineer and a fashion designer??? If that isn't a contradiction in terms I don't know what is.

So what kind of fashion does an engineer design?....
Coach pocket protectors?... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe it's a good Engineer, and maybe adds fashion back to fashion since it seems out the door this century.
Mum, maybe since the mid 1960s :think:

Now I'm wondering if I need reparations for the bad clothing designs, and visions of Bell bottoms from my traumatic childhood. :teehe:
60s, 70s, and 80s for sure :wacko:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Scads of white girls are sexually assaulted by blacks every year and virtually no black girls are sexually assaulted by whites therefore all white girls are owed reparations from s as ll blacks using their logic.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If you get down to it girls of every race deserve reparations on that thinking.
Me personally think anyone owed should first be part of the issue, and they are long gone, and that includes people of all colors who where slaves.
People today should work on gaining respect, and working hard to help improve themselves.
As Machiavelli talked about, if you help yourself it helps everyone. Help as in working for what you want, not taking from others what you didn't earn, and not owed.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Decades of property damage, murder, rape, upkeeping felons..

Public schools, public health..

All taxpayer funded or supported things that blacks have used for decades.

Seen as how blacks see whites as a separate entity that owes them money...

They are not entitled to anything that has been funded by the white taxpayer.

White money is for whites only.

George Floyds life was worth 27 million dollars.

Blacks have killed many thousands of whites over the years... Each worth 27 million.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If a white guy ever did this to a black girl he would be despised by everyone for ever but it would never happen.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look libtards, eleven cities want to start a precedent by giving reparations to blacks for being black. Blacks do better in white countries than any other countries and whites owe them money ? https://thewashingtonstandard.com/11-ci ... parations/