Why Can't The USA And Russia Just Get Along

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 24th, 2019, 8:24 pm Seems like they may not be as crazy for Western men as they once were... Maybe life is too good there now, since the Iron Curtain fell.
There are desperate women in the rural karelian republic.

Its an autonomous state just behind the border..

Many of the women are so good looking that you wonder how can a dump like that have them around.

Its like a time capsule... Almost everything looks like from the 19th century.

Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: March 26th, 2019, 10:46 am Check the local tittie bars....They are probably full of potential Russian brides. And if you are lucky, for a small fee, you can get a test drive or at least a lap dance.

Just remeber to hold on to the contents of your wallet while doing so.
Canada stopped the practice of giving Russian women easy entry a few years ago for this exact reason... Most of them were simply imported traded whores run by syndicates or business.

Where I live, a Russian is as rare as a Black, which is how I like things...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My brothers wife has some russian roots..

She has latina/negro booty that plumps out backwards... And grande tits.

She has that graduate degree and she tries to sound smart.. But all I can see is the big ol tits and big booty. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 30th, 2019, 2:51 pm My brothers wife has some russian roots..

She has that graduate degree and she tries to sound smart.. But all I can see is the big ol tits and big booty. :teehe:
Why do you have to close 90% of your posts by showing us all that you are a pig? Why would you disrespect not just your sister-in-law but your brother as well?

I'm not trying to be smart ass; think those are legit questions. I don't get it... :kez:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 30th, 2019, 8:57 pm
Odinson wrote: March 30th, 2019, 2:51 pm My brothers wife has some russian roots..

Why do have to close 90% of your posts by showing us all that you are a pig? Why would you disrespect not just your sister-in-law but your brother as well?

I'm not trying to be smart ass; think those are legit questions. I don't get it... :kez:
I disagree with her view on things..
And I can disrespect my brother because he is a bit of an asshole himself. :teehe:

She has political views that are very "californian".. :teehe:

Its not like they are a couple of helpless mice and I´m disrespecting them from a power position.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: March 30th, 2019, 10:05 pm

Why do have to close 90% of your posts by showing us all that you are a pig? Why would you disrespect not just your sister-in-law but your brother as well?

And I can disrespect my brother because he is a bit of an asshole himself. :teehe:

Its not like they are a couple of helpless mice and I´m disrespecting them from a power position.
You can disagree with their opinions and views without being a pig. That's how an adult behaves.

You come off looking like a juvenile by going that low.... :kez:

But you are free to act like a rape ape, just don't complain when your black immigrants do the same when they look at your women... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: March 31st, 2019, 2:00 pm
Odinson wrote: March 30th, 2019, 10:05 pm

You can disagree with their opinions and views without being a pig. That's how an adult behaves.

You come off looking like a juvenile by going that low.... :kez:

But you are free to act like a rape ape, just don't complain when your black immigrants do the same when they look at your women... :laugh:
I´m sure she has her own female-pig opinions about me behind my back. :teehe: And not so behind my back. :teehe:

Whats the difference between being a pig and just being plain disrespectful.
Her opinions go in my right ear and go out the left ear.

We still have our girl moments where she confides to me about relationship problems..

And she thinks I´m a lot sweeter than my brother..

I have some mixed feelings about the refugee rapes..

On other hand, I dont want the taxpayers money to be spent on lazy monkeys who do nothing but smoke pot, steal, kill and rape.

But the women whom they are raping and killing are the types who hang around negroes...

They are anti-Finland... Leaving Finland to become an ISIS wife... Stuff like that..
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: March 31st, 2019, 4:37 pm But the women whom they are raping and killing are the types who hang around negroes...

They are anti-Finland... Leaving Finland to become an ISIS wife... Stuff like that..
This seems to often be the case... The women that get their vaginas forcefully stuffed full of AIDS infected diversity are often the same ones that have pushed for said diversity in the first place...

Sad irony it is!
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: March 30th, 2019, 2:51 pm She has latina/negro booty that plumps out backwards...
I wonder why their asses stick out like that? To me it's not natural, for asses to do that...

Somehow these disfigured asses became 'sexy' and I cannot understand why... I'm sure it's party due to the media pushing anything that's not white as 'sexy', and weird pushed out asses is one of them!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 31st, 2019, 7:07 pm
Odinson wrote: March 31st, 2019, 4:37 pm But the women whom they are raping and killing are the types who hang around negroes...

This seems to often be the case... The women that get their vaginas forcefully stuffed full of AIDS infected diversity are often the same ones that have pushed for said diversity in the first place...

Sad irony it is!
Its not like these monkeys are grabbing them off the streets to rape them.. The rapes happen in a private setting.

These are leftie women who love hanging out with the darkies... And they want everybody to enjoy their company too..

It is ironic... But I´m sure they´ll find a way to blame it on white men.. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 31st, 2019, 7:10 pm
Odinson wrote: March 30th, 2019, 2:51 pm She has latina/negro booty that plumps out backwards...
I wonder why their asses stick out like that? To me it's not natural, for asses to do that...

Somehow these disfigured asses became 'sexy' and I cannot understand why... I'm sure it's party due to the media pushing anything that's not white as 'sexy', and weird pushed out asses is one of them!
It looks good when its not totally out of proportion..

She has thick thighs too.

She is a white girl.. Just a curvy one.

The Kim Kardashian booties look ugly because they are not in proportion.

Its energy storage..

You see, even though Africa has a diverse and abundant wildlife, Jamal is too lazy to do any work for food... So people went hungry most of the time.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: March 31st, 2019, 8:39 pm It is ironic... But I´m sure they´ll find a way to blame it on white men.. :teehe:
They always do!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: March 31st, 2019, 7:10 pm

Sorry Mel, but white girl ass is not sexy either, nor is it natural.....legs up to a flat crack. :down:

It's a sign of bad genetics or just a plain inadaquate gluteal musculature....White girls seem to be afflicted with this more than any other race.

In respect to the media pushing the bubble butt, I don't see a lot of men complaining about it. Whether they are Black, White, Hispanic or even Asian, most guys seem to like it. You are the first I've seen so far....Maybe you don't really like girls.....Maybe that's your problem... :laugh:
Mel Gibson

I tell it like it is, Renee...

Obviously you know that I prefer White females, as that is simply my preference.

Asses that stick out like two fucking feet behind the back and legs is not something generally associated with the white race, unless dealing with a morbidly obese individual.

And no, I don't find it sexy. To me, it reeks of non-white trash, or simply trash altogether... The same trash that would fawn over a tramp-stamp tattoo thinking it's 'cool', when it's really not cool.

I say to each their own, but some huge disfigured ass in my face is not what I like, nor would prefer.

It's similar to tits... Exactly the same, to be honest... Women used to have to get the biggest fakest tits, right, to be attractive? Well, now that has transferred to huge fake asses.

My Ex had small tits, and was sometimes bothered by them. I assured her time and time again I am happy with natural, and would prefer a nice hand-sized tit over some saggy inflated fake tit.

Women being women, I doubt she listened to a god damned thing I fucking said about that...

Either way, by now her ass I'm sure would be big enough to disgust me also, just like the 'cool' fat Latina and Negro asses that stick out a fucking foot just like the tailfins on a 1959 Cadillac...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´m supposedly from an area of flat assed females..

But that aint true..

Looking at the women during summer... They all fill shorts quite nicely and bounce while they walk.

The weird pancake asses are in the minority.

My sister in law just has more aggressively plump ass...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: April 2nd, 2019, 5:25 am I tell it like it is, Renee...

Obviously you know that I prefer White females, as that is simply my preference.

Asses that stick out like two fucking feet behind the back and legs is not something generally associated with the white race, unless dealing with a morbidly obese individual.

And no, I don't find it sexy. To me, it reeks of non-white trash, or simply trash altogether... The same trash that would fawn over a tramp-stamp tattoo thinking it's 'cool', when it's really not cool.

I say to each their own, but some huge disfigured ass in my face is not what I like, nor would prefer.

It's similar to tits... Exactly the same, to be honest... Women used to have to get the biggest fakest tits, right, to be attractive? Well, now that has transferred to huge fake asses.

My Ex had small tits, and was sometimes bothered by them. I assured her time and time again I am happy with natural, and would prefer a nice hand-sized tit over some saggy inflated fake tit.

Women being women, I doubt she listened to a god damned thing I fucking said about that...

Either way, by now her ass I'm sure would be big enough to disgust me also, just like the 'cool' fat Latina and Negro asses that stick out a fucking foot just like the tailfins on a 1959 Cadillac...
2 feet huh... Thats just ugly..

Tramp stamps and the typical female tattoos are a turn off for me too...

Those women are usually so skanky that you cant be in the same room with them.. Cant even let them use your toilet because they contaminate the seat. :teehe:

A big ass needs to be symmetrical to the rest of the body.

I usually like the women who are almost bigger horizontally than vertically. :teehe:
Mel Gibson

Contrary to popular belief, I hate trashy, foul-mouthed, loud, inflated sense of self worth, tatted up, uppity skanks that'll spread 'em for any Tom's Hairy Dick!

These are women that I tend to avoid like the plague!

I like my women to be delicate, feminine, and ladylike!
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: April 2nd, 2019, 9:37 pm Contrary to popular belief, I hate trashy, foul-mouthed, loud, inflated sense of self worth, tatted up, uppity skanks that'll spread 'em for any Tom's Hairy Dick!

Thats all you are gonna get!

Otherwise you are a sexist, close minded little bitch with a small weener...

You cant say no to a woman without being a phaggot.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: April 2nd, 2019, 9:37 pm Contrary to popular belief, I hate trashy, foul-mouthed, loud, inflated sense of self worth, tatted up, uppity skanks that'll spread 'em for any Tom's Hairy Dick!

Why, so they can use their lace hankies to sop up the pee before it soaks into the mattress?... :kez:

For a guy who seems proud of the fact that he has to bleach his urine stains out of his sheets several times a year...You sure have some high standards.... :rofl:
Mel Gibson

My standards may be lofty, but why should I accept anything less than the best? I know people that enter into the first relationship they can find, simply because they fear being alone...

I am not like that. Time is on my side, and I have no desire to accept anything less than quality! I demand quality!