Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: August 23rd, 2018, 8:48 pm Might have more stupid people, and kids without good parents, but it's still not right killing them. And Demacrats crying about the kids is really nothing but hypocracy.
People in general are stupid...I'm not sure that will ever change.

My theory to fix this is;....maybe the goal should be to make people even "more stupid" (stupiderer) :laugh: so that way, "natural selection" has a better chance of doing its thing.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Pass out tide pods your saying right :spit: I thought about that.
Make all drugs legal would be a good one, like it used to be.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Liberals try to blame the coloured violence on everything but the coloureds themselves..

The white man supplies them guns..

The white man sells them drugs.

The obvious reason for the black crime is low IQ and rap music.. They idolize guys who sing about killing, selling drugs and fuck many hoes.

If you are on welfare, its enough for moderate living.. If you decide to sell drugs to get more money quick, thats your own choice.
Living on welfare doesnt force you to do that.. You can pay the rent and buy food.

The black women adore thugs.. And that forces the horny nigga become a thug.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

A lot of that is right, but it comes down to upbringing, and family, without family, and proper parenting be it black, white, or whatever you have a low chance of being a good person.
It's still the persons prerogative to try, or not, a lot don't.

Edit
Here, this guy explains it right.
[video][/video]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Odinson wrote: August 26th, 2018, 7:21 am Liberals try to blame the coloured violence on everything but the coloureds themselves..

The obvious reason for the black crime is low IQ and rap music.. They idolize guys who sing about killing, selling drugs and fuck many hoes.

If you are on welfare, its enough for moderate living.. If you decide to sell drugs to get more money quick, thats your own choice.
Living on welfare doesnt force you to do that.. You can pay the rent and buy food.

I'm not going to argue with any of this even though it is un-PC as hell... :laugh: Culturally the black community in the US lags behind the white or any other demographic for that matter. Why is that....???

Because liberal sociopolitical policies from the 1960s have kept blacks tied to a entitlement system that is neither designed to help them and nor does it care to. In fact creating an upwardly mobile, self sufficient, culture for blacks is the exact opposite of what Democrats and liberals want. It's all about liberals holding on to and maintaining blocks of votes. It's about maintaining the power of the liberal elite and the truely criminal part is that black community leaders are complicit with the liberal power grab. They are under the false impression that the white liberal elite will share power with them but that is just a lie. They want to give them just enough to keep them in line at the voting booth.

You want to see what the white liberal democratic establishment thinks of blacks...just look at the late Lyndon Johnson and his attitude toward blacks and segregation. Dems are the originators of racism in this country and they are still practicing it. They just hide their slave chains in pretty little, gift wrapped, government checks and EBT cards nowadays.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Just like Hillary's great friend, and mentor Robert Bird

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: August 27th, 2018, 2:50 pm Just like Hillary's great friend, and mentor Robert Bird

Yeah, but Byrd's extremely checkered racist past was all forgiven....But not because he was repentant for his racism but because he was a powerful DEMOCRAT. Did anyone ever protest the election of his filthy ass?......Nope...crickets from the loony sjws all the way thru his dirty career.

I have no doubt that Senator Rotten Turd hated blacks and held on to his racist mindset until the day his soul went straight to hell. Which BTW, is exactly where it belongs. Old time racists like Byrd rarely stop being racist all on their own. It is culturally ingrained in their psyche and no amount of lip service paid in the cause of racial equality will change that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

They look over them all, Obama, and his tranny both where racist as could be.
Joe Bidens racist comments, chain them all up he said.
Yeah they look over all that when in their interest.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Renee wrote: August 27th, 2018, 2:07 pm
Odinson wrote: August 26th, 2018, 7:21 am Liberals try to blame the coloured violence on everything but the coloureds themselves..

I'm not going to argue with any of this even though it is un-PC as hell... :laugh: Culturally the black community in the US lags behind the white or any other demographic for that matter. Why is that....???

Because liberal sociopolitical policies from the 1960s have kept blacks tied to a entitlement system that is neither designed to help them and nor does it care to. In fact creating an upwardly mobile, self sufficient, culture for blacks is the exact opposite of what Democrats and liberals want. It's all about liberals holding on to and maintaining blocks of votes. It's about maintaining the power of the liberal elite and the truely criminal part is that black community leaders are complicit with the liberal power grab. They are under the false impression that the white liberal elite will share power with them but that is just a lie. They want to give them just enough to keep them in line at the voting booth.

You want to see what the white liberal democratic establishment thinks of blacks...just look at the late Lyndon Johnson and his attitude toward blacks and segregation. Dems are the originators of racism in this country and they are still practicing it. They just hide their slave chains in pretty little, gift wrapped, government checks and EBT cards nowadays.
"lags behind" is an understatement.. Their life-expectancy is below 30.
The ones who live are safely in jail.

I know the leftie elite doesnt give a shit about minorities.. They just want votes.
And the bottom-feeding leftie drones are either power tripping or they just hate themselves.

Blacks suck everywhere they laid their eggs on.. Its not just america.

What we have here is the pure negroid.. Straight from the jungle.. The only reason why they dont have guns is because the russian mob refuses to sell them any.

You have the civilized negroes...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Odinson wrote: August 29th, 2018, 5:18 pmWhat we have here is the pure negroid.. Straight from the jungle.
Didn't you once claim to have married one and had 3 little ones with her? Was she "pure negriod" or pure bullshit?.... :unsure:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Renee wrote: August 29th, 2018, 5:33 pm
Odinson wrote: August 29th, 2018, 5:18 pmWhat we have here is the pure negroid.. Straight from the jungle.
Didn't you once claim to have married one and had 3 little ones with her? Was she "pure negriod" or pure bullshit?.... :unsure:
Yeah.. Her official name is chocolate muffin.

She has the nicest legs.. Shiny..

Still... I have nothing good to say about the blacks because there arent anything good about them.

In america, there might be some policies that keep them down but our policy is to give them free education.. And yet they still fail..

It aint like I´m denying a negroes intelligence if a smart one comes along.

I´m more like "oh shit, I´m being out smarted by a jungle bunny.. How stupid am I"..

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The only policy that keeps a person down in America is just being sorry. You have every opportunity here what ever color you are, but you have to peruse it, and not be silly wanting something unattainable in jobs your not qualified for, or non existent ones that's filled.
I used to know a lot of black people, most where great people, and just as good at what they did as any other color person.

I know there is a large percentage of blacks that are not as smart as other peoples, but that's on them for not trying.
Many try, and are even better than their counterparts at their fields, I have sen it first hand.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: August 30th, 2018, 4:20 pm The only policy that keeps a person down in America is just being sorry. You have every opportunity here what ever color you are, but you have to peruse it, and not be silly wanting something unattainable in jobs your not qualified for, or non existent ones that's filled.
I used to know a lot of black people, most where great people, and just as good at what they did as any other color person.

I know there is a large percentage of blacks that are not as smart as other peoples, but that's on them for not trying.
Many try, and are even better than their counterparts at their fields, I have sen it first hand.
Blacks are sitting their fat asses on loungers during workhours while bashing the evil white man... And the lefties are adding fuel to the fire..

Maybe the niccuz should tone it down a bit and aim to be an electrician and not a basketball player in the NBA.

I´ve met some nice black people... Thats because they are afraid that I´m gonna kill them.

Most of them are just plain stupid and there is no cure for not having the mental capacity required.

Most of them sound like a drooling retard..

I´ve only heard hype.. From lefties and mudsharks..

They are supposedly as good as we are...

I heard from a mudshark that her negroid boyfriend will beat me up...
Women are morons and that boy was a weak piece of shit.

Disappointment after disappointment... I want that stupid negroes skills on paper... And I want the papers to be from a real university and not from some jungle shithole.
And not from some affirmative action/leftie asshole school..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

They do have a lower IQ on the most part, but thanks to the left so do most whites now.
I see nothing wrong with blacks myself, just like with any other color of person there is the punks, and lowlifes. The cure is family, and upbringing, it counts, but the left wants family structure gone.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: August 31st, 2018, 9:29 pm They do have a lower IQ on the most part, but thanks to the left so do most whites now.
I see nothing wrong with blacks myself, just like with any other color of person there is the punks, and lowlifes. The cure is family, and upbringing, it counts, but the left wants family structure gone.
I`m not evil and I aint dismissing them because I want them to suck..

The fact is that we are very different and we should isolate them to Africa.

They are simply unable to function as part of the western community.. Even the european, north-american climate hates them.

Their depression might just be for the lack of vitamin D because their skin blocks the sun.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

I agree about them being in Africa to an extent, the immigration system is just a scam on you, it's just to get votes for the liberals by changing the demographics of your country.
The low IQ ones should have never been let in, and as you mentioned above only a legit collage degree is a good start to consider letting them in.
I don't care if they are white, brown, yellow, a country like ours should be letting in beneficial people, and like we used to do the real people in distress.
Certainly not these Islamist that will never integrate, just cause issues, and hate crimes, murders, rapes, and so on in the name of their pedo cult.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The woman needs bludgeon till that single cell called a brain works in her head.

[video][/video]
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Do you think asians can see like we do?

Some of them have eye lids all over their eyes.. How can they see anything?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

:facepalm: Don't mess with the Asians :facepalm:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: September 3rd, 2018, 10:09 pm :facepalm: Don't mess with the Asians :facepalm:
:teehe: All of them grew up in the shaolin temple.