Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: April 30th, 2018, 11:25 pm This woman is right on, and I would like to be in a class with her teaching.

[video][/video]

[video][/video]
Excellent 👍👍👍

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The only thing I wish she mentioned was senator Everett Dirksen, he was the person who wrote the Civil Rights act Johnson took credit for.
Johnson was a hard core racist, he hated blacks.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: May 1st, 2018, 12:29 am The only thing I wish she mentioned was senator Everett Dirksen, he was the person who wrote the Civil Rights act Johnson took credit for.
Johnson was a hard core racist, he hated blacks.
Johnson did hate blacks, just like most southern dems but he was a master at manipulating the leftwing voting public. Then again most leftwingers are easily manipulated because they are stupid and respond to emotional arguments that add up to nothing but semantics.

I think Johnson hated beagles too because there is a famous pic of him picking one up by the ears...😆

He was a classic southern Democrat and an idiot. People forget what a dangerous clown he was and how so many of our past presidents were blatant racists and frankly,....inbred morons.

Nowadays much of the dumbass American public is too busy worrying about Trumps tweets or how he was picking dandruff off of the French Presidents jacket to actually look back in critical retrospect on past presidential administrations... 🤨
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Johnson, and his family company got rich off the Vietnam war shipping stuff there, he cost many American lives most don't even know that.
He said something like this with the vote, I forgot the exact way, "Those Ni@@ers will vote for us the next 200 years" I'm sure some will say he didn't say that, but from witnesses way back he did say it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: May 1st, 2018, 1:54 pm Johnson, and his family company got rich off the Vietnam war shipping stuff there, he cost many American lives most don't even know that.
He said something like this with the vote, I forgot the exact way, "Those Ni@@ers will vote for us the next 200 years" I'm sure some will say he didn't say that, but from witnesses way back he did say it.
Oh he said it alright. He was a crass racist in the truest sense. He would often use the southern form of the word "nigra" in meetings and was known to refer to the "Civil Rights Act of 1964" as the "Ni@@er Bill" while in the company of fellow racist southern democrats.

He also said this, and its documented by presidential historian Doris Kearns Goodwin.

"These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference."

He was a typical racist democrat....and so was Bill Clinton.....In 2008 when Bubba was schilling for his wife's nomination...He complained to Ted Kennedy and said...“A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would have been carrying our bags.”...AND millions of people too stupid to tie their own shoes still don't get it.... :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Funny that he hated Hippies also, and they are what the Democrat party is ran by now. Also when he left office he let his hair grow out like one :laugh: oh the hypocrisy.
Yeah he was racist, but took a Republicans bill, and took credit for it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

This is one of those things Booker T Washington warned you about, but few listened.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

I like these negro songs.

You can almost hear Hueys flapping up in the sky. :teehe:

What the hell happened?
They used to be so good entertainers.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

News to the UN, I will shoot you if I see you here jail, or not.
And this is just another reason Obama needs put away for treason.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

This is how ridicules liberals are on the subject. You want to fix the issues, desensitization is where we where heading before Obama came along and stirred the pot.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The left is so racist, and hypocritical. It's flagrant racism, and they don't even see get it so are they that stupid, or something else.

[video][/video]

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

I don't call for her to be fired, but the Times should have never hired her knowing how she was.
Also people should not buy their paper, and protest them for hate speech.

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The racist is where it always was, same with the hypocrites, and violent miscreants.

[video][/video]

[video][/video]

[video][/video]
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: August 21st, 2018, 4:01 pm The racist is where it always was, same with the hypocrites, and violent miscreants.

[video][/video]
👍👍

Unfortunately the left likes to hide from the truth and uses lies to smear people who speak the truth. They use their little smoke screen of false narratives to brainwash spongeheaded children into becoming stormtroopers against a racist enemy that doesn't really exist. They use the false spectre of a Hitlierized Donald Trump to scare people who have minds that are little better than those of children, into lockstep with their twisted goals.

If anyone one of these wackjob smart mouthed liberal turds ever came face to face with real racism or real fascism, they would shit twice and run for the nearest safe zone so they could cry and hug a puppy. These people are useless cowardly human refuse.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

The thing is they are what they are calling you, racist, NAZi, woman haters, and so on.
She proof positive of Democrats being pro irresponsible.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: August 21st, 2018, 8:58 pm The thing is they are what they are calling you, racist, NAZi, woman haters, and so on.
She proof positive of Democrats being pro irresponsible.
Liberal ideology is "proof positive" that Democrats are marxists.

Liberal ideology is "proof positive" that there are waaaaay too many people in this country that want a cradle to the grave safety net so they dont have to work very hard.

Liberal ideology is "proof positive" that this country is losing it's way.

Liberal ideology is "proof positive" that young voters today are low info, misinformed, indoctrinated, easily manipulated, asshats.

Liberals in general are "proof positive" that a human can be cross bred with a jackass.

Did I miss anything?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

All you mentioned can fall to irresponsible behavior. From giving murders, and hard core criminals a break, Illegals, Abortion, and so on, blaming good people for their crimes by bans on guns, and prescription meds, irresponsible behavior take advantage.

Lets look at the core of abortion, two people have a fun night, makes a mistake because they where not using protection.
Make the baby pay, kill it. Now they could be responsible, and use protection, there is the morning after pill, but no let the baby grow, and them kill it while crying help the kids when it's to their advantage. :kez:

Prescription drugs, lets ban the pain meds from people who need them because stupid people can't handle them, illegal drugs, give them free needles. WTF !
Make me, and you pay to upkeep criminals, and give them all the free stuff when you pay, and work to keep them up. Joe Arpaio has it right, make them pay by working, and cut out the freebies.
I can go on, but wont, let a liberal put some logic into their irresponsibility, wont happen.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: August 22nd, 2018, 2:06 pm All you mentioned can fall to irresponsible behavior. From giving murders, and hard core criminals a break, Illegals, Abortion, and so on, blaming good people for their crimes by bans on guns, and prescription meds, irresponsible behavior take advantage.

Lets look at the core of abortion, two people have a fun night, makes a mistake because they where not using protection.
Make the baby pay, kill it. Now they could be responsible, and use protection, there is the morning after pill, but no let the baby grow, and them kill it while crying help the kids when it's to their advantage. :kez:

Prescription drugs, lets ban the pain meds from people who need them because stupid people can't handle them, illegal drugs, give them free needles. WTF !
Make me, and you pay to upkeep criminals, and give them all the free stuff when you pay, and work to keep them up. Joe Arpaio has it right, make them pay by working, and cut out the freebies.
I can go on, but wont, let a liberal put some logic into their irresponsibility, wont happen.
Yeah but is cross breeding with a jackass really irresponsible?

In the case of some people I've seen and dealt with over the years, I'm not so sure. Might improve the clarity of their gene pool a bit.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Racism ?

Might have more stupid people, and kids without good parents, but it's still not right killing them. And Demacrats crying about the kids is really nothing but hypocracy.