Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Racism ?

I know as in bad shape as I am I would still stomp the hell out of them for that.
And I know take one out the rest run like the wind.

I'm sick of it also Renee, and it's not racist calling them what they are, and even the N word fits people like that no matter what color, or delusional fake gender they are.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 8th, 2020, 12:31 am I know as in bad shape as I am I would still stomp the hell out of them for that.
And I know take one out the rest run like the wind.

I'm sick of it also Renee, and it's not racist calling them what they are, and even the N word fits people like that no matter what color, or delusional fake gender they are.
The problem is that the behavior of these piece of shit, pavement apes, literally forces a hateful response out of anyone with a sense of decency. I also firmly believe that they know this and count on it because then they can point to the angry violent reaction which helps them perpetuate the myth of black victimhood and the malevolence of whitey.

The truth is that these savages should have been aborted in the womb. This is the legacy of fatherless children, a distain for education and a culture that worships hip-hop thuggery and gang violence. The black community is the only racial community that puts the lowest common denominator on a pedestal to worship and look up to.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

When I was bused when it started I dwelt with the racist punks, our buses where targeted with rocks, and racist slurs.
When the blacks came to school there was no rocks, and no racist slurs.
Funny how we are the racist, and worst is a lot of the black grownups where the ones with rocks, young black males, and a few middle aged looking ones.

I'm not saying it didn't make me a bit racist dealing with that, but i have tried hard to purge that feeling away being I wasn't brought up that way, and know all blacks are not to be blamed for their actions.
My point is the intolerance isn't mostly from whites, but it is from liberals, and the useful tools such as black youths, and like you pointed out fatherless.
A lot of the white liberal brats out there might have parents, but they do not parent those brats thanks to their liberal Dr. Spock Ideas.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´d just put the bags in the car and teach them a lesson.

Reinstate slavery.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Fact is it's the liberals that are racist, and they prove it every day being anti white, belittling blacks, and minorities, and creating intolerance with group on group hate.
Conservatives welcome all, some might not like your beliefs, but that's your right as an American.
My friend a strong conservative believes in Abortion, he still is a conservative with a little retard in him, but still believes in our country, and ways.
I'm against the Death penalty unless in extreme cases, but on the fence sometimes being that I have gained a lack of tolerance for stupid people over the years.

The thing is the Republican party has issues such as creeping liberalism in it , McCain types, Romney types, and ones quiet, and not speaking out against their own.
The Democrat party is lost, and not anything more than a Marxist party aiming to control you, and just like all Marxist they lie, steal, and pit people against people with violence.
They are taking America a great tolerant place, and turning into a hell so they can be like China, USSR, and maybe even worse.
Seattle is having it's workers take Anti White classes, your are racist because you are white they say, how can you follow that logically. :wacko:
Judge a man by his color you are the racist, proof is there, truth is there.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 7th, 2020, 7:48 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 7th, 2020, 2:15 pm So where is the hate crime charges along with the rest of them.
I know, just another double standard by democrat prosecutors.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/he- ... es-matter/

He “kicked me in the face and said, ‘Black lives matter, #@%’
By
M. Dowling -
July 6, 2020

Five suspects have been charged in a brutal assault caught on video outside a convenience store in Klein, Texas, last month. Two of them are minors.

Arrest warrants have been issued for two 19-year-olds — Eric Bradley and Ezkeyeleon Wilson — as well as for 18-year-old Seth Coles, KTRK-TV reported.

Two other suspects — ages 16 and 14 — are also charged with assault, KTRK said.

The victim in the June 14 attack at a Food Mart was waiting to buy some items when a group tried to cut in line, KTRK-TV reported.

“I looked over and said, ‘There’s a line for a reason,'” the shopper told the station.

Words were exchanged, and he added to KTRK that the group mocked his hair and clothes.

After he paid and left, the group met him in the parking lot and took turns kicking and punching him, the station said.

The victim told KTRK he just took the beating. Video of the attack shows he didn’t fight back or protect himself.

“I don’t know what else I could do,” he added to the station. “The fifth one at the end came out of the store after purchasing goods and came up to me and kicked me in the face and said, ‘Black lives matter, [expletive].'”

That won’t win over too many people to the BLM cause, such as it is.

NEW: @HCSOTexas investigators have charged and issued arrest warrants for 3 adults & 2 juveniles for the brutal assault outside a store in Klein a few weeks ago. Eric Bradley (L) Ezkeyeleon Wilson & Seth Coles (R) are being sought. https://t.co/wmyG95oQsl #abc13 pic.twitter.com/thP12L0Bey

— Jessica Willey (@ImJessicaWilley) July 2, 2020
If I was in that parking lot...I would have made damn sure all those pavement apes lost their black lives.

Hate to sound like a raving coon hater but I've had enough of this shit.
You would say...

You tont shake me town.. I´m an italiano, I shaka you town!

:teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl: This is rich, hate the white man, make him leave, and kill him, then blame him for your stupidity then starve.

Zimbabwe VP Blames Famine On ‘White Man’ Failing To Teach Them Economics
July 10, 2020 Baxter Dmitry News, World 9 Comments
Eighteen years after Robert Mugabe’s Zimbabwean government seized large swathes of land from white farmers and forcibly evicted them, the famine-hit nation's Vice President is blaming the crisis on the "white man" not teaching them economics.
https://newspunch.com/zimbabwe-vp-blame ... economics/
Eighteen years after Robert Mugabe’s Zimbabwean government seized large swathes of land from white farmers and forcibly evicted them, the famine-hit nation’s Vice President is blaming the crisis on the “white man” not teaching them economics.

Zimbabwe has been tasked with famines, starvations, and hyperinflation since a revolution and the land seizures topped it from its perch as the “breadbasket of Africa” to an underdeveloped, starving nation with a barely functional economy.

In a tweet captioned, “Zimbabwe’s Vice President Kembo Mohadi has blamed the country’s former colonial masters, Britain for not teaching Zimbabweans how to run their economy. He says since gaining independence from Britain in 1980, Zimbabweans only know how to run small businesses,” a local news outlet ran an interview where the Vice President blames white people for the long-lasting hardship.

According to News 24, the Vice President was “addressing the ruling Zanu PF provincial structures in Gwanda, south east of Bulawayo,” when he made the remarks.

Mohadi begins by addressing Zimbabwe’s economic troubles and poses the question: “Is it government that is causing that?”

After a brief pause, he adds, “How are they causing it? I’m saying this because, one, we got our political independence, but the white man never gave us the knowledge of how the run the economy.”

Zimbabwe’s Vice President Kembo Mohadi has blamed the country’s former colonial masters, Britain for not teaching Zimbabweans how to run their economy.

He says since gaining independence from Britain in 1980, Zimbabweans only know how to run small businesses. pic.twitter.com/Leq1rbBlDw
— Africa Facts Zone (@AfricaFactsZone) July 6, 2020

NationalFile report: Social media commenters, including Zimbabweans, were outspokenly ashamed by Mohadi’s statement.

“This is an embarrassing moment of epic proportions. Why lead if you are clueless? No wonder our country continues to slide deeper into the doldrums,” one Zimbabwean angrily remarked.

Zimbabwe’s Vice President Kembo Mohadi has blamed the country’s former colonial masters, Britain for not teaching Zimbabweans how to run their economy.

He says since gaining independence from Britain in 1980, Zimbabweans only know how to run small businesses. pic.twitter.com/Leq1rbBlDw
— Africa Facts Zone (@AfricaFactsZone) July 6, 2020

Another said, “They blame whites for their complete failure to feed themselves and run the economy. Kill, torture, rape white farmers or burn them out. They’re good at that and brill at corruption. Reap what you sow was never truer than in Zimbabwe.”

Over 4.3 million Zimbabweans face food insecurity as economic troubles hamper the country’s ability to prosper.

Zimbabwe was formerly a prosperous nation largely governed by Europeans and focused on productive farmland known as Rhodesia. After a violent civil war in the early 1980s, the new government of Zimbabwe began the process of seizing farmland from white owners and giving it to blacks as reparations. Since this policy began, Zimbabwe’s food supply has become entirely dependent on international sources.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Ignorant savages don't deserve to live. It's called survival of the fittest or natural selection.

Let them starve.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 10th, 2020, 6:57 pm
Blue Frost wrote: July 7th, 2020, 2:15 pm So where is the hate crime charges along with the rest of them.

By
M. Dowling -
July 6, 2020

Five suspects have been charged in a brutal assault caught on video outside a convenience store in Klein, Texas, last month. Two of them are minors.

Arrest warrants have been issued for two 19-year-olds — Eric Bradley and Ezkeyeleon Wilson — as well as for 18-year-old Seth Coles, KTRK-TV reported.

The victim in the June 14 attack at a Food Mart was waiting to buy some items when a group tried to cut in line, KTRK-TV reported.

“I looked over and said, ‘There’s a line for a reason,'” the shopper told the station.

Words were exchanged, and he added to KTRK that the group mocked his hair and clothes.

After he paid and left, the group met him in the parking lot and took turns kicking and punching him, the station said.

The victim told KTRK he just took the beating. Video of the attack shows he didn’t fight back or protect himself.

“I don’t know what else I could do,” he added to the station. “The fifth one at the end came out of the store after purchasing goods and came up to me and kicked me in the face and said, ‘Black lives matter, [expletive].'”

NEW: @HCSOTexas investigators have charged and issued arrest warrants for 3 adults & 2 juveniles for the brutal assault outside a store in Klein a few weeks ago. Eric Bradley (L) Ezkeyeleon Wilson & Seth Coles (R) are being sought. https://t.co/wmyG95oQsl #abc13 pic.twitter.com/thP12L0Bey

If I was in that parking lot...I would have made damn sure all those pavement apes lost their black lives.

You would say...

Fucken A.

And the Irish in me makes me crazy enough to pull the trigger.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 12th, 2020, 10:49 am
Odinson wrote: July 10th, 2020, 6:57 pm

By
M. Dowling -
July 6, 2020

You would say...

Fucken A.

And the Irish in me makes me crazy enough to pull the trigger.
You should kill or at least injure them in a situation like that..

Kicks on the head might result in a permanent injury or death.

Its a life threatening situation.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not a peep from the news here,

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Now they are demanding justice again, "protest", and want to riot. No Joke.

So peaceful, call it a protest. :kez:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

It's long past the time to stop pussy footing around. Start spraying them with bullets.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Go after the people funding them you pretty much take a lot of them out.
I saw a posted ad from Missouri wanting actor protesters, pays $15 an hour. Twitter I believe is where it was from.
The rest they need to ship them out to a racist country with slavery so they can protest it. :teehe: Libya would be perfect for them since Obama, and Hillary made it that way .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

America, So racist the left need to make up hate crimes for their agenda.
The left is showing it's racism by doing this stuff by the way, it's just ignored by most.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 13th, 2020, 12:36 pm America, So racist the left need to make up hate crimes for their agenda.
The left is showing it's racism by doing this stuff by the way, it's just ignored by most.

Another little Jussie pos.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson

Maybe it's time for segregation again. Many may not agree, but let's be honest... Things seemed to work better when everyone knew their place.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Funny thing is they do segregate to their white free zones in collages now days.
People most the time segregate themselves like flies on a turd when they can for some reason. Similar Ideas, familiarity, color. :woot:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pbHeCJd-Njg/ ... 41_640.png
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

BLM matters right :kez:
These black lives don't, and should be ended.
Luckaly the officer didn't die, and made it out of the hospital.