Racism ?

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Re: Racism ?

Blue Frost wrote: March 9th, 2021, 2:27 pm Exactly, and the way Harry is it's more likely something will happen to them, someone said another car accident in one comment I read.
LOL, whats it matter anyhow, they are all useless people in the world living off others.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This victim mentality has been glamorized by political correctness when really it is a pathetic loser mentality. The pioneers would have been embarrassed to think like that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The victim stuff is just more racism, and a way to demonize White people.
It's blatant, and nobody calls them out on it.
It's also most disrespectful of people who took up for them, people who died to free slaves, and fought for them.
They don't look at history, or their own history to see the guilt in their own peoples past.

Blacks owned, and sold slaves.
South Americans sold, and owned slaves as well as had a ball literally with heads of slaves.

Blacks still own slaves.
Blacks are still slaves by blacks, and Arab people, a lot thanks to a downtrodden former president with a man wife.

Who gets reparations when you ate the victims of whole murdered tribes, and villages.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that American whites are demonized because of their Christian heritage. Sure the USA inherited some slaves in 1776 however but they were fighting a desperate war with Britain for some years then, then again for some years in 1812, was only a small in population nation along the eastern coast, ended the importation of slaves in 1808 ended slavery in the north, fought a war to end slavery and slavery never went big time in the south until 1817 when the USA aquired the cotton fields with the Louisiana purchase. The American slavery experience is the only time that slavery has created a huge Christian culture as the black American culture was Christian. Whites American are blamed for slavery and this isn’t really fair.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He thing is though most slaves here where black in a period of time, but they don't speak of the time where it was mostly white, and Indian.
Also in much of the rest of the world it was whites, black people in China, and India, as well as blacks by Muslims like in India.

In America about the time of the civil war slavery was about to end, technology was starting to over take the use of slavery.

I'm not in any way condoning black slavery, but it wasn't just whites, and it was blacks who mostly sold their own to slavers, and blacks here owned slaves as well.
So does the slave owning black people deserve reparations, and do the whites who where slaves here deserve reparations.
None are alive today, the whites who fought to free them are gone, so it should be remembered, but let go like most of human history.
I don't anyone for what someone else did in the past, neither does anyone else in history, we just should strive to be better.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is the real story...Prince Harry is not a product of Prince Charles and Princess Diana...
Tumblr_l_437453811437651.jpg
(209.38 KiB) Downloaded 409 times
Allegedly Diana had an affair with a British Army officer by the name of James Hewitt that the royal family has for years denied....I personally don't think it is deniable..... :laugh:

So Archie hasn't got a shot at the crown, not because of his racial background but because of his lineage...The racial thing is just a smoke screen.
Attachments
Tumblr_l_437415184539437.jpg
Tumblr_l_437415184539437.jpg (19.6 KiB) Viewed 656 times
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The only thing those two have in common is ginger head.

Dianas and James Hewitts eyes are further away from each other than Prince Harrys.

Harrys eyes are more like the Queens or Charles´s.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, we all, well people who lived then knows about that :laugh: it was pretty blatant.
Sad thing is those things killed her in the end, it's about guaranteed.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Oh shit...

George Floyds family get crack and meth for life.

27 million dollars.

Your lawyers dream, big payout for bullshit justice-system should be thoroughly reformed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think that's what they are trying to get, and most likely they will.
You know that woman he kidnapped, and beat up, and raped, maybe she should take some of that money from his family. that's what I think.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 14th, 2021, 1:38 pm I think that's what they are trying to get, and most likely they will.
You know that woman he kidnapped, and beat up, and raped, maybe she should take some of that money from his family. that's what I think.
That's not what they are trying to get, that's what they will get! Minneapolis city council has approved the payout.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well she should still sue his "estate" the money would be better going to her.
Also the state should not be pandering to terrorist, that's what this is all about over a good person being killed.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Democrats, the party of Racism, and using it to commit atrocities since Lincoln, and before.

Trail of Tears
Slavery
KKK
Jim Crow, and lots more.

Now the attacks on Whites, and Asians.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This 84 year old Asian Man didn't survive, and died for nothing other than being there.

An 84-year-old Asian man has died after being slammed into by a 19-year-old male in a seemingly unprovoked attack that was captured on video.

Warning: Very graphic

0:30 / 48:27
“HORRIFYING: 84-year old man was assaulted at Anzavista & Fortuna Thurs & passed away yesterday. Nearby homeowner says she is scared to death. Antoine Watson arrested assault w/deadly weapon & elder abuse. Maylasia Goo also arrested,” Dion Lim, an anchor and reporter for ABC7 KGO, noted in a Twitter post that included a clip of the moment the attack occurred.

HORRIFYING: 84-year old man was assaulted at Anzavista & Fortuna Thurs & passed away yesterday. Nearby homeowner says she is scared to death.

Antoine Watson arrested assault w/deadly weapon & elder abuse. Maylasia Goo also arrested.

Call SFPD 575-4444 if you have more info. pic.twitter.com/4qKrMcAoaw

— Dion Lim (@DionLimTV) February 1, 2021

Another view of the attack posted by KTVU investigative reporter Evan Sernoffsky shows the attacker casually walking away after the shove.

He also posted a photo of the victim, identified as Vicha Ratanapakdee, originally from Thailand.

Here is a photo of Vicha Ratanapakdee, who was killed in a shocking attack last week in San Francisco. His family has started a gofundme @ktvu https://t.co/VUmOZA3Oep pic.twitter.com/KjkIB7uEFD

— Evan Sernoffsky (@EvanSernoffsky) February 1, 2021

According to ABC7, the attack occurred in broad daylight in the San Francisco neighborhood of Anza Vista. San Fran police said after arresting Watson that his motive for the attack still isn’t clear.

Police discovered the 84-year-old lying on a sidewalk following the attack and provided first aid as they called for an ambulance. When the crew arrived, they discovered the man had sustained life-threatening injuries.

The alleged attack occurred on Thursday, but the victim passed away on Saturday from his injuries. The extent of his injuries was not clear from published reports.

Investigators have initially learned that a male suspect believed to be Watson sprinted from across the street and slammed into the victim, which caused him to fall to the sidewalk. The suspect then fled the scene with a female accomplice believed to be Goo.

Police have charged Watson with elder abuse creating bodily injury as well as assault with a deadly weapon. He has been booked for one count of murder.

Goo, 20, was later picked up by officers and booked for being an accessory after the fact, KGO reported. Both of the suspects are from Daly City. Officers from the SFPD Tactical Union and the SFPD Homicide Detail served a search warrant at a location believed to be one of their residences. They were taken into custody without incident.

The family of Ratanapakdee believes the attack was racially motivated.

His daughter, Kim Ratanapakdee, told KTVU her father became a target because he was an elderly Asian man. She noted further that she’s been the victim of racist verbal abuse and harassment since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.

“For [the suspect] to come from all the way across the street, what else could have motivated him?” son-in-law Eric Lawson said in an interview with KTVU.

San Fran District Attorney Chesa Boudin vowed in a statement to “hold the person who committed this senseless violence accountable.”

“I send my deepest condolences to the Ratanapakdee family for their loss. This was a brutal, random, unprovoked attack,” Boudin added in his statement. “My heart is also with the entire AAPI community for the pain they’re experiencing as a result of this tragedy and too many others over the past year.”

The New York Post noted that the victim was on his morning walk when the attack occurred. https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/02/02 ... e-1024764/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This stuff has my blood boiling, and the worst is the people just sitting there not stopping it.
They would call it a hate crime likely in the media me doing something, but I would try to stop it, and if he didn't I would have choked him out, or put a boot on his head.
Today I saw an elderly Asian woman attacked in, and an elderly Asian man by blacks on the internet also, it's not in the media.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:angry: And nobody helped is my guess, they are just as bad in my opinion.
https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mo ... 441834.mp4
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I came on this thread to post about this same beating. Where are the sanctimonious self righteous liberal freaks protesting ? They don’t care about any racism that isn’t pushing the political correctness white people are bad agenda.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Liberal media, and politicians are saying blacks are doing it because of White Supremacy :kez:
Their blame is even racist.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a Chinese guy who’s so taken by the political correct narrative that whites are bad that he justified sexually assaulting an Asian girl because he thought that she was white. Fortunately the judge wasn’t so politically correct to accept this justification as making it okay. https://www.westernjournal.com/asian-ma ... ve-tribune